Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

i dont know i can be active in here or not.they just have old payment proof.i hope i can see new one.so far i just active in ptp sectiona nd just one member active there beside me.im so worry if then this site stop payign member and thats why not many active member in here

The last payment proof I have seen in the forum was just December 10, 2010 which is 4 days ago. There is also a page of payout requests in the request payout section. Does it really take this long before you could cashout here?

The last payment proof I have seen in the forum was just December 10, 2010 which is 4 days ago. There is also a page of payout requests in the request payout section. Does it really take this long before you could cashout here?

yup take along time for me to reach payment there.because not many active member in ptp section.you can check,in a day maybe i can only make one round of post.its really not enough for me.i dont really like other section so i just keep active in ptp section.hope you will also join and active there too

My payment request there 2 days passed but still not approved but hoping it will be approved soon when there is no payment request at this moment .anyway now the members activity good there and also ads . but still facing sometime to access derect link here but there is no problem to open homepage here and after that rest.

ehm i didnt face any problem in here.now i have points to request i wanna request my payment tonight i hope admin will surely paid me.since the last time they paid member its about 10 days and now if they doesn have fresh payment proof i also hesitate to continue my activity in here

@djfritz its good they are offering such but i think still many forum and site dont allowing this processor and for me its not good to withdraw small amount so its better to exchange hd to any other processor .anyway its really a good feature of this processor.

good if you join this site too and try to be active in that site too.seems many member get doubt about the ability of this site in paying member.i already have 400 points there but i wanna make until 500 points and request it.it will not take a long time if you can be active in that site too

until now they still work well, I do not know if there is a change from their staff because lately I have not been active in any forum, anyways right now I'm waiting until I reach the minimum payout and make my first request, from thre, i hope there's nothing problem anymore

I just requested my 300 point payout. I do not know when they will be able to attend to it but I sure hope they can soon since I will be leaving for a vacation and won't be online for quite some time.

Well I'm pretty sure that you will have it soon as the admin is trustworthy, he is also a moderator in EP and have seen his updates on the forum. Anyways he said payment will be processed in as short as 24 - 48 hours so maybe today or tomorrow you will have it in your account.

Its true there is member activity good now but i think there should more active members when the forum is well paying with high rate . i got my 4th payment and i am continuing here in ptp section and now trying to active other section also although there is no restriction to post only one section.

im so happy to be active in here because they can pay me within a few hours only.i have no doubt about admin work there.im so happy and want to be more active in here again.in my first payemnt request i got 20 points deduction because double post i guess since they didnt give any detail of that

i think this the first forum i see that pays really fast and this will make them the famous and most honest forum

the forum is so activity and i see increased in members every day

this one is so stable for know and i hope it will be ever

I agree because they will pay within 24-48 hours of request as what the admin informed in EP, well we must have to try it to see it in our own, I have an account there already but I am having trouble reaching my target post per day because of less activities from posters.

Yes its true now this forum is one of the spreedy payment forum and i got 4 time already and each time quick payment and also the good rate . anywya before i was only active in ptp section and there was members activity low but now there is some activity there and its going easy to me to post here in this section.