Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What Leverage Are You Using?

gaban

Often someone who wants to pursue forex business is often confusion in determining the amount of leverage that will be used. Leverage large and small if we could use well then the result will be maximum. I myself am more comfortable menggnkan levergae of instaforex 1:1000. What leverage are you using?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Often someone who wants to pursue forex business is often confusion in determining the amount of leverage that will be used. Leverage large and small if we could use well then the result will be maximum. I myself am more comfortable menggnkan levergae of instaforex 1:1000. What leverage are you using?

together in this trade I seem to prefer to use high leverage in the trade because I feel that with high leverage I had the opportunity to make maximum capital that I use in trade and a clear indeed able to make more profits and the remaining funds in the account when there is no margin call

I am always stick with 1:100 leverage ratio which enabling me to trade with 10 cent as smallest lot size. its due to I trade with small capital only. but even though my capital growing, I will use 1:100 leverage ratio still. I am just increase the lot size to get bigger profit per trade.

I am always stick with 1:100 leverage ratio which enabling me to trade with 10 cent as smallest lot size. its due to I trade with small capital only. but even though my capital growing, I will use 1:100 leverage ratio still. I am just increase the lot size to get bigger profit per trade.

for me might be too small to use 1:100 leverage in trade and more often in my trade to use this kind of leverage in trade between 1:500 to 1:1000 leverage the type size in my trade

I just use leverage 1:500 to trade in forex and it's maximal leverage from Armada Markets. But i can trade with low spread starting from 0.0 pips and it's really make me feel comfort when trading. The most important is we must be discipline when trading so we can get maximal result, regardless leverage we use to trade in forex

The leverage that I'm using right now is 1:100 and I do want to maintain that much trading. I'm so focus now on learning that I do end up having big income in forex. I'm sure I can really make it big in here. Who knows in two to three years time I can end up having some good income without any problem. I'm so excited to see myself making some good income without any worries. I'm so excited to make it big in here.

The leverage that I'm using right now is 1:100 and I do want to maintain that much trading. I'm so focus now on learning that I do end up having big income in forex. I'm sure I can really make it big in here. Who knows in two to three years time I can end up having some good income without any problem. I'm so excited to see myself making some good income without any worries. I'm so excited to make it big in here.

Wow. you use lower leverage than me. :)

And i think if we dont use big leverage, we are still be able to trade in forex, especially if we have good money management and have good skills in analyzing markets,

• 1 month later...

Wow. you use lower leverage than me. :)

And i think if we dont use big leverage, we are still be able to trade in forex, especially if we have good money management and have good skills in analyzing markets,

Yes, i use leverage 1:500 in my broker. that are a nice leverage because we could be minimaze our risk with choose the lot are suitable for us in trading. i am still love 0.01 lot size in my trade.

I prefer to use leverage 1:1000 in instaforex. With so then I can trade with 1000 times as much capital from the capital we have. And from the start of trading on a demo account, I have frequently used this leverage. So according to my trading needs. And I also use 0.01 lots.

• 1 month later...

I prefer 1:100. In most of my trades, I go 1:100 to avoid the high risk of losing huge when investing or trading with high leverage system. Leverage is like a two edged sword and should be handled with care. No matter the level of progress or success I tend to see with Forex or my analysis, I still try as much to go very low when it comes to choosing a leverage.

Well I am using currently as well 1:100 at my insta forex account, I think this is a good leverage if I do not turn out to be profitable afterwards using this leverage I would decide to further lower it to 1:50 because I do not like to take much risk at my trading.

every trader have conditions  trading vary. So the leverage it needs also differ. And the most important is that we can choose the appropriate leverage our trading needs. Too dangerous if we do not use leverage trading is not appropriate. Because leverage have huge temptation.

Well i think right now am using about 100:1 when i first started I made use of about 500:1 which I latar realize that its very risky too then i chose to lower my leverage so that I can get something more good from the market which is really the best and that was i do for purpose

@gaban and kid, you guys mean you use such high leverage. That is multiplying whatever capital you've got by a thousand bucks and if you lose, loose by same too. That's kinda high if you ask me. For me, the maximum I've ever tried is 1:200 and sad enough, o lost that day and it makes me pick a lot of caution when handling same.

@decub, is quite high. But if we can utilize  good use of leverage is chosen it will be very beneficial for our trading. As long as we can control our emotions trading. very important to control emotions when using leverage 1:1000. And use SL when trading  then  greater risks can be minimized.

I feel that the leverage option correspond to the ability of a investor trader who is going to opt it. While trading with lots it depends upon your principal investment and risk taking capacity totally. Beginners trading with micro account should not trade with leverage more than three figure to save their principal fund in distress of their trading pair. Leverage is directly related to the greedy characteristic of an investor. 

leverage is like double edge sword. in a side give traders high profit but in other side, make traders to get margin call very fast. if traders willing to use high leverage ratio, better to them to spend high amount of capital since minimum lot value will be increase very high. small capital not enabling traders to cover many pips losses if use high leverage ratio.

@gaban, I really don't doubt the fact that risk management speaks the whole language when it comes to Forex and choosing a margin. Where the concern should always be is when it turns awry. What if the trade over turns, what would be the out come. What if things shifts away from the way the trader expected.

@gaban, I really don't doubt the fact that risk management speaks the whole language when it comes to Forex and choosing a margin. Where the concern should always be is when it turns awry. What if the trade over turns, what would be the out come. What if things shifts away from the way the trader expected.

for that we must have a good risk management. So if there is something we do not want so the losses not will be even greater. We could use SL on our account. That way, when the price suddenly changes, losses will not be greater.

I use either no leverage or 1:10. I never go beyond that and would advise anyone to never go beyond that. A high leverage of more than 1:10 increase your levels of profit but can produce fatal results in case of a loss. For example if you use 100 USD with a leverage of 1:1000, you will lose all your money on a 0.1% loss!