Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

Though there were delays in the last payout schedule, i trust the admin of this site given that he is also managing DMT and has a good reputation when it comes to processing payments.

i haven't been able to do any posting activities here this week, i don't think i'll be able to do a lot of postings here since the week is already about to end. Maybe i'll put in a couple of post just to make it easier for me to reach payout next week on this site.

Welcome back @monyitomon. Yes, hopefully the delays will be a thing of the past and there will be some inconsistency with regards to payment processing. I still wish I could be more active in here but it seems that my activation issue is not about to be sorted. Once that is sorted, I am sure to join in the fun.

Welcome back @monyitomon. Yes, hopefully the delays will be a thing of the past and there will be some inconsistency with regards to payment processing. I still wish I could be more active in here but it seems that my activation issue is not about to be sorted. Once that is sorted, I am sure to join in the fun.

you have problem with activation of your account? i think you should tell admin about this thing or mod so they can resolve it for you, and it will be good if you also active in this forums from what i see this site still worthy to make posts.

Seems as of this moment members in mtw forum will not able to have payout in payza and I don't know if admin already got good funds for payza but hoping that LR funds will be fine and so activity will also be consistent atleast.

i think LR fund still fine dude because i believe that mostly advertisers which advertise in this forum use LR than Payza, i know that mostly before people use LR to request so that is why admin have more funds with LR, but i think my payment request will be pending for a moment too lol

I just need 20 points in here to be able to accumulate a total of 50 points, it's my first time for me to use my computer posting in here. And now i am now finishing my goal and gonna sleep early this time. I am thinking of doing it daily.

i think LR fund still fine dude because i believe that mostly advertisers which advertise in this forum use LR than Payza, i know that mostly before people use LR to request so that is why admin have more funds with LR, but i think my payment request will be pending for a moment too lol

Most people are comfortable with LR which is why it is almost always available as a payment processor on many forums. Some of us do prefer Payza over LR because of convenience and this actually determines which forums we prioritise as a result of this. Lets just hope that its a temporary issue and things will get back to normal soon.

Perhaps it would affect the activities because there are some poster that using Payza mainly so it might be a reson for them to stop posting and I will surely be affected when there is no good activities as i cannot able to reach my goal daily in here.

Yeah. Since there are members who use Payza as their only method of payment here it may result in some problems with activities. I suppose that DMT will also be affected by this as well but maybe admin will find a solution to this soon.

I am not seeing cutiekc posting in here as I know he is mainly using Payza that's why the activities got affected. But I somehow can manage to survive today as I just need 10 points to complete my posting activity for today as I have already made 20 posts in here. I can't place a payment request as I haven't done my posting yet.

Oh right I see. sry for the misunderstanding. So what is admin going to do about this? I think making the Payza minimum to 4 or 5 dollars could maybe help accumulate admin's fund. So that more members would cash out through LR instead.

I think you misunderstood it. Because the forum or the admin have limited or shortage in the payza funds and do have enough funds in LR. And I guess there were some payments pending those who requested for payza.

So you mean that admin mayur don't have enough payza funds to pay for members who requested payza? So if admin got a lot of LR funds then members should shift to LR and contact admin with regards to this matter so that they will received their payments.

Indeed it's just a shortage but that doesn't meant that Payza will be excluded from the list as the Admin didn't metion excluding Payza. Anyway, I will edit my payment request in here because I already have 400 points in here and that is really a good amount to request for a payout.

i will ask admin if i can change my payment processor that i used for my previous payment request that already approved, i just hope he can allowed me. well today i will trying the 2nd round here and to reach 100 points more :D.

I just need five posts in here then will able to accomplish 25 posts. I just hope that activities by tomorrow will be good as I always hope that.. as I don't prefer posting in HYIP and FOREX Discussion in here as the rates were just the same like in a normal discussion. That's why I am just focusing in an easy discussion.

That is because admin says there is a rota or a permanent schedule of when he is going to do payment. Just wait before that deadline, and then request a bigger amount, rather than waiting for small amounts and have multiple request.

This is indeed good to hear admin is making an effort to ensure that members are satisfied with payment through their preferred processor. I guess this availability means that we wont have anything to worry about in DMT too.