Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I have 5 forums which I prioritize right now and I include this one on my list as they are proven paying weekly, why would we focus on forums that we get tired of waiting for our earnings. Here the admin never missed out payments during weekends, everybody is paid weekly here.

it just 3 days left to reach 600 points there,its not impossible for me now because i know that the others memebr also support my activity in here.so i just need to give my time in her.then i will reach it.admin really nice and able to keep his promise so hope then this site will always stable

you can request even sunday night and admin i think will pay at sunday night. cause last time i got paid sunday night in my local time. i requested sunday morning. anyways, i am not only aiming to earn more here. but be more comfortable and more homely in staying here. so that posting will be more natural and won't be that hard to do.

Yeah that's why I am expecting payment during Sunday night here, I always look forward during weekends here because I know it's payday. Right now I am far from my target here I still have barely $1 and my weekly target is between $3 - $4, well I will take some time later on for this forum.

its ok for me to make uniques post in here as long as many memebr post with me too.ths site still in my prioritize.i also have contact admin to remove my infraction there.its ok to get cut because of it.but i just hope then i will not get any infractiona again since i start to make good piost there

with some changes in the rules, it's still easy to post here and earn something. I think the rules of admin is quite reasonable.I can follow easily what the admin requires of us. thankfully I didn't get any infractions yet only just a reminder for now. so to avoid infraction next time I'm trying to follow carefully his rules.

yes i think that the admin is pretty nice. still gives warning and very polite in saying things or in giving the warning. that is why it is easy for me to accept the warning. anyways, i think that we must be more active on this forum. as there is not much activity here . they still need a lot more activity. and we can help to make this forum more active.

ALERTPAY: Money Received

*****************************************************************************************************************

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Dear ,

You've got cash! Neeraj Mandhre (neerajmandhre@gmail.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: February 20, 2011 9:01:27 AM

Amount Sent: $10.00 USD

Sender Name: Neeraj Mandhre

Sender Email: neerajmandhre@gmail.com

Reference Number:

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

I love this forum because the admin is friendlly and active and process all the payment in his time, every sunday in the week, I am active there an I hope toreach the minimum payout to cashout next sunday. also the rates is very good ( $.03 fpr post and $.04 for thread), also the low minimum payout make me love this forum.

dear @ salaheldinsamir: the admin of this forum is not the same admin of fxfred adn cashchat forums.