Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo VS real

bringpeace

If we have based only in the popularity forex trading then for sure we will be amazed already because most of the forums that we know are already have forex sections. And its been discussed most of the time about the difference of demo and real accounts since they are readily available for traders since we just need to register in those brokers.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Many always see demo as a nuisance way to practice. they are so eager to trade in real account and earn money that they don't want to try to practice at all. My point in here is simple. If you want to earn money in forex trading you need to be good in demo account first. If you don't feel trading in demo account then do you think you will be successful in trading real account also? You can't even put dicipline in demo how do you think you can handle the real account?

Many always see demo as a nuisance way to practice. they are so eager to trade in real account and earn money that they don't want to try to practice at all. My point in here is simple. If you want to earn money in forex trading you need to be good in demo account first. If you don't feel trading in demo account then do you think you will be successful in trading real account also? You can't even put dicipline in demo how do you think you can handle the real account?

i agree with this statement, demo account use virtual money, how can it be we win some real bucks even with virtual money we cannot get any single profit and that will give us nothing, actually trading in demo is important and also real account both of them still important for us, but for novice it is better to spend a lot of time in demo account

for me demo account is a good place to learn and to increase our skill in trading, learn how the market move, even not use the real money but at least we still get some knowledge, but in real we can get both real money and knowledge, the only difference is the level of pressure :D, and that affect our psychology in trade.

although we can't get real money in demo account. but the amount of experience we get from it is invaluable. it saves us from making a lot of mistakes in the live account. so we need ot use the demo account first.

There are brokers that run contests in their demo accounts that are aimed to incentivice demo account practicing. I know that UWCFX currently has such a contest run so there is the possibility to earn money into your real account.

Then you will be benefiting from your practice in the demo account which is good because you will be doing everything practically now. You might just suprise yourself to find that you do win a prize from the contest even though you were not expecting you and therefore get a good bonus.

Then you will be benefiting from your practice in the demo account which is good because you will be doing everything practically now. You might just suprise yourself to find that you do win a prize from the contest even though you were not expecting you and therefore get a good bonus.

are we still talk about demo vs real? or about contest? well back to the topic, demo vs real account i think only for newbie or some people who started their career in forex, but from what i see from big traders that already spend some years in trading, have same performance in real account and demo account, since they are knowledgeable and have a lot of experience in forex.

I know even they have spent years in trading particularly in making real profits in real accounts they will still going to use here the demo accounts for trial purposes. For sure if they made bigger profits then they will aim for better strategy and better profits which can be check in demo trading. And they will also spend lots of time in it.

are we still talk about demo vs real? or about contest? well back to the topic, demo vs real account i think only for newbie or some people who started their career in forex, but from what i see from big traders that already spend some years in trading, have same performance in real account and demo account, since they are knowledgeable and have a lot of experience in forex.

I guess I just assumed that everyone who followed the thread would realise that we are on the topic if you follow the conversation. Anyway, one of the difference between demo and real is that members can get relaxed while in demo mode because they think that they have nothing to gain fiancially. Demo trading contest turn that around therefore getting more members to take demo trading more serious.

although we can't get real money in demo account. but the amount of experience we get from it is invaluable. it saves us from making a lot of mistakes in the live account. so we need ot use the demo account first.

That's true. what you earn you can spend and its will be gone. But what you learn will always stay with you forever. that's why its important that we gain experience and knowledge in demo account. Because this is going to be our tool in earning in real account. I know many do say that we spend money in forex. But I will say we are investing money in forex. Because those who say we are spending money are mostly those who don't take demo trading seriously.

Indeed, that's why we must take Forex as a business because if you don't you will likely lose. A demo account has a different purpose it just like a waiting room that when you think you are good enough then you can enter the arena. It is a playground where we can practice our skills in Forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...

But the demo account is more than a playground if you really look at it because you get to practice and learn the trading platform in here as a newbie and can also refer to it as an expert trader. You can gain a lot of experience that will be useful once you decide to go into live trading and use real money.

That's true and we can take the maximum risk and do experiment in here before the site turn to scam. I know its hard to earn money in forex trading. that's why its important that we practice to the maximum in demo account before we even bother to trade in real account. I really don't mind investing in real account as long I'm assured that I can earn good profit in the near future.

I wouldnt put a time frame to trade in demo account mode. I think that as a trader you will not when you see results in your demo account practice and feel that confidence that you can move to the real account. There's surely no need to rush and giving yourself a timeframe to me is like rushing because you want to learn as much as possible before that "deadline" comes.

Indeed definitely true. We should not put a time frame in our demo trading as some traders were doing. Because of we do so then newbies in forex would only trade in demo for a particular amount of time and immediately go to love trading regardless if they are prepared already to do some live trading or not.

Some would even say that a week in the demo account should be sufficient for one to make the switch over to a real trading account. My question is would you have worked and thoroughly tested your trading strategy in this time frame? There's no need for you to give yourself a deadline because even if you take longer, the rewards are worth it when you make profits.

• 3 weeks later...

Indeed we don't need to set a time frame because we can use a demo account whenever we want, even you feel that you are quite good enough, but having a demo account and trying it first with a demo account before in real trading may save your money that's why we need to come up first with a good trading skills.

actualy , I don't like trading with demo account. It don't do me to ẹnjoy. And so , I had rather find a account with min balance. With real account , i feel me learn faster and grow faster

Good for you that you learn and grow in trading in real account. Anyway what broker site do you use and what pair are you trading and how much is your capital? I guess this is also the good amount to start trading and learning in forex also if they want to trade in real account than in demo account.

Right now I have 8 active real account and the same number in demo account and all are active.