Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

Well, I did not say that it's easy to exchange. in fact, I just said some and yet, that's difficult to find those that are reliable. And yet that are going to have fair exchange rate because, we know that they have low value so, it will be even low when we exchange it to other payment processors.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I did not say that it's easy to exchange. in fact, I just said some and yet, that's difficult to find those that are reliable. And yet that are going to have fair exchange rate because, we know that they have low value so, it will be even low when we exchange it to other payment processors.

at least i can get some IDR from this payment processor, now i have plan to invest in buxify since i think that is a good place to make me earn more payza balance as i find that is very hard to see a program that accepted payza as one of their payment processor nowadays.

I don't usually have the option to have investments in ptc sites using payza but when we don't have choice to have some funds then, we might have it if we feel that it's better to invest rather than to exchange or withdraw the funds. Since, I'm also having trouble exchanging it.

i think you should invest it rather than exchange it for now, just for long term investment. as you can see that is very hard for you to get some costumer to exchange your payza balance, and i think if you sold payza balance in big amount then you will have more change to exchange it

Its a pity that when I look at payza alexa rating and compare it to last year when it still alerptay. Its alexa rating just drop so much. Its ironic that alertpay was been sold hoping to make this site a better site but end up being a worse site than before. I hope I can see this site going to be a good and stable site. I hope that in two to three years time we can see payza rebound and be popular again.

it is worse now, and we cannot do anything for it, i also hope that they will back accept hyip or other high risk program like forex, because i think if they don't do something like that then, they will keep their own alexa rank and then it is a bad progress for them in future

i think it is just okay for me if they are not supporting hyip but i think that they should do something so that they would be more useful for something else. but i just hope that they would be internationally known and accepted way to make purchase online and make payments with the seller online. so anyway, i still have my account but no use for it.

Its ironic that before we can see alertpay belong to the big three. Just imagine its at par with paypal and liberty reserve. But when alertpay was been sold to UK company its just not good payment processor at all. Its rating and rank just go down to the point that its not worth it to be active in here. I hope to have some earnings via payza still. But same time if I can withdraw via LR or paypal then I don't see any reason why I will withdraw via payza.

that is right at this rate i think they will fall sooner but not until banckrupt, but i think they will replace the old STP place, since it seems they exchange the same place, but for me payza still good thing to use, but i think after this year end it will be hard to find someone who will use them

I think we should not think about their fall but to think if they can still give us advantage or purpose. Technically, there is because they are mostly used in the countries that often use of online processors and bank accounts. Only in some countries don't see it as good method.

I think we should not think about their fall but to think if they can still give us advantage or purpose. Technically, there is because they are mostly used in the countries that often use of online processors and bank accounts. Only in some countries don't see it as good method.

so far they still give me advantages because i can see few people that still looking for them, and i still earn payza balance in some PTC sites and also few investment site. but i think in this 6 months later i will stop to earn with them. and i have plan to close my account here

I think there's no need to close the account in payza but to leave it as is. And then, who knows we might able to see changes in the near future that will help us to earn in Payza higher than before. I hope it will come and we will find it because, payza still remains as payment processor.

I don't think of any. I can't use payza in forex trading like before. I don't want to use payza in my online exchange like before because many exchanger sites does not want to accept payza anymore. In short I end up having low market for payza that's why I don't use payza anymore as well. And in term of value its just a small compare to other processors so having payza for me will end up at loss.

They don't anymore because there are just many Exchangers who don't accept exchanges from Payza. This is really bad for Payza that they should do something because obviously Payza has lose some popularity because before I regarded it as second popular payment processor, but not anymore.

some exchanger still use Payza but we only have chance to buy this balance, that is all. from what i see payza is good enough but because of their bad thing and move, now we can see the make theirself become unpopular, i think in 6 months this payment processor won't have much users

Mostly that's what option we have and yet the rate is still high despite that there are just few members who may get interested to buy Payza funds. I wonder if Payza has something to introduce to its users because they are losing their popularity and they just wasted what was the Alertpay before.

i think that is not high as LR, but i can say in my country their rate still good and also we still have more chance to sell them rather other option aside of LR or PM. in fact Payza now loss more popularity rather than ever and it make me think will they have chance to become popular again

Its good that in your country Payza is still good but in our country its not the same as before. Theirs just so many sites that is not using payza that most of those who use payza before only use LR as LR is getting popular and those sites that have payza as their processor has LR right now. That's why most of payza users in our country shift to LR as LR can easily be exchange to PP and Payza and even to cash but Payza you will have hard time finding exchanger.

Scheduled Upgrade of Payza Support Center

We are upgrading the Payza Support Center to serve you better!

The upgrade will be implemented at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday, March 13, 2012. The implementation will take approximately one hour. During that time, you will not be able to access the Payza FAQs, Live Chat, or submit emails to Customer Support.

If you require immediate assistance while the Payza Support Center is being upgraded, the Customer Support call center will be open as normal.

so it means that there will be an upgrade so it means we cannot contac them through that thing, overall i think that is good they upgraded theirs, so they have better services later which i think they should get first before expand their services again

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just wondering upgrade to what? I don't think its need upgrade what its need is actually chance back its rules to the old one and allows hyip and forex broker sites again. And I'm just wondering what the upgrade for as theirs lesser users right now than its was when its still alertpay? I will not be surprise if after two to three years we going to se payza being sold again as its really not making good with it right now.

Payza’s bank wire services have been expanded to include more countries!

Bank wire deposits and withdrawals are now available to Payza members in most countries. Our members can deposit and withdraw money to and from their e-wallets using the Add Funds by Bank Wire and Withdraw Funds by Bank Wirefeatures.

Please check the full lists below to see if your country is included:

what do you think? since it already used in my country so i think i don't get good effect from this news but for some people that want it like in african countries i think they will like this news.

That's good. But for me what the use right now as I don't have any source of income via payza right now. So I don't see any reason why I still want to earn via payza. Unless I can find a site that I can earn via payza with good value on it I will going to use payza again. But almost all the site if not all the site that I'm active right now pays also via Paypal or LR so I prefer to use LR or paypal instead of payza.

i only have few income for payza, those are from PTC and PTP forum, but i don't depend so much for this payment processor anymore, i am dissapointed with the rate that exchangers in my country give. it is lower than before and it seems that earn with payza is not worthy anymore

Really disappointing now that even the most trusted local exchangers in our country don't accept payza or stop to have transaction with it. I guess it's quite difficult for me to consider payza in earning online. And yet, I will not going to have good value in payza.

AH: How is Payza unique from your competitors?

AG: We are bridging the gap between underserviced markets with developed ones. That’s our competitive advantage – bringing the global online marketplace to regions that have been overlooked by the industry.

I quoted that thing from CEO of payza Alastair Graham interview with PaidPress, what do you think about it? i think it is right while in other side also wrong, why? because now we can see that they expanded in some country like bangladesh which overlooked but they also abandon other overlooked regions that need them in high risk business like forex or HYIP, and i think you all already know about this.