All Pips

Demo VS real

bringpeace

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its good to start in demo. In this way you can practice what you learn in forex trading without risking any real money. after you develop your self confidence then its time for you to do some trading. In this way you will earn not only money but also experience. And in a year or two you will get lots of opportunity and I'm sure you will be earning good.

Yeah it would be good and safe as well to spend some time on demo account before exposing your capital to forex risk. Even i would suggest to spend middle time after demo before real on cents account so you learn on real account with minimum risk.

Right now I like more to trade using free funds from bonuses if you join than from demo account. Because if you trade with free funds like 5 dollars bonus. You feel like trading money. Beside if you want to invest that how much you can afford also right? So its good to trade using bonuses.

• 2 weeks later...

Im starting to use the bonuses and have a real trade. Of course, i also dont mind if i loss on it since it is just bonus but it will gain some experience even losses have learn something and that will be able to know the money management.

i perfectly agree it is generally better to trade with the money that you can afford to loose and if you gain then, splendid one can start to pile it up. Trading with a sum that is significant to you like borrowed money or a chunk of your life savings will only increase your anxiety and will make you feel really bitter and loose interest in forex. Because you will have the feeling that forex have ruined you.

Hopefully i can come up with my own strategy and not the strategy to others. Before i really ask them which the best strategy or the best way to have profit but when i apply it in demo seems i feel uncomfortable and not give profits. :D

ha ha ha.. I know the feeling and its more frustrating when you trade in a demo account you earn money but when you try it in real account you loss money. lols. That's happen to me most of the time. Especially when I try to trade new strategy. Its really works and sound promising when I'm trading it in demo account but when I try to use it in real account its seems every thing I do is wrong. lols.

ha ha ha.. I know the feeling and its more frustrating when you trade in a demo account you earn money but when you try it in real account you loss money. lols. That's happen to me most of the time. Especially when I try to trade new strategy. Its really works and sound promising when I'm trading it in demo account but when I try to use it in real account its seems every thing I do is wrong. lols.

Dont think that your strategy went wrong lol. We could just say that we have high probability to have good outcome in demo accounts rather than the real accounts. It is still involving lucky that we predict the trend correctly and based on our analyses.

That is why we should practice in demo as we can always be calm and when we are usually think of state of being calm then when it comes in real trading the occurrence of other emotion will not have much effect. We just like meditating and we clean other emotions and just focused on being calm so our strategies will work.

There are emotions. In demo account i think that slowly we become greedy or state of being greedy that seeing good profits in our trades and been able to put it in real trades. Same with too much confident in trades that not able to monitor well the trades when it comes to real trades.

The emotions can be easily controlled when you will trade an amount which you can afford to lose! When you trade what you can't afford to lose for sure it is almost impossible to control your emotion.

you are totally right. as long as you can aford to lose that amount you won't have any problem at all with your emotion. only the amount we are scared to lose that we get to lose our concentration in trading and our strategy that we tend to get affected by the loss emotionally.

In demo first and for most we have big amount of money. that means we can tolerate volatility. While when we have real account we have limited resources that we usually put SL to close to our trade price or else we will succumbed to MC. Right now I realize that I need like 1000 dollars just to have a safe trading. Because if we have less than that strategy don't works.

• 2 weeks later...