Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

Right now my plan is reach 300 points and cashout in here. In my country 3 dollars is worth about 130 pesos. That's almost 1/4th of our minimum wage. Not enough right? But I can use it to look for real job. 130 pesos is enough for me to pay my fare back band forth.

for me my plan is at least 500 points each week. but i am just hoping that there is enough activity from other members so that i can reach that goal. i may need to post in many sections as there is not one section that has enough activity for me to reach that goal. but i am not sure also if even i posted in different sections daily that i can reach that goal of 500 points weekly.

This site is now clearing pending payout and this is a good news to us. I really don't doubt this site if there are some delay in payout because i still count what the admin said. Maybe he is still really busy in his offline activities but more important is he still trying to find time to attend to his forum.

This site is now clearing pending payout and this is a good news to us. I really don't doubt this site if there are some delay in payout because i still count what the admin said. Maybe he is still really busy in his offline activities but more important is he still trying to find time to attend to his forum.

I'm too late. lols. I'm hoping to reach minimum cashout and get payment. Now I need to wait for another week to request cashout. I hope I can make it next week. My plan of cashout every two weeks is not meet until now. I'm little disappointed with my speed of posting.

This forum is good for you who planned to post in PTP business. It gave good rate and the payment process is good enough now.

The site is not late to pay its members anymore.

Well not really but Mr. microsoft is still paying though their is a delayed sometimes. Good thing that some members are really loyal to his site. But some are losing their trust in him because he once promise to keep on attending payout but after a week members still experience a delay.

Well not really but Mr. microsoft is still paying though their is a delayed sometimes. Good thing that some members are really loyal to his site. But some are losing their trust in him because he once promise to keep on attending payout but after a week members still experience a delay.

i think that members should be loyal to microsoft as admin is very nice and keeps paying the members despite the delays. i would say that admin has good reputation. i thought he would lose his good reputation thankfully he didn't. he sitll able to prove that he is still a good paying admin. and one of the friendliest admin around.

Well its up to us if we will get active or not in this site due to the present payout situation. But apparantly this delay happens happens because they said the admin is still a student so he is busy with his studies so he cannot give his full attention to his forum. But some loyal members understand his situation as long as he still pay.

Hello friend

We have overtaken MTW forum and we request all our members to please even stay active at that forum

Members can definitely trust MTW since we would be trying our best to maintain that forum and we definitely need your support for these

If members have any query regarding these forum please feel free to update me or ask here....

Hi admin of also mtw now:) I have a question, will there also be the good offer for payweb in mtw?

In that way the fee and exchange rate will be less if i can ask payouts also there for payweb...:)

Another thing with the forum i ve been thinking. The chat bos text is little. I mean i who normally dont write good, it gets even worse when its a small text there. Becuase i respond and dont see the text i write it some how disappear.

U think you can large the chatbox? I do see good, its not that:))

I am wondering now that this forum Is acquired by the DMT forum. if they would have changes in their rules here. I just to am hoping that their rules will stay the same although i hope that payment will be done only on weekends and that we can request payment any time we reached payout.

I am wondering now that this forum Is acquired by the DMT forum. if they would have changes in their rules here. I just to am hoping that their rules will stay the same although i hope that payment will be done only on weekends and that we can request payment any time we reached payout.

DMT? as in digitalmoneytalk? How came MTW sold it to DMT. No offense to DMT but the management of MTW is much more better than DMT in many ways. And its like down grading the MTW when you say its owned now by DMT

i hope too because as usual the admin ( microsoft ) processes all the payments requests at weekends regular with no problems but the admin ( Mayur ) pays through 14 days at most , anyway i will restart my activity there as soon as the pending payouts will be cleared by the new admin ...

I just read the news about MTW has been acquired by DMT admin, Mayur, is that true? That will be good news if that is happening.

I am happy because i can trust to Mayur as good admin in MTW. He is rarely pending payment request and he always scheduled it.

@andry777

yeah, that's true, the MTW forum has been acquired by DMT forum admin,

that is the reason why I have recently joined this forum as well,

so another PTP opportunity in my forums list,

well, I haven't yet focused on posting over there due to busy schedule for now.

I am wondering if the rules of this forum would be change since they were acquired already by the DMT. but I know at least we are sure that this forum would last and is going to be a stable from now on. I just wondering what happened to Microsoft why he did not pursue in maintaining this forum .

That's remain to be seen but what I'm worried right now is that until now my cashout is still pending. lols. I don't mind any rules change as long I got paid every time I request for cashout. That is my main concern. As long I got paid I don't have problem.