Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Welcome bonus by brokers - Make guaranted money

yogeshwartyagi

Welcome bonus which is given by brokers usually is not too much effective because it's too small capital.

But I got informations, some brokers gave good amount of capitals to trade in them. If the capital is more

than 10usd, at least 20usd, that will be good enough.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many times i traded with bonus money and it $100 and $50 also and $5 also. now currently i am trading in one broker with bonus money $50 . and also good and bad experience with such bonus money . i think its better to take bonus money when there is no risk involved.

• 3 weeks later...

@boniez its true welcome bonus is not regular but still some broker offering this bonus and also offer running from many days but the problem is this welcome bonus usually with low amount but atlast its good for newbie trader trade with real money and test their skill.

@boniez its true welcome bonus is not regular but still some broker offering this bonus and also offer running from many days but the problem is this welcome bonus usually with low amount but atlast its good for newbie trader trade with real money and test their skill.

of course all the bonus given by a small amount, because it is only to give the spirit of the trader. although there are also some brokers that give bonuses up to $ 30 even $ 100 as a welcome bonus...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are several brokers who give some free money when you join and you can trade with that money

Though you can only withdraw the profit generated from bonus. E.g. Marketiva give 5$ bonus to join and same 5$ is given by forexcent

To make guaranteed profit from this bonus you join at least two such programs and choose a currency pair and in one account your go long and in other short

whicheverway market goes you loose in one account and earn in other - ultimately you make good profit and you can withdraw it.

with this method you can earn money easily but you don't learn anything from forex market and also your earning will be very little....

I guess when your run out of bonus you will open another one new account to play this game again....

• 1 month later...

I want to discuss about the first matter - that is share some bonus amount ; by followed some previous experience the bonus can be $5 to $20, some time it'll be $100+ as basic contest bonus. According to my best knowledge, those bonus will never withdraw, only can use for run any process. So make sure such ToS before get any bonus, because it's before too many menbers did joined for receive those bonuses but unfortunately they didn't get due to some ToS. So Please.

@antthenait

Yes, welcome bonus couldn't be withdrawn but we can use it only as free capitals to support us doing trading. When we got profits,

we can withdraw it but when we got losses so we didn't lose anything. It's good to take part in many brokers which offered welcome

bonus because there is nothing to lose but there is chance to gain profits.

Welcome bonus can't be withdrawn but the profits can. So just use that bonus as your capital and try to make profits with. And also there is some brokers that allow you to open many account to get that bonus. SO if you loss with one account just open a new one and try not to lose again. This is the best for newbie to learn in forex real market.

@antthenait

Yes, welcome bonus couldn't be withdrawn but we can use it only as free capitals to support us doing trading. When we got profits,

we can withdraw it but when we got losses so we didn't lose anything. It's good to take part in many brokers which offered welcome

bonus because there is nothing to lose but there is chance to gain profits.

I second your view if we join many brokers that offer bonus - we dont loose any thing but we still have chance to earn

and to make these chances 100% - with few brokers we can have long position in same pair and with some brokers we have short position at same time in same pair

so either side the market goes we still make good profit with half the brokers.

@yogesh

Well I guess you can earn some money with this method but you still learn nothing from forex market. You can make big money with this method cause bonus given by brokers are only a little one maybe $5 to $10 and I think there always some rules that you need to complete some lot to withdraw your bonus.

Usually welcome bonus will be given only once for each players and if we lost them, so we should invest our own money.

In some brokers, we can deposit from our posting. it happened in InstaForex and its forum, mt5. We can deposit bonus posting

as capital for trading.

@andry777

I think I find some brokers not only give you bonus for first deposit only but also for next deposit but I forget which brokers do this. They will give you 100% bonus for first deposit and for next maybe around 50% or 30%. I think this is a good way to attract members to join with them. But we still need to make sure this broker is a legit one not just want to steal money from you. You can win but can't withdraw your winning.

• 1 month later...

You are right @andry some brokers give bonus for signup and some adds for different activities like posting but which ever the way it is free and if we can make real money out of it, that will be really good profit without risking our own money. And if you have two such sites with free money you can trade in both in opposite direction so guaranteedly one will make you profit.

• 3 weeks later...

You are right @andry some brokers give bonus for signup and some adds for different activities like posting but which ever the way it is free and if we can make real money out of it, that will be really good profit without risking our own money. And if you have two such sites with free money you can trade in both in opposite direction so guaranteedly one will make you profit.

Woah. So it will be good if i found two brokers with both have bonuses. Because using our bonuses from them will be used as real investment or deposit for the forex trading. I think that most of the newbies are seeking of these kind of forex brokers. :D

Woah. So it will be good if i found two brokers with both have bonuses. Because using our bonuses from them will be used as real investment or deposit for the forex trading. I think that most of the newbies are seeking of these kind of forex brokers. :D

The free bonus does contains some additional TOS before you can finally withdrawal the free bonus offered by the brokers. There are a few brokers which charges certain amount of fees on your withdrawal request which there are others which allows you to only withdraw the profits earned.

The free bonus does contains some additional TOS before you can finally withdrawal the free bonus offered by the brokers. There are a few brokers which charges certain amount of fees on your withdrawal request which there are others which allows you to only withdraw the profits earned.

You mean that we can really withdraw those bonus and will be sent to our payment processors. But i have seen in the forex broker i have used that they have commission first after that i can withdraw without any charge. So meaning it will be used for trading only. :D

You mean that we can really withdraw those bonus and will be sent to our payment processors. But i have seen in the forex broker i have used that they have commission first after that i can withdraw without any charge. So meaning it will be used for trading only. :D

Yes, a few forex brokers do allow the members to withdraw the profits generated from the welcome bonus without any restrictions whatsoever. However, my brokers require its better to upload the verification documents before he can request his withdrawal.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah there are few brokers that require account to be verified - but i dont think it appropriate to verify account with international brokers nor it has any use - so i simply avoid such brokers until they are regulated in my country and i feel it safe to send them documents.

I do agree and disagree. I do agree that you don't send documents to a broker site that you don't know. But same time you must find a good broker sites that ask for documents because if you find a broker site that don't ask one. Chance is that its a scam site. So its really hard to check if a broker site is really a good one. Best way is to check if theirs a local forex trader in your country and ask for an advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it is a good opportunity to earn from this little money and increase it by time but only if you have enough discipline and know the principles of trading, otherwise you will lose such money and even more in no time, because your emotions will play their effects on you and make you greedy to increase they entry lot with this small amount to lose it immediately.