Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Welcome bonus by brokers - Make guaranted money

yogeshwartyagi

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that i cannot used the 5 dollars free bonus in the forex trading i need a little more deposits perhaps 10 dollars. Because i am trying to trade in demo using that 5 dollars and giving me only one chance to open a position.

I think you are mistaken friend! demo accounts are like real account while if you trade using 5$ in cents account you can open several positions. Remember .01 lot in real account will be 10 times more than .1 lot in cents account.

I think you are mistaken friend! demo accounts are like real account while if you trade using 5$ in cents account you can open several positions. Remember .01 lot in real account will be 10 times more than .1 lot in cents account.

But i have tried it in demo using leverage 1:500 and for the 5 dollar deposit with 0.01 lot i can only have open a position. Then when i try to have second position with different pair will prompt me the not enough money.

• 2 weeks later...

But i have tried it in demo using leverage 1:500 and for the 5 dollar deposit with 0.01 lot i can only have open a position. Then when i try to have second position with different pair will prompt me the not enough money.

Just wondering what is your margin? is it 100% or 50% or 25%? Is that is the case. I'm 100% sure that before that trade you make a loss right? Because if you make a loss lets say 10% of your funds and your margin limits is 10% also. that means you have zero margin left even though you have funds yet.

• 1 month later...

Mostly on some broker companies, we can not withdraw the bonus. The bonus is only used, so, our account can sustain longer and also do not need to get the Margin Call. The bonus is covering the Margin Call

yes, i don't like use welcome bonus. In policy of broker we must close some lot's until we can withdraw our welcome bonus. If we didn't enough o withdraw it, we can withdraw full our profit because in our profit any welcome bonus

• 1 month later...

Welcome bonuses are surely profitable but at the same time contains some terms to withdraw those free bonuses which is normally in the fore of withdrawal bonuses or a fixed lot size which when achieved by the trader can help him withdraw the welcome bonus offered by the forex broker.

Yes, there is what you call conditions when withdrawing the funds. But then for me it is not that profitable for newbies in forex as they will thought using that will be easy for them to earn using bonus only. I doubt also that forex brokers will profitable to have thousand dollars welcome bonus will be good.

Yes, there is what you call conditions when withdrawing the funds. But then for me it is not that profitable for newbies in forex as they will thought using that will be easy for them to earn using bonus only. I doubt also that forex brokers will profitable to have thousand dollars welcome bonus will be good.

lols... Forex brokers offers welcome bonuses just to attract members. It is just a part of their promotion and nothing to do with helping the traders earn through the bonus. Such bonuses only addict the newbies to invest their own money in Forex and most probably loose out those funds in the end ending up with the broker to earn profits.

That's right and you must know that most traders who clamour for such bonuses do not know how to trade. Even for those who do to some extent, these brokers make all sorts of rules to make sure that the traders does not withdraw that money by asking the trader to trade and make profits before withdrawal can be made.

@Adnan I dont realy think that you are correct ,because some broker normally allow the use of those bunos for trading and profit generating from there can be withdraw to a payment processor this help the newbie who dose not have sufficient money in his account to invest with litle amount.

some brokers offer the free money for members to start trading, and i think nothing bad with that things, and it will make the newbie or the people who just opened the account trying to trade in that brokers and i think that is only to attract the members to make more deposit too

• 3 weeks later...

I honestly love the free bonus that the forex brokers we have today are giving out to their customers.Though i don't like the fact that they cannot be withdraw out.Liteforex is given the highest bonus i have ever seen and i think they are the best.You have the option to choose the kind of bonus you want.

Yes, it is true that some broker give some little money for start our trading. But we have to remember that they just give this amount for such promotion. so need to utilize that bonus after follow their ToS. Because if we do not follow their rule then that bonus will become virtual. Most of the time we can use that bonus for make trade but only our profit amount will be withdrawn.

Problem of bonuses is that its expires. So if you don't know how to use it you can't earn from it. That's why its very important that we trade aggressively if we have bonuses because theirs two way to loss our bonuses. One in trading, two in expiration.

Right now one of my account in liteforex has been closed because the bonus that I have expires already. its frustrate me becuase I thought bonuses will last forever.

Actually those bonuses helps to encourage especially we newbies to strat off trading in forex by not investing form our pocket. But we can see in many cases as the newbies tends to loose it all sonner or later and might be attracted to invest. Its just a promotional stuff from the brokers to attract investors in forex

• 5 months later...

it was a very reasonable thing for any broker to promote so many are attracted by the broker and the broker will use to trade and I think it will not hurt us at all because the bonus is we can save costs for our trading and can produce advantage of the bonuses that have been supplied by the broker and that is definitely a bonus it will help the traders who have run out of money to trade

lols... Forex brokers offers welcome bonuses just to attract members. It is just a part of their promotion and nothing to do with helping the traders earn through the bonus. Such bonuses only addict the newbies to invest their own money in Forex and most probably loose out those funds in the end ending up with the broker to earn profits.

actually a welcome bonus offered by brokers are very useful for beginners in terms of mental exercise their trade without having to spend their own capital if the starters were aware of it and the bonus is indeed very helpful at all traders who suffered a great loss and a capital bonus can be help traders who do not have the capital to resume trading