Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I was able to managed to reach another minimum payout amount from this forum as i requested for another payment request in here hence I now once again 2 pending payment request from this forum to be paid.

@chardyme It's only after reading your post that i realized that you can have 2 pending payment request here. How many payment request can you have on pending status on this site? This is a very nice feature since other PTP sites won't allow you to submit a payment request until your initial request had been approved or paid.

I feel bad that I'm unable to make some posts in the forum as I wanted to make it as balance as in dmt forum activity have. Although, now I still don't have payout here. If I still have some time I try to make atleast 150 points so I can catch up for this batch of payouts.

I feel the same too, i've been unable to do the same posting activity here the same with my posting activity in other sites. I'm playing catch-up this week on this site and hopefully get to submit a payment request before the weekend.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 6/10/2012 11:07 AM

Batch: 98778691

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $2.28

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

@chardyme It's only after reading your post that i realized that you can have 2 pending payment request here. How many payment request can you have on pending status on this site? This is a very nice feature since other PTP sites won't allow you to submit a payment request until your initial request had been approved or paid.

This is indeed a very nice and useful feature to have in here. This means that even in the event that there are delays in payment processing you can still make up for lost earnings by posting more than one payment request in here. This is also motivating members to keep posting on the forum.

Well activities from this forum has been good lately or perhaps I may have been not around to post lately to get to see the posting activities from this forum, anyways I have able to make some good amount of points in this forum and have edited my payment request in here,

Yes indeed. Posting activities are better of late although they could improve even more. I have managed to accumulate just under 180 points in MTW so so far and am trying to accumulate a bit more before requesting to cashout from here.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 6/14/2012 12:58 PM

Batch: 99392300

Amount: $2.24

Thank you.

It's nice to see payment proofs again in the forum. So it means admin mayur already clear payouts in here. I am also expecting that the sister forum DMT payments has also been processed by admin this time. I still need a lot of posts to reach payout. With much activities, I am sure it would be easy for me.

You have received a payment to your account U4671715 :

Date: 6/14/2012 12:59 PM

Batch: 99392440

Amount: $2.16

Thank you.

Seeing a lot of payment proofs and knowing that processing of payment is done in a timely manner here is indeed very inspiring. I haven't been doing a lot of posting activities on this site but i guess i need to start resuming my posting activities here. No wonder there has been a good level of activity on this site whenever i visit it, hope this momentum is sustained on this site.

Well the forum is really doing well so I bet you can be active posting for this forum as well, I am really glad that activities are good in here that I was able to make some good amount of points to this forum earlier today and hoping to get some more of it

Well the forum is really doing well so I bet you can be active posting for this forum as well, I am really glad that activities are good in here that I was able to make some good amount of points to this forum earlier today and hoping to get some more of it

That's good to hear because I am planning to be active in the forum today since I wasn't able to make postings the past days. Now I have the free time to post so I will maximize my time to reach my target of receiving my first payment in the forum.

I just did a good round of posting on this site. I'll sustain this activity here since i can see that the site is really doing well and has a lot of active members and active sections. I'll need to spread my posting activities from now on effectively so that i can cover all the PTP sites that i want to be active in.

It does seem that activities are really quite good in here again and payment processing is much faster. I hope that admin maintains this type of processing as it already seems that mods are doing a great job with their verifications.

I really don't feel any slow down of payments in here since my target is to withdraw each time I reach 500 points. So far each time I reach 500 points I got paid before I reach another 500 points. that's why I'm not worried anymore. I'm hoping that I can maintain this earning because this is my monthly target for this site 5 dollars profit each month.

I have made a lot of post again in here and I have pending payment request also. But I'm planning to request another payout soon.I'm so glad that I'm able to make a lot of post and my post were the last post. I'm waiting for other posters to make replies so i can post once again

Yes, because you have a high target in here as it may take you a weeks before you can reach such amount of points in here, so perhaps you are lucky enough to not experience the past delays with the processing of payments in here. Anyway, I am nearing to reach my goal in here as I just need few points to reach that.

I have made a lot of post again in here and I have pending payment request also. But I'm planning to request another payout soon.I'm so glad that I'm able to make a lot of post and my post were the last post. I'm waiting for other posters to make replies so i can post once again

Yeah.I am also doing the same since we are not allowed to spam of course. hehe. I am now in my way to reach my goal of 150 points and hopefully by today I can reach it since I only need 20 more posts then I am done in here. :)

Well, for sure if you pursue reaching such amount of points in here then you can really accomplish your goal in here today as there are good activites in here today because I have made some post already in here but still need to do some posting again to accomplish my goal for today.