Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

yes it is not good that admin will leave some payment pendings though we have requested in the right day of cashing out. i guess admin has not much funds and will just pay members only few payments at a time.

i think maybe the admin has no time to pay for many members because he must check your posts first the n pay for you , so i think we can earn in this forum by adding our payments proofs only so that we can earn too but i will try to get the e-mail of the admin and talk with him about the forum , i will post the updates too.

I don't think admin think lacks the time. he madE once a week payment only because he was busy. but still he had problems to pay weekly. I think its more because of lack of fund.

maybe you are right but i think he has some banners in the forum which makes him pays for us once weekly with no problems , but i do not like to post in unsafe place like MTW or GEB which is scam now , so i think we can post there in our free time because we have many other new forums like LOT and MTV.

Some members say the delay in payment may be because the admin do not have enough funds, and some say he may not have enough time,

But I see that these reasons do not suffice to make the admin do not care to pay for the members,

because it is supposed that he is responsible for this forum, and must always interested in members .

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 4/24/2011 7:02 PM

Batch: 59836775

From Account: U8508023 (MTW Payout & Advertisement A/c)

Amount: $3.00

Memo: Payment From MTW Forum, Thanks !

Thank you.

well i see this forum online for long time and now is one of the best . if you check the site now you will find that all pending requests been paid and i checked it but i found the design so good and the reward system there may be quite tough ,you can not post freely as if you post 100 and you request payment and you received deduction of 20 or 30 post ,its not fair

@ahmedrz3 yes its true forum is doing great job from many days and there is no pending payment and good is that Admin is clearing each payment each week without further delay . my target here cashout each week and from many days i am able to doing my target . really great job by Admin.

the only requirements on this forum for you to get paid is for members to make original posting. But sometimes I notice that some members were able to get away with copy and paste and still get paid. I only do original post here though

i hurriedly try to reach 500 points yesterday cause i thought payout is 500 but i learned it is only 300. anyways, admin has not processed yet any payment request made last weekend. so hopefully before this week ends thta he would process the payments already.