Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo VS real

bringpeace

And because of the fact that you realise that you are dealing with real money, that is where the pressure starts to mount this can end up influencing your trading decisions. Its all nice and cosy in a demo account where you are aware that there's no real risk involved which is why we tend to be very relaxed.

pressure is something that come from our own emotion so that is advisable not to use too much emotion when we want to trading in forex, becuase it will simply leave us without nothing and mostly i see people use emotion in real trading which make them feel pressure in forex and it will lead them to loss compare to demo trading

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pressure is something that come from our own emotion so that is advisable not to use too much emotion when we want to trading in forex, becuase it will simply leave us without nothing and mostly i see people use emotion in real trading which make them feel pressure in forex and it will lead them to loss compare to demo trading

keeping your emotions in check is somewhat easier said that done. One way or another there will be instances where they actually overlap and this is to be expected. Yes, it is very important that we try and avoid using our emotions when trading as we end up making trading decisions that are certainly not well though out. Once we can achieve that we wont opt out unnecessarily as a result of fear for example and make much better informed decisions.

keeping your emotions in check is somewhat easier said that done. One way or another there will be instances where they actually overlap and this is to be expected. Yes, it is very important that we try and avoid using our emotions when trading as we end up making trading decisions that are certainly not well though out. Once we can achieve that we wont opt out unnecessarily as a result of fear for example and make much better informed decisions.

do you mean " than done"? i know that control our own emotion is hard especially when we already loss some bucks because the wrong step we choose, but at least we must keep in our mind that trading in demo and real account is different and we don't need to avoid emotion in real trading because in that account we truly earn money

Its on us how we will going to deal with our emotions. Some don't have much or intense emotion in their trades that's why they don't lose much while others got affected by their emotions and makes mistakes and wrong decisions. We can even use those emotions to strengthen our skills and trading.

Its on us how we will going to deal with our emotions. Some don't have much or intense emotion in their trades that's why they don't lose much while others got affected by their emotions and makes mistakes and wrong decisions. We can even use those emotions to strengthen our skills and trading.

not all people know the way to do something like that, in fact many trader lose the money because of emotion because they put it in the wrong time. not strengthen the skills they already have. i only see few trader that already did the thing and successfully earn well from trading, but still knowledge need too.

not all people know the way to do something like that, in fact many trader lose the money because of emotion because they put it in the wrong time. not strengthen the skills they already have. i only see few trader that already did the thing and successfully earn well from trading, but still knowledge need too.

I agree that it wil not be easy for just about anyone to learn how to control their emotions. I suppose it also ome with experience which is why it more harder for newbies to adjust or face the transition from a demo account to a real account.

Actually, they are not able can tell or determine their different emotions in just doing real trading but also we can have it in reality thus both our real activity and online activities can work together for the betterment of our trading. Thus, we just not only rely on the application but also our past experiences and other aspects.

I agree that it wil not be easy for just about anyone to learn how to control their emotions. I suppose it also ome with experience which is why it more harder for newbies to adjust or face the transition from a demo account to a real account.

that is right, i think they should do more trading if they cannot afford to loss i think they should try demo account which not give any bad thing for them, but to feel the real loss it is better to do trading in real account, sometimes some traders cannot control their emotion when they loss in real account

that is right, i think they should do more trading if they cannot afford to loss i think they should try demo account which not give any bad thing for them, but to feel the real loss it is better to do trading in real account, sometimes some traders cannot control their emotion when they loss in real account

Totally agree in this one. Just like what happen to me. I' m frustrated when I make mistake but now I'm back again. Even though I'm at loss this month. I'm hoping that I can make enough profit to have a good earning this month. Actually I'm waiting for my 28 dollars in real account. But the reason why I earn in real account because I do practice in demo account.

yeah even some trader who already earned some good experience in real account and also the one who already have good trading result for many days, still use demo account, i ever see a trader that always do trading in demo account for some minutes or hours before move into real account

yeah even some trader who already earned some good experience in real account and also the one who already have good trading result for many days, still use demo account, i ever see a trader that always do trading in demo account for some minutes or hours before move into real account

You can also get to gain a good amount of experience or practice in trading in a demo account that can be of benefit to you when in live trading so I agree that even seasoned traders can use the demo account to improve themselves. Its a safe environment to practice without any real losses to be encountered so a combination of the two can be really beneficial to a trader.

You can also get to gain a good amount of experience or practice in trading in a demo account that can be of benefit to you when in live trading so I agree that even seasoned traders can use the demo account to improve themselves. Its a safe environment to practice without any real losses to be encountered so a combination of the two can be really beneficial to a trader.

yeah we don't have any risk there, and also we don't have any real losses but we never get any real profit from here, right? but i think it is our duty to know when to use demo account rather than real account or using real account than demo account, it will be good if we can utilize both of demo and real account in the right place

Yes and we should also not be shy to return to a demo account even if we have been trading for longer. The demo account is not used only by beginners but there is some good experience that we can get from trading here even as good traders.

Very good practice environment indeed. There is no real pressure of loosing money in here during your practice run although you dont stand to win either. But the practice that you get here will be of great use when you do live trading.

Very good practice environment indeed. There is no real pressure of loosing money in here during your practice run although you dont stand to win either. But the practice that you get here will be of great use when you do live trading.

of course, and even when creating account we can get a lot of "bucks" to start trading lol, and newbie can take that chance to start trading with any amount they want without need to worry to loss all the trading they have, but lately i see there are some forex broker that offered some bucks for demo account users

of course, and even when creating account we can get a lot of "bucks" to start trading lol, and newbie can take that chance to start trading with any amount they want without need to worry to loss all the trading they have, but lately i see there are some forex broker that offered some bucks for demo account users

Yes you stand to gain a lot by using a demo account and can get even more experiece when trading in a real account with free bonuses that are usually offered. I still think that it would be best to use that bonus after you fel comfortable with a demo account because then you stand a better chance of making profitable trades with that free bonus in a real account.

• 2 weeks later...

No risk inviolved in demo trading and so they are very good to learn and improve your knowledge risk free but you cannot make any real profits too

no or very less sentiments involved in demo trading though in real you have to deal with sentiments while making any trades.

But then we need to keep in demo the risk like what will might happen to us if that will also happen in real. So we take demo trading just like real trading only the difference we are not risking funds to give it a test if it is worthy to have those strategies. Emotions also differ but can be learn when experience it more in real trading.

Yes, its all about how serious we do take our trading even if we are in a demo account. Fair enough, we wont be able to fully experience the pressure which is why things become different when we move to live trading. We wll still get the greatest benefit from practising in here that will be valuable when we go live.

I'm back in demo trading right now. Not because I'm losing money but its because I feel that I need to improve my analsyis. As compare to last month earn 24.33 dollars this month I earn 9.2 dollars only. That's not even half of what I earn last month. So that means I'm back to demo account and try to check the weakness of my analysis. My strategy is good but my analsysis is the problem.

There is no risk involve in demo account but the right thing is for the trader in question to first demo trade and if possible tried and participate in some contest which is offered by broker that is demo contest so that they can earn some money which can later be traded with in real forex account.

Yes, as more and more brokers are running account for demo account its good to take advantage of them. Even though you know that in a demo account you dont deal with real money and it may serve as an added incentive if you know that there are prizes in store for you based on your performance.

Yes, as more and more brokers are running account for demo account its good to take advantage of them. Even though you know that in a demo account you dont deal with real money and it may serve as an added incentive if you know that there are prizes in store for you based on your performance.

yeah, and as we know that forex still become a potent field for many people and i see people start looking at this place to earn. and i see also many brokers now offered contest for demo account, and i think there will be a lot of people use Demo rather than real for some time, but for expert or the one who want to earn from forex must be use real account.