Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I received a payout with 40 points deducted for infraction

ALERTPAY: Money Received

*****************************************************************************************************************

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Dear Lucinda Alfred,

You've got cash! Neeraj Mandhre (neerajmandhre@gmail.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: January 15, 2011 12:54:39 PM

Amount Sent: $7.28 USD

Sender Name: Neeraj Mandhre

Sender Email: neerajmandhre@gmail.com

Reference Number:

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

i can access the forum. i have no problem with the site. anyways, i didn't know we are required to post our last payment proof. or we won't get paid on our next payout request. so my latest payment request was disapproved. and so i would remember to post my payment proof from now on.

I have the same problem as you when I click the referral link, try to manually input the site's address it will take you there.

Anyways I don't know why there are only a few who have been active on this forum where the admin is reputable and the payment is fast,

I hope more members could see that.

Hmmm.

@djfritz: yeah i also wonder why, I think members should be posting there much as their rate are also competitive and the same as other forums and I heard admins are processing sometimes in an earlier period of time after cashing out.:D as of now I am really far from minimum payout there.

When i log in and try posting,a pop up board says that i should read the terms of service.I went there obediently and click i have accept the TOS but the percent keep coming down like this.

11.95 after i click it will come down to

10.95.Well since i don't have all the whole time in the world,i left,but am still coming back.Do any member face that problem ?

You have received a payment to your account U6434315 (djfritz):

Date: 1/23/2011 6:48 AM

Batch: 53848302

From Account: U8508023 (MTW Payout & Advertisement A/c)

Amount: $4.00

Memo: Payment From MTW Forum, Thanks !

Thank you.

MTW2ndpayout.jpg

I received my first payout from this site

ALERTPAY: Money Received

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

Dear

You've got cash! Neeraj Mandhre (neerajmandhre@gmail.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: January 23, 2011 6:37:57 AM

Amount Sent: $5.00 USD

Sender Name: Neeraj Mandhre

Sender Email: neerajmandhre@gmail.com

Reference Number:

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

• 3 weeks later...

yup this site really have good activity.i hope then mem,ber will be more active there.today is time to cashout since tomorrow admin will surely pay member.last week i cannot reach my payment.so now in this week i hope i can reach 6$ so its look like i get 2 paments.but now is hard enough.i need more activity there

i have request my payment there.i hope today admin will pay me for sure.i really like to be more active in here.i hope that this site will always pay memebr ontime.i really like this site alot.but seesm that today not many activity there.so i need to wait until other member reply mine

awhile ago it was not yet approved. now i got paid too. really happy about it.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 2/13/2011 3:05 PM

Batch: 55233703

From Account: U8508023 (MTW Payout & Advertisement A/c)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Payment From MTW Forum, Thanks !

Thank you.

admin always pay member in weekend.but so hard for me to reach until 500 point in a week only.i think in a week i can only make until 300 points.and it really hard to reach it.i hope then i will try to be more active in this site too.so will not be hard for me to get the payment

yup maybe i should also look into other section and try to be active in that sections too so then will be possible for me to get 5$ a week.i hope then i will be more active than before since for me to get 3$ a week is not really good amount.so i will try to give my best in posting