Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I didn't too much post in here because this forum is not one of my priority. I like its rate, I like its performance and I like

the forum but I don't have time to visit this forum too much. I hope I could make some posts again in here when I had

spare time to post.

Admin said that he is arranging LR fund and its true when we get paid recent from this forum. before i said i have full faith to Admin and it seem i also correct. but still there is no new ads which is really a matter of great worried.

all got paid except me. cause the admin thought i made copy and paste only of my post. but he didn't even bother to check all of my posts if they were indeed copy and paste. and my $10 payout was not paid. and i focused a lot on this forum. because i want to support the forum. but i wonder why they didn't check the posts before the admin conclude i made copy and paste only. i had hard time posting those unique posts. only not to get paid. really disappointed with the system here.

its really hard to continue the activity in here because not many active member in here.i dont know why this iste feel hard to attract more active member like before.now i dont think im able to make many post in a day.but i will always keep in posting.

@indie maybe better if you not request good amount in a time only so then admin dont really like to pay it.have you try to give PM to admin regarding his matter,usually admin can reply fast

I didn't too much posts in this site because I don't have too much time to post in here but I heard some members

in here are worried about its payment process which has been delayed for long time enough. I hope the admin could

pay the pending payment requests of his members soon.

@andry777. This forum pay only once in a week usually at Sunday, so you don't have to worry about that cause this site still paing regularly. And today any body has a problem with me ? search function doesn't work well, it leads to a data message error

bettre for you to PM admin or mod there regarding that problem if it still error then member able to make double thread and will lead memebr to the infraction that take a month expired.i just hope then admin will take any action about that.yup they just pay member once in a week just in sunday so no need to worry about that

I have had some problems in moneytalkworld for the last weeks, after they changed host or server my post count in a second goes from 250 and down to 150 again around there. For three days ive been posting like a mad and always the same. Reset to 150 148 141 after some min. So dont know how to be able to get to payout. Also my subscriptions gets zeroed so i need to add then always:(

I hope admin fix this bug soon.

yes i got a word from the mod that the admin said i will be paid but i should wait for the coming weekends to get paid. and so i am quite happy with this news. as they have seen that i indeed made unique posts. the admin may have thought those were copy and paste cause i was able to post a lot and requested a lot of post. but i did focus on this forum and sacrificed my activity in other forums just to reached those points. as i focused here more cause i wanted to support the forum. anyways, hopefully i do get paid on the coming weekends.

i hope today so many active member will also come and being active in here too because tomorrow is the last day to request the payment again.i really want to get any payment in each week but if they have low activity like now maybe then im able to get paid once in 2 weeks

I also expecting more members activity today but i will be active as before because this week also unable to manage 300 point . anyway hope this time payment will not be delay and will be first as before but its really still a matter of fact still there no new advertiser.

before i ever see the activity in here so great but now maybe i just able to see 3 or 4 member who post in PTP thread.i just have no idea why the other decide to stop their activity in here.yup so hard now to collect many points in here.i just hope at least i can reach the minimum amount in every week

yes its very true less members are active in ptp section but hyip section activity is well as before but i am active in both section as well. now i am looking for new advertiser here than think more members will keep their activity daily.

i will try to post my payment proof in other site too then if today i get the payment so then member will not worry about this site.i think member just worry when that time admin just pay a few member instaed of m=pay all member.i also hesitated that time but now i have no doubt about admin ability

admin promised to pay me this sunday for my long delayed payment after I have proven I didn't copy and. paste. but this day the forum is under maintenance. so the admin cant pay again. then others are back this week days I how he won't say again wait another sunday to get paid. I'm very disappointed with the admin here.

before i can access this site and able to request my payment too.well its a bit worry then if you wait for so long time.i think they have no different in advertiser and they also not have so many member i jus confused why they are not able to give the payment.i will try to wait maybe today they will able to give us any payment for sure

i think have fix day have pro and contra.if then any problem happen in the payday so we should wait for a week to get any payment.i dont think its good idea.i just hope then member will be back despite the long delay given,as i can see low activity nowadays

The forum has been in problem for 2 weeks and there is no good performance in the site. I don't surprise if I looked the

site is lower activities because members in here have waited long time enough for payment request. I hope the admin

will complete the payment soon.

no i think now they are normal except in activity.the site is normal already no more maintenance.i hope then for the next payday admin able to pay member.i dont think i will keep my activity in here again,maybe just follow other member to post in other sites

I request my 10 payment here yesterday and hopefully looking this will also will paid as before . but i think if this continue without more ads than it will be hard to pay members . now activity of members here bit slow and thinking it may increase again soon.

I hope the admin will make good step to make this forum is still running because there are many members who started to post

in other site and they prefer to be more active in there than MTW. That was because the pending payment reqests which is

long time enough to wait.

i hope im able to edit my payment requet in here now less active member who still loyal to this site so i hope then i can request my last payment.i dont think im able to continue my activity in here if they not giving the payment in every week.so hope then no problem about this site so they able to pay