Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

already finished some posts here even i only get about 20 points today but so far i am happy here, tommorow i will trying to reach 25 posts or about 50 points, actually i feel slow when post in here but activity here motivated me to be more active

Well seems that posting activities have stopped from this forum recently as I think posters are still waiting to be paid again here before they want to resume their posting activities for this forum.

This is usually the case on many a forum when members are waiting for their payments to be processed. I am confident that as soon as admin does clear out payments you will see a rise in activities in here.

Well seems that posting activities have stopped from this forum recently as I think posters are still waiting to be paid again here before they want to resume their posting activities for this forum.

I just got paid two weeks ago so I'm sure if decrease of activity is not the result of delayed payments. So meaning since this is the second week they only wait for a week last week since the week before last week theirs payments.

Date: 5/8/2012 2:48 PM

Batch: 94303260

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

It does appear that payments will be processed in here soon judging by the recent approvals of payment requests so surely this situation should change and members are bound to be more active making it easier to post here. Its always lonely when there's no posting activity and even less places to post to.

Yes the payments have been slowing down in here as well though I am still posting for this forum and have gathered good amount of points to carry for my next payment request from this forum.

Yeah,there is no doubt about that but,it should not stop us from making posts on the site.I recently got paid from the site too and as soon as i am able to get more time to get online,i will resume posting on the site.I now for sure,i will get paid but it may take weeks.

Yeah,there is no doubt about that but,it should not stop us from making posts on the site.I recently got paid from the site too and as soon as i am able to get more time to get online,i will resume posting on the site.I now for sure,i will get paid but it may take weeks.

I agree. I haven't posted in the forum lately but will try to make postings this day as to accumulate more points to reach my ever first payout in this forum. Hopefully, there would be more activities so that we can gain more points in here.

I just received my first payment from this site today! I'm motivated to be active here and do posting activities on a daily basis. I'm pretty sure that this site would pick-up on posting activities since payments had just been processed recently by the admin. I'll try to make at least 10 to 20 post here daily during weekdays and increase my activities during weekends to be able to reach payout every week.

I am glad that payments in here have finally been processed as members were getting worried as they expected that payments would be processed immediately after admin cleared out payments in DMT. I hope that this paves the way for payments in DMT to be processed next.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 5/29/2012 11:07 AM

Batch: 97046675

Amount: $1.80

Thank you.

Glad to see payment proofs already from the forum. It seems that forum admin already processed payouts and clear all doubts of the members with regards to payment process. I also thought that payments will be done in here right after admin clears payment in DMT. But still glad that he already cleared it by this time.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 5/29/2012 11:01 AM

Batch: 97045951

Amount: $2.06

Date: 5/29/2012 11:10 AM

Batch: 97047301

Amount: $1.62

Thank you.

Glad to see payment proofs already from the forum. It seems that forum admin already processed payouts and clear all doubts of the members with regards to payment process. I also thought that payments will be done in here right after admin clears payment in DMT. But still glad that he already cleared it by this time.

I think that its normal for members to feel anxious when things dont go seem to go the way that they had thought they would. Fact is, although it has been the norm that payments would be immediately cleared after DMT, we dont know admin's plans or schedule. Glad its done and dusted though.