Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

If they can lower fee and allow check, bank transfer etc. In my country then I'm surely going to use AP again. The only reason why I have some problem with AP right now is that I don't have ways to turn it into cash. Unlike if I'm using paypal that I don't have problem using it. I don't mind having good amount of money in payza as before I have like 500 dollars in here already.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they can lower fee and allow check, bank transfer etc. In my country then I'm surely going to use AP again. The only reason why I have some problem with AP right now is that I don't have ways to turn it into cash. Unlike if I'm using paypal that I don't have problem using it. I don't mind having good amount of money in payza as before I have like 500 dollars in here already.

to exchange my AP balance i still have some place :D, and the rate for me is quite nice. i feel better with them now as it seems they are with the new name become more quite popular in my country :D

If Payza dollars would only have same value as LR dollars then I will surely use Payza but as long as there is LR, it seems I wouldn't able to use Payza. Payza is my third option, I do have funds in here before but I invest in HYIPs and got scammed.

so far their price is not high as LR when i sold it in my country but the difference only little bit in my country. and i still use them as one of my favorite payment processors beside LR where i sell it to other people who need it

There are some bad people around because before I posted (FORUMS) that I am having problem adding my bank account as it said that my credit card disabled. Then somebody took an advantage sending me an email that your credit card was disabled and asking me to log in, in some url. At first, I thought it was real but seeing the URL? that was obvious. So, you guys beware by posting your problem in discussion as they will use it as their strategy.

i never believe something like that, that jerk is so annoying for me i just ignore their email and i think you should be careful when you already post your problem in forums, and just check that email if that email in your spamming box never believe it lol, mostly that thing come into my email spam box

Well, it means that scammer and hacker are everywhere and what we are good is that we are aware and meticulous to those phishing emails and not good is that we do see it many of them trying to send us continuously these emails. Although, so far, I don't receive any phishing emails related to payza.

Well, it means that scammer and hacker are everywhere and what we are good is that we are aware and meticulous to those phishing emails and not good is that we do see it many of them trying to send us continuously these emails. Although, so far, I don't receive any phishing emails related to payza.

last week i have about 2 email lols, but i just ignore it, and i feel that is totally shitty things they ever told, and for this week i never see any payza phishing email in my account and i think they already tired enough with me :D, well it seems this payment processors still good enough even i heard some bad issue about them

If Payza dollars would only have same value as LR dollars then I will surely use Payza but as long as there is LR, it seems I wouldn't able to use Payza. Payza is my third option, I do have funds in here before but I invest in HYIPs and got scammed.

Actually LR has no value unlike payza. Because LR value is only depends on the person who is willing to buy it. So for example if we decide to sell our LR and theirs no buyers then the price will going to go lower and lower and lower until someone is willing to buy at that price. But in payza its has fix price. Its value is base on real U.S. dollar value and you don't need exchanger to convert it to cash. You can withdraw it to your bank. Problem is the high fees. lols.,

i think that is the only problem for many kind of payment processors like this one that offered bank wire transfers, as you know bank wire transfer cut so much fee that will lead us to big deduction of the money we get, it will be better if they have bank transfers just like paypal, maybe they can cut the fee lower than they give to us now.

Yes, and that makes the value of Payza lower imagine? Paying for 15 dollars fees? So, it would be better to use an exchanger so that you don't need to pay such amount of fees in here when withdrawing your money. But as I know the withdrawal feature is not yet available in our country.

i think that is the only problem for many kind of payment processors like this one that offered bank wire transfers, as you know bank wire transfer cut so much fee that will lead us to big deduction of the money we get, it will be better if they have bank transfers just like paypal, maybe they can cut the fee lower than they give to us now.

I agree with that. It is very expensive for us to withdraw using this method since they do have high fees which is not good for everyone because they just earned a little. And they also have a limit in countries that they transact right?

I have minimized my use of Payza right now since there is no way for me to turn it into cash unless i want to absorb the processing fee in doing bank wire which i am not.

I also noticed that exchangers of e-currency are not accepting Payza right now.

I really hope that they would have the bank transfer available soon for my country as this used to be my favorite payment processor when it was still called AlertPay.

? what happened with your country dude? why they don't accepted withdrawal money to your country? so far in my country i don't have any problem withdraw the money the only problem is fee, which is too high for me with my mediocre earning, but so far i still earn with them and earn by exchange it

I have always been able to transfer my AP and now Payza funds directly to my bank account without a problem and with low fees. I am suprised that this feature seemed not to be available to many members before AP was rebranded to Payza.

We can also transfer our funds to our bank accounts with the use of exchanger because even the withdrawal feature will be available to our country but there's no changes with the fees then I still won't use it.

Yeah.Same in here. I haven't experienced buying funds to fund my Payza account using exchangers. Though there are trusted one,but I rather make an effort to fund my payza account by means of PTP since that would be much safer compared to exchangers.

? what happened with your country dude? why they don't accepted withdrawal money to your country? so far in my country i don't have any problem withdraw the money the only problem is fee, which is too high for me with my mediocre earning, but so far i still earn with them and earn by exchange it

Bank Transfer is currently not available to my country. Bank Wire is enabled but it would cost me $20 which is too much for me right now.

Yeah.Same in here. I haven't experienced buying funds to fund my Payza account using exchangers. Though there are trusted one,but I rather make an effort to fund my payza account by means of PTP since that would be much safer compared to exchangers.

I know a trusted exchanger but only accepts transactions via other Payment Processors and not Payza. I'm also cautious in using exchanges since it involves a lot of risk and i already experienced losing money in exchange deals. I'm doing the same method of funding my Payza via PTP sites though lately i have refrained from using this processor to receive payments since i don't know yet how to withdraw funds from here in my country since the bank transfer is not available.

Still not also available in my place. Bank transfer is usually the most preferred bank account option to transfer funds since I see its not charging big fees as well as its fast. Although, payza is still not making its move to make it available for us.

i think that bank transfers only available in some countries and that is very painful for people here to use bank wire when it comes to withdraw the money we have in here, but until now i don't see they make any changes for this bank transfers, i think it will keep like this

i think that bank transfers only available in some countries and that is very painful for people here to use bank wire when it comes to withdraw the money we have in here, but until now i don't see they make any changes for this bank transfers, i think it will keep like this

I have had access to bank transfer in my country for a long time now and it actually takes just two days to get transferred into my bank account. I wasnt aware until recently that other countries do not have that facility because to my understanding Payza supports most countries.

If you talk about signing up in payza then all countries are really allowed. But in terms of withdrawal using their feature, only selected countries can make withdrawals using their feature like bank transfer. So that's why some members rely on exchangers to withdraw funds from their payza account since bank wire is too expensive.

I have had access to bank transfer in my country for a long time now and it actually takes just two days to get transferred into my bank account. I wasnt aware until recently that other countries do not have that facility because to my understanding Payza supports most countries.

where did you come from dude? that is good for you,because you will get money from AP faster and also you will earn from that without any hassle, that is right some countries don't have bank transfer but they have bank wire feature, that will costly them too much