Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What Leverage Are You Using?

gaban

Maybe if forex without leverage hence only hedge funds of big trader which they have huge capital to trading, but with leverage this feature help much among trader although as retail trader like as me still have opportunity to trade in forex business, many broker offer high leverage now included forexmart

Well i get your point now and i agree with you because it is not just you who is a retail trader but me too, i have an opportunity to earn and loss here thanks to leverage which i am using right now and leverage my capital to higher value. Also it makes trading more fair so all people from all kind of background can trade.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if forex without leverage hence only hedge funds of big trader which they have huge capital to trading, but with leverage this feature help much among trader although as retail trader like as me still have opportunity to trade in forex business, many broker offer high leverage now included forexmart

Yes, leverage is very helpful for small traders like us. without leverage then forex is only for rich people who have some money. but with the leverage then anyone can participate in trading forex to make money. especially if we choose to trade using high leverage then we  have greater opportunities. But be careful also with great leverage, the risk is very high

Yes, this is why @gaban we should be thankful that there is feature like leverage which our broker offered. But don't take it for granted, too high leverage also will kill someone's account in shortest way as possible, also not to mention that traders will be more greedy and less careful because requires less money to trade 

• 4 years later...

Without fast Internet get to and computerized trading programs, it is hard for an easygoing trader to contend with proficient traders: the FX market is basically more mind boggling than it shows up from the start sight and it requires a lot of knowledge, time, ability and responsiveness to gain a living as a Forex trader. Proficient apparatuses for FX traders, notwithstanding, are already widespread. Furthermore, even the standard trading software or trading through a Web program permit the utilization of charts and different analysis instruments. Large favorable circumstances to limit losses are programmed stop-loss orders and orders to take benefits when the price has risen enough.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I currently trade with a leverage of 500:1 using FP Markets raw ecn account. Since the spreads are tight and execution is fast, the leverage matches my trading style, and I can make a decent amount of profit using 500:1 leverage.

Anyone trading with a better leverage strategy kindly share?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2021 at 8:21 PM, gds221 said:

I usually try to use different indicators for work, because the success depends on this, or vice versa - the failure of my result.

45348acfee265458c3949cb3ad9d83f0.png

of course there are many ways traders work that must be understood properly so that they can be better understood and understood in their management so take advantage of all their work paths to be able to make big profits with the FreshForex broker and make good use of its facilities

• 1 year later...