Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

i see admin already paid some members here include mine too, and shortly after that i see a lot of activity here where many members make post in many section, even to the section which before there are only few members make post in that section

My 4th Payment

You have received a payment to your account U4671715 :

Date: 4/1/2012 6:05 PM

Batch: 90147726

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $2.20

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

Good to see so many payment in here today well I have also requested my 2nd payment with them and I hope I will also be paid in here soon ,i will also commence another posting work so that immidiately after my second payment I will be able to request another one in here without much work and effort Thank you Mtw for my previous payment.

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 4/1/2012 6:05 PM

Batch: 90147678

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

@Trickstar I think this your payment proof is somehow old but its not realy matter since we can see and know that this forum is paying and I beter say that they do pay on time because I was paid last week but since this section is not all abaut payment proof I posted at the payment proof section of this forum.

I can see payment proofs here as so many people are pasting their proofs,it seems the site is paying so fast this days,it will be a very good thing to have a good paying process this days so as to keep members active here posting.

@Trickstar I think this your payment proof is somehow old but its not realy matter since we can see and know that this forum is paying and I beter say that they do pay on time because I was paid last week but since this section is not all abaut payment proof I posted at the payment proof section of this forum.

somehow OLD? look at the time of that payment proof, i get paid in 1st april. so i think that is not old LOL, this forum is paying and we don't need to doubt about that, and just post your payment proof here, because GPT here don't have payment proof section LOL

Its a very nice offer going on this forum, if we request payment through Asian reserve they we get 25% Extra since then MTW is getting consistent posts and once again all old users are active again.I am also planning to make benefit of this offer this week.

I don't know why our mates rexway are not careful with his words. He's bringing confusion with some other discussion as well. Anyway, it seems i will be able to accumulate 50 points today because i still have a lot of time plus a lot of new replies. :)

I'm too member of this site, I joined in this year but really for to now, I don't yet have any payment with this site because in this time, this site still be site have rate is very low and I too don't have many time therefore almost rest time, I only concentrate for sites that have rate of post is higher as MoneyTalkVillage, EarningPlace, Ezzor,... I will concentrate more time for this site in this week because I too want to have first payment with it

Its a very nice offer going on this forum, if we request payment through Asian reserve they we get 25% Extra since then MTW is getting consistent posts and once again all old users are active again.I am also planning to make benefit of this offer this week.

that is because this forum paid members based on weekly payment, so members can be enjoyed while make post in this site too, and AR is one of the payment processors that i am sure also advertise in MTW and DMT. and the discussion here is good to discuss

I have made some posts only and I think that sooner will prioritize posting in mtw again. I just made to post atleast payment proofs but then not enough to have some points. This week perhaps will be my target to be active in the forum.

it is good dude if you also active here, because i am sure many member surely will trying as the best as they can to reach minimum payout here, today i still don't make post in this site but i just monitored them and today i see quite good activity :D, i think i can reach 50 points here

i just make some post here but it seems i cannot make it to 50 points, but i am happy after visiting this site because the contest doing well also the activity in PTP section and in hyip section, but i am not into forex section yet, but i see some posts created there today

@Jackie, I see, well processing them once a week isn't that bad. Some people have to wait for around 2 weeks, so tbh 1 week is not long at all.

And why do you say it is better to make request only after 150 posts? Surely it is possible to do it after 100.