Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

but i don't think that the admin will introduce any cycler or any problem any time soon. the admin is just focused in running a successful ptp forum. but i think that this forum is quite good already. it has nice activity. at least the members are still posting daily here.

All the best here , rate and payment proceed and members activity but i am little worried about there advertiser. they have to pay good amount each week but there is no new advertiser still now although so much days passed .

I am happy because I could access this site again yesterday. I will take a look the site and I will make some posts in here too.

I hope I could make good money from this site. That will be nice to make money from the site because there are good movement

in here.

I don't know what has happened, but why is the activity level at PTC and PTP section of Money Talk World so low now ? It is like many members have stopped replying at Money Talk World.

I am losing my motivation to post at Money Talk World now, so likely I might be going into inactive mode at Money Talk World unless the activity level improves

@christmas

Don't worry friend, I will try to make some posts in here too later. I hope it could help the activities of site in that section

which is not too good. I didn't post too much in this forum, even I never posted because my account is in trouble since

the first time I registered. I will make some posts, if I could I will do that today.

if memebr help each other then will not really hard to create any activity in here.i also want to be active in here if many memebr make psot along with me.today its the pay day but i want to make some post in morning tomorrow i hope still au memebr want to be active with me too

I think there are new problem in this PTP forum, many days ago the admin say that the forum is moving into new hosting and deu to this move there are some lsot in members ponits which decrease and there are a lot of posts disappear. so maney members cann't request there payouts last sunday. now the same problem is there , the points is lost and the posts also. I hope this site is not turning into scam. also there are decrease in members posting and loging in the forum.

no they are not scam at all.you can try to request the payment request now and wait a few hours then admin will paid you too.i dont know about losing posints there?i also have problem in here too about the losing data but it already processed since i PM admin about that

I think 1 round posting in ptp section is not hard and members activity is good here and when there are so many thread than its easy to reach good number of point only posting this section and from many days i also doing this and getting my point first .

so many pending payment there and finally i also reach my payment.but seems now after they make request in here the active member disappear and didnt continue their post there.but after they get paid then the activity there really good.i hope then member will like to be active in here again

usually they always pay memebr faster and always in weekend but i have checked that they just have paid 4 members only.i hope then they will also paid me too but seems admin havent online yet.usually how long the delay in here?since i never faced it before

I think there is no worry about our payment here although some members still dont get paid . this forum is so trusted and proccding payment very quick although now once in a week. but still there is no soluation to finding ads here.

yes there were few payment request that were not paid yet. admin made only few payments yesterday. I hope that admin will process our payment request soon.this is not the first time though I got delays on payments.

Forum delayed in the payment of members already, I entered into this forum and found that some members asked for payment 10 days ago and is not to approve the request so far,

I see this most important disadvantage of this forum which must be given to remedying it through the coming period .

Its true for 10 days wait is very bad experince and think those members will get paid soon. i am active here from many days and got also many payment but all my payment was very very quick . i am near to my another 300 point and hope everything will be fine here as before.

@Nikhil

Oh the payment request has been delayed for about 10 days, that was too long if we must wait until 10 days. Normally, the payment will

be processed for about 5-7 days to wait and 10 days is too long to wait. I think the site must tell to its members what made them too late

to pay the request of payment.

yes i think that long delays on payment is not good at all. though i will not say it has been 10 days. cause i just count the delays starting monday as payment were don't during sundays. so it is the 3rd now that there is delay on payments. so hopefully this day that the admin will process the payout already. i have stopped posting for a while though while i am not yet paid.

yup i guess they have really long delay of payment too.and now member dont really want to continue their activity if admin havent pay member yet.i hope then member will be more active in here.i know that admin able to pay member at last,i bet admin is busy so that cannot clear all payment before

I haven't been active in MTW for quite some time already due to its poor activity level ever since their last maintenance.

I didn't know that there are problems arising about payment issues already.

I hope admin can solve any payment problems as soon as possible to regain members' confidence about the forum and admin himself

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 3/13/2011 11:00 AM

Batch: 57111376

From Account: U8508023 (MTW Payout & Advertisement A/c)

Amount: $3.00

Memo: Payment From MTW Forum, Thanks !

Thank you.