Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What Leverage Are You Using?

gaban

Yeah, choice of knowledge is all about an understanding of both the market and the profession itself. Forex is a business you do in other to make money from it and for you to use a good leverage, you must also understand the implications of the leverage on your trading capital when you lose especially when you are trading with a very high lot.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm using leverage 1:1000 in FBS , it's very safe for me I can trade with cent with small lot, I can trade with dollar too with large lot. I feel very comfortable with this leverage. And the main reason I use this leverage is my small capital. So I'm glad there is leverage 1:1000 in forex trading, it help me a lot in this business.

I only use 1:100 leverage in all of my account except two. One I have 1:50 leverage and the other one I have 1:500 leverage. I do hope that I can really make good income in forex trading as I try to maintain and sustain my trading accounts. I do like the 1:100 leverage also. So far so good that I do earn money in forex trading and I do hope I can sustain and maintain that.

well, when traders use small leverage ratio, they are has chance to use minimum size lot to open position. traders can increase the lot if they are want to trade with big lot size. make profit in trading is not about strategy, but its about risk management too. which mean, its related with lot size or margin size.

Same here and I feel cool with it. I feel using a simple leverage is just about the best thing I could do in other to be at an advantage. Forex doesn't mean you have to use a very high leverage if you must get the best from it and it also doesn't mean you have to use a much lower leverage simply because you are afraid of the unknown.

Same here and I feel cool with it. I feel using a simple leverage is just about the best thing I could do in other to be at an advantage. Forex doesn't mean you have to use a very high leverage if you must get the best from it and it also doesn't mean you have to use a much lower leverage simply because you are afraid of the unknown.

We must leverage as well as possible if we want to get more maximal result. Although we just use small amount, we still get more maximal result if we want to try. Leverage must be used wisely so we will get  the advantages of leverage. I also use 1:500 from TenkoFx to trade. And i try to maximize it as well as possible.

That's true though but we won't lose to high leverage and get an MC just because we want to maximize profit. Yes, using a higher leverage is good but for the trader who wants to make money from Forex, he should also think about the losses that would arise if he doesn't make that profit as planned.

leverage enabling traders to trade with small capital. we can trade with mini contract and does not necessary to spend big capital to trade. that is one advantage of forex trading. while if we are trade on stock, there are no leverage and thus, lead traders to trade with standard contract. in other word, traders should trade with big capital.

I like to choose a normal leverage because I don't want to lose my capital so easily. I am always trading with 1:100 and this leverage is good for me because I don't trade with too much capital and when I lose, I lose small instead of trading with a very high leverage that will make me to lose very high.

I now use as much as possible 1:100 leverage. This leverage is good for me to earn good amount of money. My main goal and objective is to make sure that I can run great amount of money in forex trading. I'm so sure that stability is the most important thing in forex trading. So its good to really make good income in here. The risk is some how lower if we use 1:100 leverage.

leverage use to trade varies. if use 1:100 leverage ratio, traders can trade with 1 cent or 10 cent minimum lot size. such leverage ratio suits to those who trade with small capital. while if traders has big capital on trading account, they can choose to use higher more leverage ratio.

I prefer to use substantial leverage, because of the greater leverage that we use, the greater the chances will be. For that I prefer trading using leverage of 1: 1000 of instaforex. if we face the MM and RM are better then leverage that is used much more Useful

I do use 1:100 leverage in all of my trading account except the other two. One I have 1:50 leverage and the other one is 1:500 leverage. But the way I trade on this pairs its the same procedure. I just use 1:50 leverage trading account as my major warning point as I can get low margin right away in this account but I can survive longer.

leveraged trading can be profitable for us or harm our trading. Therefore we need to select the appropriate leverage with our trading if we are able to make the most use of leverage from the broker. for now I am more comfortable using the leverage of 1: 1000 of instaforex

• 3 weeks later...

I still do focus on having 1:100 leverage. This is my trading goal right now and I do believe I can make it big in forex trading if I only focus on learning how to trade properly. I'm so sure that in the long run I can really have big profit in here. This is what I'm hoping to achieve right now. I'm so lucky to know that I can handle my trading account without any problem.

leverage is very useful for trader . But  a leverage have risk so we need to be careful when trading. if we are not able to utilize leverage well then we will suffer many losses. to it before using the leverage, we first test that leverage we will use  to trade.

Use minimam leverage in forex if you are a new in forex work.if we use larg leverage then we get more profit after the trade done successfuly. If we make any mistake then we have to face larg loss in forex which is not good for every new trader .every mew user have to use minimam leverage because forex is avery risky business.

• 2 months later...

Everyone should be glad that leverage is exist, with this feature with only thousand dollars we can afford even up to million dollars. At the moment i am using 1:400 leverage. My brokers only offers as high as that and mostly strict regulator allow leverage as high as that to avoid trader to trade blindly.

Everyone should be glad that leverage is exist, with this feature with only thousand dollars we can afford even up to million dollars. At the moment i am using 1:400 leverage. My brokers only offers as high as that and mostly strict regulator allow leverage as high as that to avoid trader to trade blindly.

yes, we will be able to leverage trade to be able to produce a few dollars without spending large capital. the higher the leverage that we use so we needed only a small margin so that we will be able to trade with the maximum

Well I am currently not doing trading because I do not have much time to give it to forex, it is really difficult to manage forex trading along with other offline activities which consume most of my time nowadays, so this means that I am not using any leverage right now but I would recommend 1:100.