Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

I don't have any issues or whatsoever regarding verifying my account in payza ( former alertpay ) way back a year ago. Maybe they have changed their verifying system that's why some have difficulty verifying their account using debit/credit cards of their own.

before i have 2 account first account with my dad name and the next one using mine, the account that used my dad name is lucky because phone verifcation only still available but for mine i need VCC and so far that is fine and i don't have any problem with it,but that changed not give any advantages

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't used VCC to verify my account in alertpay before. As of now, I am thinking of withdrawing funds directly to my debit but does payza has this feature? Because when I check it its gone. I mean in my place we cannot withdraw anymore from PZ to our debit/credit card. How about in your place?

I haven't used VCC to verify my account in alertpay before. As of now, I am thinking of withdrawing funds directly to my debit but does payza has this feature? Because when I check it its gone. I mean in my place we cannot withdraw anymore from PZ to our debit/credit card. How about in your place?

in my place credit card and debit card withdrawal thing is not available dude, but for deposit, i see people can use credit card to get some balance into their payza account, but still i don't prefer this way and as far as i know that they have their own debit card.

Still not good when it comes to deposits and withdrawals as I still can't link my bank account or credit card. So far, I'm lucky that I'm successful in my filed dispute although, it took me 25 days and more to have a good response from payza.

25 days for dispute, that is quite long but that is already good enough not like they used to be, which take long time. and i also see the same thing like you i cannot make any withdrawal to CC or DC, only for deposit.

Still unable to verify account with (Payoneer) MasterCard - well, maybe someday... But then again, I think that it's not possible to withdraw funds to the said card, so the usefulness of Payza for me would be quite low in the first place.

i heard the latest issue about them that they will not accepted high risk invesment anymore and ask for users of payza to create account in egopay, which is another e-currency that they created specially for that high risk investment and there is no chargebacks for that things, i will be totally dissapointed if they do this thing

I'm seriously losing my faith in this payment processor now: I happen to have balance of $1.01 on my Payza account, so I though that I'd put it up on some HYIP just for the heck of it. Turns out that I cannot manually send the funds anywhere, as my account is not verified - and as I cannot verify it, I just have the money on my account and no ways of utilizing them. Would some HYIP have automatic payment, and would that 'bypass' this restriction?

I have some balance on my Payza account, and now I am regretting using this payment processor because I can't invest my funds anymore so I guess I won't use this, and I will just exchange my Payza funds at least I just have few dollars on my account.

Luckily, that I'm able to invest already all of my funds in payza and now I don't want to use it in any program as they already restricted those high risk already. I don't think I can also find a way to withdraw the funds since I'm also not verified and there's no programs that they will allow.

Please admine!!

Now my transactions at Payza account are more than 100$ and I am getting good earning on daily basis and I hope so that I will reach 100$ per month in payza one day but now I have nothing in mypayza account as all the money have been invested today. and how i get benifits DMT??

Luckily, that I'm able to invest already all of my funds in payza and now I don't want to use it in any program as they already restricted those high risk already. I don't think I can also find a way to withdraw the funds since I'm also not verified and there's no programs that they will allow.

I wasnt that much into hyip's myself but understand the implication for other investment programs as well. I guess it may be better to look for alternatives like with LR for this purpose although there is no dispute facility. I will have to use exchangers because I use Payza for bank transfer so I'll exchange funds frm LR to Payza for withdrawals.

Payza in my side is just alternative payment processor I really prefer LR. Now, I see that those exchangers will going to have problems in payza exchange or use it in investment programs since they now prohibit having those sites.

i will do the same thing for this payment processor, it is so hard to earn using payza right now since they changed their TOS, many programs that accepted payza before now abandoned this one, and it is make us so hard to earn in online business.

Even me abandon this site when its chance its name from alertpay to payza. I think this is the main reason why they chance their name so that they can not be associate anymore to a hyip site. Although I really don't understand the connection between now and then. since before we are allowed to use AP in hyip site so why change that? I mean what make them decide to removed hyip site?

• 4 weeks later...

are you sure? don't you read their new terms in thier blog? maybe you should go there and that is not related to name change, it is just like conspiracy theory lol. even they not accepted hyip and similiar kind of business but i still see they used in some program like ptc site or some merchant site.

are you sure? don't you read their new terms in thier blog? maybe you should go there and that is not related to name change, it is just like conspiracy theory lol. even they not accepted hyip and similiar kind of business but i still see they used in some program like ptc site or some merchant site.

What conspiracy theory? Can you elaborate? its just simple logic and facts and its no conspiracy. Just use commonsense really. When did they chance their name? and when did they chance their terms? After alerpay was been bought by UK company they chance their name and same time their rules. So its not conspiracy theory. But again my main question is why did they chance their rules or term. As when alertpay is base in Canada they don't have problem being used by hyip site and so on.

Even if you have option to withdraw theirs really no use withdrawing in here unless its okay to you to pay 15 dollars withdrawal fees. Secondly its better just to exchange it or sell it than to use the withdraw option. Anyway I don't use payza anymore as all the forex broker site that I'm using to trade right now does not use payza anymore. So in short theirs no more use for me to use payza.

• 4 weeks later...

No way 15 dollars withdrawal fee is simply a big fee for us. That's difficult to earn 15 dollars then it will just go to the fees. I will just going to exchange my funds or better to not prefer payza anymore but actually I already did to just exchange in payza even with few exchangers available nowadays.

No way 15 dollars withdrawal fee is simply a big fee for us. That's difficult to earn 15 dollars then it will just go to the fees. I will just going to exchange my funds or better to not prefer payza anymore but actually I already did to just exchange in payza even with few exchangers available nowadays.

i think the best way only by exchanging our fund, even we get the fee that is not even reach $15 unless we exchange it with big amount, because if our account is not personal starter then we will get a lot of fee for that thing.

That's true. When its still alertpay I'm thinking of withdrawing via check and see if I'm going to earn. I don't know though if international check has fees. But since alertpay is now payza and as far as I know they already removed check withdrawals I don't see any reason why I will going to use payza at all. It just good for me to use LR than to use payza.

It's really hard to earn 15 dollars that's why even I like to withdraw directly with my bank account I will still not use the withdrawal feature of Payza because it's just really expensive to do that. I also don't prefer selling my payza funds because the value is low that's why I exchange my payza funds to LR then sell it.

Payza.com formally named as alertpay.com. alertpay transition into payza.com. i think in this time between every payment processor payza.com is the best. because they have direct payment option. at first they paid by bank wire and check but now they pay in local bank of all supported country by payza.com. we see that most of the payment processor take charge when anyone deposit but payza.com does not do that. they have no charge for transferring. they take charge only for their withdrawing funds in local bank. anyone can can get his money by his local bank which is deposited by payza.com. so payza.com is the best payment processor.

15 dollars is actually the bank transfer fee. I just visit BDO right now and ask about bank transfer and the fee is 15 dollars. I'm just wondering what or how do our OFW remit their earnings abroad. Just imagine if they pay 15 dollars bank transfer fee then its a huge amount. I guess its not bad to use payza if I'm earning big amount in forex trading. Like for example if I withdraw 1,000 dollars then 15 dollars is just a small amount to pay right.