Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Welcome bonus by brokers - Make guaranted money

yogeshwartyagi

Yes, there are some who have difficulty to receive the welcome bonus while others have difficulty to meet the condition to make withdrawal like having a big minimum payout or one time commission in some which makes the welcome in my opinion useless and uninteresting. I really don't want to try it now as a way to start trading because it's not worthy for us.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we dont know much about the forex market and what the brokers is trying to create in the bunos terms but what I know here is that in forex trading we must try as best as we can and take advantages of the bunos

bunos? i think you mean bonus, that is only a thing to attract traders to become addicted with forex lol. if you have bonus then you can start to trade with forex and sooner feel addicted with it, but if you can utilize that bonus you can earn well in forex, and that forex brokers just want to get more traders for their own sake too

the bonus purpose is for promotion and to attract many traders to join. the amount usually is very small and can be sure will difficult to manage it become growing. even though there are traders that able to take advantage from the bonus, usually they are already experienced and have good trading strategy.

And I can say that bonus are good if they are in the form or trading prizes or in the forums and not in welcome. Because, I don't think that it will going to be good with the traders to use only the welcome bonus but to use it in a way to add in their capital. We can't totally depend on those welcome bonuses obviously.

the bonus purpose is for promotion and to attract many traders to join. the amount usually is very small and can be sure will difficult to manage it become growing. even though there are traders that able to take advantage from the bonus, usually they are already experienced and have good trading strategy.

that is right but also there are many advantages because of that thing :D, there are many traders that feel this way is totally helpful for them so they can start trading, i hope later there are many brokers that offered welcome bonus and will give bigger amount for trading so people more motivate to trade with that welcome bonus.

It's really good to have a bonus especially when it doesn't require any initial deposit, that is sign up bonus then it's helpful especially for a newbie because they can experience to do real trading with a real money trading in Forex. It's really both good to Forex brokers and traders because it can encourage traders to have their own deposit.

No, I don't think of it as worthy to use when think of it as our trading capital and consider to trade using that bonus only. Better to have prepare ourselves to do posting or find other funds sources to have the bonus and capital ready for our trading account. There are many Forex brokers that offer such we just spend some time and efforts of making discussions.

I do like to earn and make good income in forex. For me no matter how small the bonus funds is its still a bonus funds. The good thing about forex trading is that we must make sure that we take forex trading seriously. Many don't like to trade in forex and many end up getting lots of loses in forex. But one thing I'm sure if we really want to make good income in forex we need to make sure that we are doing the right way in here.

Seems like grab the opportunity. Although, it's good also if we will be picky and to be aware of the welcome bonus to be not that helpful for the new traders and that it will not good as in for their trading capital. It will be only good bonus when we make investments but for me there are other better offer or bonuses not only welcome bonus.

This welcome bonus by brokers will really helpful to earn some profits with the trading . so it is really great to see that many of brokers are offering the free bonus , some are deposit bonus and some are no deposit bonus . so many of traders are just making use of this bonus amount to earn some money .

Any bonus that will see you making decent profits that can be withdraw without much terms and conditions is sure to be worth pursuing. I wouldnt say that its a guaranteed way of making money because you still have to trade with the bonus first to make profits that can be withdrawable in some cases but it can be helpful.

There are some other kind of bonus that when you deposit a certain amount, you will get a bonus, but in sign up bonus that when we singed up an account, we will receive a bonus, it's much easier way to have an amount to trade with Forex, though it's just for the experience, because I am sure that they don't give a huge sum of sign up bonus.

Yes i think this welcome bonus will really help the traders to earn some profits and if a traders know how to trade then sure;y they will be earning some extra money with that welcome bonus . I can say that every trader should use this welcome bonus opportunity and it is really a very good opportunity from the brokers side .

Welcome bonus isn't that helpful if we will just rely on it but to add it for our further capital will be useful somehow. I don't think they will going to have extra profits there and you should have some research that the welcome bonus are just 5-8 dollars and have not seen yet bigger and that is truly worthy to use for trading or to get started with that amount.

Yes i think this welcome bonus will really help the traders to earn some profits and if a traders know how to trade then sure;y they will be earning some extra money with that welcome bonus . I can say that every trader should use this welcome bonus opportunity and it is really a very good opportunity from the brokers side .

for brokers, it means they will have more traders and it means more profit from each trading for them. also i think this is a good way for new brokers to gain more people that want to trade, as for me experienced brokers it is a good way to attract more people to make a deposit in their account

Its not guaranteed that we can earn money since we need to trade and make profit to start with before we can even taste profit in forex trading. That's why we must make sure that even if its free we need to learn how to trade first so that we will not going to waste the bonus funds that is given to us by our forex broker site. So far I'm happy that some how I'm earning in one of the broker site that I'm trading using the free bonus funds.

Trading with just the welcome bonus is like wanting to try the real trading if we are not capable to do so. Those bonus funds are not really free because, we work for it. Can you say that the bonus will be given if we don't post in the forum of course, not because, we are going to participate in the discussions to gain points and earn it.

Welcome bonus that offering by some broker is our good chance to make money without making any investment. If we can use our free no deposit account wisely, we can make nice profit that we can withdraw after fulfill their requirement. We can use the free no deposit account for learn forex also. At least, when we make profit we can withdraw it. It is better than demo account.

But the amount of that deposit is not big, and also usually so small, in FBS we will get welcome bonus for $5, and for newbie i think that is good but for some people or experienced traders that usually trade in big amount or more than that will think it is low amount for them. but still this welcome bonus is much helpful

Nothing much useful for me to have the brokers bonuses in the welcome bonus. Yes, it's not a big amount at all only the new traders will think it is. Honestly, this is already an old method to gain clients but now the most popular way is to have trading contests that have very high prizes and also Forex forums that has post rates.

But the amount of that deposit is not big, and also usually so small, in FBS we will get welcome bonus for $5, and for newbie i think that is good but for some people or experienced traders that usually trade in big amount or more than that will think it is low amount for them. but still this welcome bonus is much helpful

Good point, also note that the forex brokers have many rules to withdraw that money, in many cases the requirement is too high that no one can withdraw even small amount of money. I have checked a rule on one site, they noted that one has to earn twice the bonus money to withdraw the profit which is kinda bad in my opinion.

• 5 months later...

I like bonuses and I think its helpful to some new traders. They could use the new bonuses. Now, bonuses are a great way to practice trades in a cent account. I guess you don't have to lose a lot that way. Also, bonus is a great way to add to your deposit. I tend to love brokers that give bonuses and I'm from the US, and the ones here rarely do that. They should give out more bonuses. 

• 1 month later...

bonus is very tempting. Because with bonus then will increase our trading capital. So that we can trade with a large lot. But we also have to be careful against the bonus given. If we can not control yourself well, then we will run out of account because our greed for profits that much.