Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I guess the activity in mtw forum will more likely favorable to us again. I think its because members will try to have again another posting activity as well as to have their own target for this week. I also will have started to make mtw forum in my one of the good forums to post on except to the forex forums.

Yes, members have their own target so if we keep being active in here then we will surely reach our target in here as we just need to be patient in here. Because me? It seems I will raised my target to 300 points in here but before it was just 200 points but that was just really low.

I guess for those who do regular posting in the forums might know that its better to keep on posting and have better and bigger payouts to make it worthy for them to have good earnings. Yes, it seems that 200 points is already small for us and wanting to have atleast 500 points.

This is what I have come realise myself because before I used to just cashout immediately when I reached minimum payout. But I now find it more fulfilling to wait for a bigger payout amount and 500 is my target nowadays.

I also wanted to target 500 points before requesting for payout but given the amount of time i can afford to spend online and do posting activities it would take at least 2 - 3 weeks before i can reach 500 points. I settling with a target of 200 - 300 points before requesting for payout and my aim is to be able to reach payout in at least 2 PTP sites per week.

I guess for those who do regular posting in the forums might know that its better to keep on posting and have better and bigger payouts to make it worthy for them to have good earnings. Yes, it seems that 200 points is already small for us and wanting to have atleast 500 points.

Yeah. 200 points is quite low but for me, as soon as I reach minimum payout I will request immediately because we don't know what will happened in the days next. But still continue to post even if we requested payout so that activities will still be high.

It is infact even more worth waiting for if you are expecting a higher payout amount. I have requested in here this morning for 330 points but its because I intend on edit my payment request so that I can get closer to 500 as much as possible.

That was already a good amount in here, though that was also my plan if I can still accumulate points as we can edit our payment request in here. I just need few post in here to be able to reach my goal for today in here, and it seems I still have the time to reach that. There are good activities today.

Yes, its good that we can always edit our payment request provided that the mod have not yet verified our posts. I am planning on adding onto it again tomorrow and maybe by that time wont be verified although mod yogesh is very competent in doing approvals quicker.

Yes, its good that we can always edit our payment request provided that the mod have not yet verified our posts. I am planning on adding onto it again tomorrow and maybe by that time wont be verified although mod yogesh is very competent in doing approvals quicker.

Yeah. I am also going to try to accumulate more points in the forum since my payment request wasn't approved yet so I can still manage to edit it for more points. I hope that there would be more activities in MTW because I will do posting now.

There are good activities in here today though I haven't able to accumulate 50 points yet in here but I already accumulated 30 points. I usually accumulate the other remaining points using my Mobile browser so it wouldn't be hard for me to accumulate 50 points daily in here.

I usually visit the forum but I don't usually post sometimes I still find the best time to post so I can manage my time well. Yes, I do see many payouts that are bigger and probably they become more active here because its more stable and easy to post.

I am trying to get a bigger payout in here. I just requested for 330 points so far and hope to edit it to 500 points by the end of the day. It seems that activities are more in here than at DMT so its better to post in order to earn more points quickly.

I am trying to get a bigger payout in here. I just requested for 330 points so far and hope to edit it to 500 points by the end of the day. It seems that activities are more in here than at DMT so its better to post in order to earn more points quickly.

Yeah. Same in here. I will also going to post more in the forum and will accumulate more points so that I can edit the payment request that I have requested. It seems activities in here are doing great so it would be fun and rewarding to post in MTW now.

I have requested for a payment in here already as I really pursue it. There are good activities in here so for sure you can really accomplish your goal in here plus if you are also spreading your posting activity in here then it won't be hard for you to reach that.

Yeah. Same in here. I will also going to post more in the forum and will accumulate more points so that I can edit the payment request that I have requested. It seems activities in here are doing great so it would be fun and rewarding to post in MTW now.

Activities are indeed quite great which makes it quite easy to reach out targets in here. I am still posting in here and am likely to reach 500 points by tonite as I am now sitting on 450 points. I will probably take a break from the forum for a day or so to meet target on another forum.

@tirus so which means the activities in here will decrease because you are active in here daily but hopefully I can still able to reach my goal in here as I still need 300 points in here for my next payment request to be able to accomplish my goal this month in here.

This is what I am expecting as well so I will be requesting for another payout today. I am just wondering though since there are a lot of payment requests that have not been verified as yet whether this will be done soon. I am hoping that verification happens soon.

I'll be doing a couple of posting activities here on this forum today and hopefully i'm able to reach minimum payout today. I still need around 70 points or 35 post. Although i am thinking that this should be attainable given the level of activity on this post.

I'm also looking forward to the payment processing this weekend as this would surely translate to a good level of activity next week from active members of this forum.

I am just exepecting that there will be payment before the month ends then I'm fine with that besides I can edit my payment request in here til my payment request hasn't been verified yet in here.The Moderator in here is active so we don't neeed to worry about the verification.