Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

You have received a payment to your account U6532614 (yupz1500):

Date: 01/31/2012 06:36

Batch: 83434502

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW ...)

Amount: $1.20

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thanks Admin and Moderators

:D

This month. I planned to have posting in mtw now. As long as i do have enough time i will try to post as lately, i really cant start post in this forum as some time availability problem. So now, since some forums need not to have time consuming so i will be able to post again in mtw.

Good to see all the members with approved requests have received fast payments from this forum, yesterday, so the admin has cleared both the DMT & MTW payments at once, I have an active request on MTW for now.

No i dont think so what i knew is that you will get 2cent per post reply but i notice that the first time that i joined the forum when i made short post i will only get 1cent but this is all at the ptp section but i dont knw how much you will get per post reply in the remaining section.

No i dont think so what i knew is that you will get 2cent per post reply but i notice that the first time that i joined the forum when i made short post i will only get 1cent but this is all at the ptp section but i dont knw how much you will get per post reply in the remaining section.

get 1 cent, from where you know you get 1 cent. My knowledge this forum to pay 2 cents and when it does not meet the requirements of what they want then you will not get paid. then be careful in making thread because I get a warning here because problems that I did not intentionally

Well it only means that you have posted in the 1 cent post rate sections. Since the posting rate varies in different sections. You can check those post rates in different sections and those paying sections. As always check first the updates regarding the post rate so will not going to shock why it is like that. :D

Well, i don't think if it's like that! Even you post a short post as long as you are posting in 2 cents rate section! You'll get 2 cents. And even how long you post in a 1 cent rates section you will still get 1 cent. But of of course, if you short post then expect some deduction.

That's right, but I suggest you still post some decent and relevant post from this forum even if the posting rates was simply low from here.

I think my posting here is just the same in dmt forum and others although much longer in other forums and more informative. But then the thought is there and still have good content so i guess it is just enough.