Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

Well,things are getting better on the site as well.Sure the PTP section is the most active area since it is easy to come up with your comment because you are conversant with what you are discussing on.By the way,i hope payments willbe attended to on time now before members start complaining.

i think admin already think about that too, it seems even the payment not like before, but at least they still paying, and from what i see admin paying in batch not as soon as our posts already approved by moderators like before :D, and i think admin did this to make this site stable

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 5/8/2012 2:58 PM

Batch: 94304750

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $2.02

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

I have come to this point that I haven't been a member of this forum and I have read good comments about this one. I visit the forum and registered and will start to be active in here. I will try to add this forum to my list of PTP forums so that I can earn much better online.

Oh, you are not yet a member of this forum but then why? We know it is already under admin Mayur but seems you still doubt to be a member. Well, it is not a regret if you will be active here as we will get paid just like the dmt forum. So far, I can say we have enough activity so there's no worry you can reach payout.

Oh, you are not yet a member of this forum but then why? We know it is already under admin Mayur but seems you still doubt to be a member. Well, it is not a regret if you will be active here as we will get paid just like the dmt forum. So far, I can say we have enough activity so there's no worry you can reach payout.

hehe. I know that admin mayur is the admin of this forum but because I am too busy the past months that's why I limit my posting in few forums only. But lately, I've realized that I need to add more forums because I am not too busy now so I can post as many forums as I can. I do believe that MTW is a good forum because I like admin mayur's forums such as DMT and this one. :)

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 5/8/2012 2:50 PM

Batch: 94303687

Amount: $2.50

Thank you.

Oh, you are done already posting here. While me I'm still in dmt forum and still not able to have my target posts for today. Let's see If i can maximize my activity in mtw forum later on. Its been a good day if we able to see daily activities from members here.

today i don't make any post here, and i see the payment just cleared by admin, but today i see activity here did by some members and with the payment here for sure make many poster come back and trying to reach another cashout

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 5/8/2012 2:51 PM

Batch: 94303791

Amount: $5.00

Thank you.

I can't imagine if I'm going to have 5 dollar payout request also. But then it will be depends on the activity in the forum and my time to post. As I can say that we can do even have better activity here. I feel more convenient to post here also because of the forum have great members active.

I just got back from a few days of vacation from GPT sites. I wasn't able to do a lot of activities here since i joined and got stuck at $0.60+. I'm planning to change that and put it the same activity that i've been doing in other PTP sites like DMT.

It is quite motivating to see payments requests and admin clearing payments in here. More especially when you come accross a payment proof for $5. I see that @chardyme has earned a lot from this side as he has received 22 payment requests from this PTP forum thus far.

Well, we really don't have any regret if we will going to be an active member in mtw forum. It is always a good thing if we continue here as we see some members made bigger payouts and got paid for several times. Well other missed the activities and earnings as well because they ignored this one.

I just got back from a few days of vacation from GPT sites. I wasn't able to do a lot of activities here since i joined and got stuck at $0.60+. I'm planning to change that and put it the same activity that i've been doing in other PTP sites like DMT.

you can back anytime in this site because they have good rate here and also good activity especially in GPT section :D, and talking about activity i see today this site still active, i find some members that make post here and it surely make me easier when i post here

Well, we really don't have any regret if we will going to be an active member in mtw forum. It is always a good thing if we continue here as we see some members made bigger payouts and got paid for several times. Well other missed the activities and earnings as well because they ignored this one.

my target in this site only make about 25-30 posts perday,most of time i can reach it but in this week i cannot reach that amount, and i agree with you there is no regret even the rate here is 2 cents but the payment is quite good and also we can earn in a big amount here

I just resumed my posting activities here yesterday and i am planning to spend some time today to do some postings again. I'm happy that there's a lot of posting activities happening here and it's a lot easier to reach my target # of posts per day on this site compared to when i was just new here. I aiming to reach 200 points by monday since i am using AP as my processor.