Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

i can see good activity now on this forum. few days back i don't see much activity but now it seems that there is more active members posting specially in the ptp section. and it is good there is no post limit on this forum. it is possible to reach payout in a single day if you will post in different sections.

seems so many member get the payemnt from this site.i should wait its about less than 10 days to request the payment.i have 700 points by now.maybe that time i can make until 14 or 15$.but maybe then when i reach 10$ i will try to cashout.im waiting for my infraction expired

i have 800 points and more in here.if the activity still good like now im so sure i can make until 1000 points and then i will cashout.i hope i will not get any infraction in here.now im trying to be more careful in posting.i hope will not make double post in future

my points there is almost 100 points but i havent decide to make request first.im so worry if then i request for 10$ they will accept it or not.i really love this site because of the fast payment made by admin there.im so sure will continue my activity in here again

yes the payment is here good. so we can request in even smaller amount because we can request any time we want. i used to have a goal of 400 points cause i thought that they don't pay fast. since they do pay fast i rather request in smaller amount so i can get fast payment.

I am so sad now because my request was left behind with the others who have requested the same time and date as I do, I don't know what happened why they skipped my request but anyway I know the admin is honest I just need to be patient.

I am so sad now because my request was left behind with the others who have requested the same time and date as I do, I don't know what happened why they skipped my request but anyway I know the admin is honest I just need to be patient.

No need to fear, my friend

Admin sometimes "skip" a few payout requests and pay other people first.

MTW admin pay members, so therefore you can relax and continue to enjoy posting at MTW while waiting to be paid.

yup just let admin pay you too then.i still havent request payment there.since admin will pay member at weekend right?i have no worry about hat as long as they able to pay member.but today i just make one round of posting there.i hope tonight more and more people will be active too

i will try to cashout on saturday then.im so sure i can get good amount of money.but i hope admin will able to pay all the payment request.now im trying to be more active in here seems a few mwmber aslo active in that site,i hope more member will also have time to post in

@Hunter

Actually he is not online everytime because for 2 days now I didn't see him visited the site maybe he is just busy since this is not the only forum he is with he is also moderating other forums. And if you visit the payment request section there are only few request.

maybe when admin online he also handle a few sites too.its ok if admin cant give daily since many site also give payment weekly not daily.so its all still normal enough.and yup i know that admin will surely pay member then.admin will give good rate as long as we can also contribute good quality of posting

I'm active again after two months I had no good mood post here. After reaching minimum payment, I requested withdrawal. It's been five days since then. Any body knows how long payment will be done ? cause I don't know the newest rule here sometimes I'm very lazy to post cause my internet connection is very hard to open it

Mr Microsoft missed my 1st request again, he paid everybody but he missed out mine for the second time. But anyway I still receive payment for the contest I've won:

Dear Joan,

You have received a payment to your account U6434315 (djfritz):

Date: 1/15/2011 6:26 PM

Batch: 53329146

From Account: U8508023 (MTW Payout & Advertisement A/c)

Amount: $0.50

Memo: MTW Contest Winner !, MTW Forum.

Thank you.