Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

Payza do that because they see chance to make profit there, payza see that bangladesh, india, sri-lanka, and other asian countries has rising mid-class worker that need to expand their business or use their services and with interet rise there so do payza revenue and maybe sooner they create a base there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know about that, since that is their chance that is why they will come up with some solutions to attract more users from that place and for sure to cram all of those people into their services and hope that at least for some percentage users from that country who has account actively use their account daily or at least once in a week.

• 2 weeks later...

All company will give special treatment or at least focused in a country or some countries where they can reap nice income isn't it? Payza itself was one of the best payment processor that still exist until now and to be honest if only admin want to restructure its fees and rules, it would be a different cases.

• 3 weeks later...

Payza is a good payment processor, as you can see in past and actually still good. I don't use it because of its policy that doesn't accept investment like HYIP or at least PTC site. Payza if want to rob some shares on online payment processor should give advantage, firs like lowering transfer rate, but glad to see that Payza gain much interest in Bangladesh and few Asian countries.

Through this 2015 payza is making a new difference. It has been reached level 6000 and not a very easy feat to be honest since it is leap around 2000 level against its competitor on Alexa Rank. Thanks to their effort to keep their clients happy and of course give them better way to make a deposit or  withdraw despite of its high fees.

• 4 weeks later...

Through this 2015 payza is making a new difference. It has been reached level 6000 and not a very easy feat to be honest since it is leap around 2000 level against its competitor on Alexa Rank. Thanks to their effort to keep their clients happy and of course give them better way to make a deposit or  withdraw despite of its high fees.

I also see it would be an easy task for payza, but right now they are trying to solidify their services to all clients they have, and make sure they don't use the other services, or at least increase their attention to payza and use payza's service more than other services.

Talking about solidifying their service it is happening and they are trying to do that especially in south asia, One of the most notable country where Payza really love is bangladesh. It seems they want to create more ties with this country and support its development through payment processor like this one.

• 4 weeks later...

I just peek into this payment processor's news and find out something different is they offered tokenized payments and split payments. And what are these two? Tokenized Payments are for online sellers who want the same flexibility provided by Advanced Integration without exposing the payment details in the HTML form. So it is like someone who want more security or private things on their message. And Split Payments allows you to distribute the amount received in a purchase to multiple recipients, so you can pay items from multiple merchants at the same time. It is good for marketplace where there are a lot of sellers and buyers tend to buy from those different sellers.

• 2 weeks later...

as we know, payza is not free to pay and get paid. But it use a kind of promo for signups. Referrals must open a Payza Personal or Business account.
Referrals must transact at least $250 (sending and/or receiving).
After your 10th referral, we will pay you $10 USD a referral.
Self-referrals, or referrals from the same IP address, will not be rewarded.

• 2 weeks later...

as we know, payza is not free to pay and get paid. But it use a kind of promo for signups. Referrals must open a Payza Personal or Business account.

That payment is for you because you refer some refferals for them and this is acceptable as long as there is benefit for them which means that people would use their services, but i think if that payment processor isn't good enough or lack of some feature or not unique people won't use it. But payza has a long history before has Payza name and quite popular too.

• 4 weeks later...

Of course, payza in the end a payment processor that want to get more clients. Through this link you can see their news about new payment's fee structure https://blog.payza.com/payza-updates/visualizing-payzas-fee-structure/Withdrawal fee is lowering now but internal transaction fee is bigger than before and this is not good for someone who use payza's as transaction more.

• 2 weeks later...

The greatest point for AP is its easy way to verify our accounts, but this considered as a bad point too since scammers can easily get verified AP account for scamming activities.

The bad point for AP is, they have the minimum withdraw - $1, which I can't send small amount. Between, their transaction fees for Personal Pro is high too.

juzfinal tell me short about AP i am new here and did not know about it.

• 4 weeks later...

@muzammel Raza. Well i'm not Juzfinal but will try to tell this,alertpay or what it called as ap is Payza. Before turn to Payza , the name was alertpay. It is just another payment processor which you can use to trade in foreign exchange or to invest in paid to click site.

Payza has many advantages and I use it personally in many ways. First of all, it is old and reliable provider.

Moreover, Payza accepts VISA/MasterCard; accepts and allows to send BTC; provides favorable deposit/withdrawal terms and accepts BankWire and multicurrencies.

You can also pay with it in many e-shops.

I think Payza could be opportune base for business.

• 2 months later...

I am quite surprised that payza team decided something like this, overall i must say that international launch for this pre-paid card is really something, so far i see this one is the first but brought payza name must be good since as far as i know the based of payza is big enough. You can asked and delivered.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
This concept is very good, I like it.

In the meantime, DeepOnion recently performed well. I really appreciate the team's route book, at present they are down-to-earth according to the book.

I believe the team's goal of "$ 300", although only $ 3.1, is a good time for you, is not it?

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...