Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

Thats great i was also targetting to request for cashout in here MTW when i reach 200 point but i think the activities of this week is better than one for last week because there are many updates yesterday so i made alot of post and i hope to do that for today.

Hi...is this site still active? it is said they process payments only only once a week

It is normal that in ptp forums will have delay in payments or once a week payments. But then still depends if admin will be online more often. Well as you see it is still active thread so it is active or paying forum. :D

my 3rd payment from MTW !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 2/6/2012 2:53 PM

Batch: 84221905

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $2.10

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

thank you, dear admin !

I have not posted here for long but i just got paid here yesterday and it was complete payment with no deductions and warnings.I really was happy with payment and i will still post my payment proof here.

Why you expect deductions if you know you will post which in their standard. Nothing to worry about deductions. You can get idea what kind of different deductions in the payment section with notes of mod so you can prevent it or what are the things need to keep in mind.