Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

it seems like every week or so they are having this problem of getting offline or forum board not accessible. hopefully this transfer of hosting will solve the problem finally and we won't get this downtime or maintenance much too often. as this problem interrupt my good activity on this forum.

today i got a email from Admin informing this forum now online for posting although still not access the forum and definitely will access today for posting when this is one of my best forum . just hoping this time it will continue long long time without any problem.

i am a member here but don't really get to post here a lot. i only post payment proofs from time to time but no real posts for now since i already have 5 forums that i am trying to be active on. the rates are nice here so i know i'll just wait for more time and i'll resume posting here again.

Am a member in this forum but i haven't click the TOS acceptances button yet.But what's keeping me at bay from this forum is their strictness which members complain of.But looking at the rate,and the activities in here,i think it's worth trying and we can make good money from there.

yup they have change the hosting due to panel problem in old hosting.but some of my data was lost like the rejected payment request,my sent item and it give me big problem.i have inactive infraction there,i have make it inactive but cutting my points for about 300 points but then admin told me i have active infraction still.so i hope admin have any back up for my data,so my infraction was not appear active

im trying to make a very good quality post. but i see some members are making copy and paste of their post. but the admin does not allow it. so i hope you guys can still get paid for that. but i am making unique posts so that the admin will not find a reason to give any deduction or not pay me next time. but the admin is a nice person though.

i just curious before they reallyt have good activity in here but not for today seems that member not really want to be more active in here.i hope then they able to give their time to make a few post again in here.i miss the activity in here so hope you guys will also make a few post today

I looked that there are many activities of this forum so it's really great PTP site I think. Althugh this site is new PTP but it has been

great in its performance for few weeks. I read that many members are really satisfied with this site. It has good admin, good movement

of the forum, and payment process is not too long.

Althought the forum proved that this is one the most trusted forum but the problem is sometime the members activity go down here . i am only active here in ptp section but happy to say i got all my payment without any problem . hope members will active more here like before.

Well I thought Money Talk World is a good website that pays good money to members. I really wonder why suddenly the forum is so inactive now.

PTC, PTP sections, many threads have not been moving since 26 Feb (or even earlier). I wonder what happened. Now I can't even post much there to earn because no one's moving the threads.

Sigh.

i think you are the only member that says that. i don't think that the MTW is not having any activity at all. there is some activity already. i am quite active in the ptp section only though. so i think that the ptp section is having good activity though not as good as others. but not inactive.

yup better chrismas check the site first then you will surprised since so many active memebr there and thread move so faster in ptp section especially.so far i really like the activity in here.i hope then i can be active in here again,they always give good activity for member.so hope you will also join us

Although activity is not very very good but there is not very bad activity there and think when forum are giving payment once a week its not very bad because we need near 7 days to reach $3 . for me sometime it take more 7 days to reach this amount.

yup not really bad for the activity but in morning not many memebr want to be active with me in here.i hope i can see you guys will also make a few post there too.today i have plan to make about 25 post at least but not many memebr active with me in ptp section

I am unable to reach minimum payout this week although there is few days left but this week dont trying to do this but have plan to reach more point next week. actually this forum although pay only once in a week but always in time.

Seems like this forum is getting better in its activity because I heard few days ago, the forum is lack of activities.

I hope there are many active members in here again because the site is good PTP which will pay us for sure. I think

MoneyTalkWorld should give some programs to attract its members.