Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo VS real

bringpeace

The main purpose of using the demo trading is to have a good practice with forex and to improve your trading knowledge . and this demo account is really a great gift for all the traders not only for newbie traders but also for the expert traders . with the help of this demo accounts we can learn many things and have a good practice . that can help us to perform well in real trading and earn good income .

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By using demo account, we can understand basics of trading in practice without any risk. And trading with demo account is very recommended for beginner who wanna start trading in forex. If we have understand it, we can use real account with bonus as our capital to train our trading psychology, like welcome bonus, the posting bonus, etc.

Our only way to test what could be the outcome of our trading strategy and indicators we will going to use. And I don't think it will be easy if we will just have demo for long time to think that our strategy will work perfectly but we must have also real trading to fully understand those other things that we may encounter and need also to solve or learn.

Right now I focus more on my demo account than in my real account the reason is that I do want to try to win in demo account contest. If I can win 1,000 dollars that's for me is already a good amount. Although the chance are next to none for me to win as I see winners who can make their starting capital increase five times in five says only. While me the best I made is just triple my starting capital in five days. But still who knows right? I maybe can still end up a winner. lols.

Yeah I think that the demo contest is good but there is so many good trader participating on the contests. So I don't have the chance to win something in the contest even if I would like to participate on the contest as well. And that's why I have been lazy to join on the contests once again.

demo trading contest is really useful to test our trading strategy, EA and even our skill. previously I follow some demo contest in some forex broker. but its make me down only because other competitor able to generate huge amount of profit in a day. I don't know what method they use to trading but obviously I never have chance to winning if consider my current skill and strategy.

By using demo account, we can understand basics of trading in practice without any risk. And trading with demo account is very recommended for beginner who wanna start trading in forex. If we have understand it, we can use real account with bonus as our capital to train our trading psychology, like welcome bonus, the posting bonus, etc.

Not only beginner but for mediocre too, with the skill that mediocre i think they must spend some time in demo account to train without risks, but actually it is about no-risk, i mean in here(demo account), we don't need to spend many funds to start trading, and using only virtual money. But some people still trade even newbie in real account but still gain some profit or some of them even struggling to keep their profits.

• 3 weeks later...

well, I have not tried using a demo account before nor I have tried real forex before. I read something about their difference though and it just not about the pressure alone. There are certain things that actually are different from the demo compared to the real forex account. but still pressure is one of the most.

Real trading account is mentally more difficult. But the thing is that I like to not know the basics. So just to learn the different functions in a trading account will make me nervous. so in this its like learning flash. If you needed to publish what you did in flash directly it surely would be crap. You do not even know the basics.

If you have never done forex trading before, you should definitely learn with a demo account, preferably for a couple months at least. Going for a real account is not advisable unless you have sufficient funds like five hundred dollars or more would be a reasonable amount, though you can make a few trades with just one hundred dollars, anything less isn't really enough because a few losses would bring you down.

I learn Forex and test trade from Demo cash. But now I trade in Real cash only. Because I have learnt and tested trade for months. if need real cash we need to use real account to earn real money, you need step by step, newbie must use demo account first and learn about on demo account.

As a beginner, I suggest that you'd better trade in demo account at beginning. It will help you familiarize forex trading circumstance. it will do great help in your following real trading. But I don't suggest that we spend a long time to trade in demo account, after all, there are many difference between demo account and real account.

Better to learn and practice with demo account first. at least to know all tool in trading platform. but to learn about emotion management, we should use real trading account. I'm running in demo account too right. But many people said when you get into real account, you will get different result.

Thinking of the demo account as real may be helpful but only for a minority of traders and even they will often make occasional slips where they retain their consciousness about the virtual money involved, so the only true and effective way out is to trade on a real account with small deposit.

As a beginner, I suggest that you'd better trade in demo account at beginning. It will help you familiarize forex trading circumstance. it will do great help in your following real trading. But I don't suggest that we spend a long time to trade in demo account, after all, there are many difference between demo account and real account.

Not also, there are some newbie that just start through real account, without need to spend their time in demo account, but if you have a lot of capital and good teacher to teach you then that is a good way to make your way to reach profit more efficient, as for me i prefer to to trade in demo account first since i am not rich and don't have a lot of capital.

Demo is good to invest right now and I do hope I can make good income in forex trading using the skills that I learn when I practice in demo account. I really don't like to loss money in demo so what I do I always try to make sure that I make profit in demo account by trading in intention to learn and not just to have some fun. I know many do have hard time trading in demo account because they feel they are just wasting their time.

Demo accounts are very useful to train our trading skills, both good strategy and good money management without risking our money, while the real account in addition to train our trading skills both good strategy and good money management are also trained in psychology or emotions when trading, even if it means risking our own money but we get a psychological training that we need to be successful in trading.

Well, it's more useful to have real trading after demo. Our strategy will be in here to test and to make it as the best for our own skills. Yes, you don't risk money or capital in demo but you will still need more of real experience in trading. The major purpose of demo is for us to have create our own strategy whether we copy it or adapt with the other strategies.

Demo account is a good place as trial place for all kind of traders, and real account as we know is the place for earning money for a lot of people who want to earn from forex trading, even we can earn in demo account through demo account contest which held by few traders, but still many traders prefer real account to earn.

In my opinion, it is necessary for beginners to start trading with demo account, you can familiarize the trading circumstance from demo account, and on the other hand, you can test some new strategies in demo account. You can start trading in real account when you know the basic of forex.

Thinking of the demo account as real may be helpful but only for a minority of traders and even they will often make occasional slips where they retain their consciousness about the virtual money involved, so the only true and effective way out is to trade on a real account with small deposit.

I agree with your post in the latest paragraph, it seems many traders only want to trade without risk and in fact they can learn but missing psychological side, but if we trade with small deposit in real account then we can feel the real situation of forex, and with mentor aside of us i think it will make our trading more easier and also more efficient.

Well, I have not tried using a demo account before nor I have tried real forex before. I read something about their difference though and it just not about the pressure alone. There are certain things that actually are different from the demo compared to the real forex account. But still pressure is one of the most.

Both demo as well as real money trading has their own benefits. Demo trading is best for the newbies who would like to get used with the trading environment first before opting to give a try with their real money. While for the real money traders, its always good to earn real money, but it includes risk of losing out on our money too.

• 2 weeks later...

Demo account is virtual account that ideal place for beginner to learning the basics of Forex. Demo account conditions are similar to real account: order execution technology, quotes, working with orders - everything like on a real account, just have difference in server.