Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

15 dollars is actually the bank transfer fee. I just visit BDO right now and ask about bank transfer and the fee is 15 dollars. I'm just wondering what or how do our OFW remit their earnings abroad. Just imagine if they pay 15 dollars bank transfer fee then its a huge amount. I guess its not bad to use payza if I'm earning big amount in forex trading. Like for example if I withdraw 1,000 dollars then 15 dollars is just a small amount to pay right.

It actually depends on the country that you are using and what method you are using to withdraw funds to your account. Bank wire is $15 which is quite expensive. Bank transfer for me is around $3 in my case because I get charged in my local currency. I use the Bank transfer because its 5 times cheaper than the bank wire option.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of the fact that payza has bank transfer for only few countries, they should offer rate like moneybooker offer, in money bookers one can transfer the money to bank account for very low fee, i don't know why payza can't do that. Or payza should accept more countries for bank transfer instead of bank wire.

i can't rely my online earnings to put in my payza account. They are just too expensive when it comes to transferring fee. I've decided to not even put any funds in my payza account. I can't afford to lose some dollars especially now wherein i got any options to make less costly in money transferring.

i can't rely my online earnings to put in my payza account. They are just too expensive when it comes to transferring fee. I've decided to not even put any funds in my payza account. I can't afford to lose some dollars especially now wherein i got any options to make less costly in money transferring.

What do you mean transferring fee? As long your account is personal in my case transferring funds from one payza account to another those not cost me anything. That's the strong point in payza for me. the only problem that I have in fees is when I'm going to withdraw my funds to my bank. But other than that I don't have any issues about transferring fees.

It actually depends on the country that you are using and what method you are using to withdraw funds to your account. Bank wire is $15 which is quite expensive. Bank transfer for me is around $3 in my case because I get charged in my local currency. I use the Bank transfer because its 5 times cheaper than the bank wire option.

The fees charged in your country is affordable. I'm wondering why that of Budado's is expensive.

I used to think that Bank Transfer and Bank Wire were the same thing? What's the difference between them? I'm sorry for asking this questions; I've never withdrawn directly from an online payment processor?

I also not withdrawn in payza even before that's why I'm not verified account in payza. But then, the difference in bank transfer and wire is the use of swift code I guess since its easier to have bank transfer. Although, I don't prioritize having now payza funds but still just trying to have some funds if there's any chance.

At the moment I am not earning anywhere using Payza and am just using it for withdrawals. Its easier for me to exchange funds from LR to Payza and then withdraw them to my bank account via bank transfer. I am starting to dislike cashing out via Payza because you expose your email address on the payment request thread. I wish it had a account number like LR instead.

I have like 10 more or less Alertpay verified account but I forgot the emails and the passwords that I'm using in here since I never open my account like more than six months now. In fact since AP turn to payza I don't have an activity in payza at all. I guess I can live without payza since right now I'm happy using LR and paypal. I think its a wrong move for payza to chance its rules and does not allow hyip and broker sites.

I also not withdrawn in payza even before that's why I'm not verified account in payza. But then, the difference in bank transfer and wire is the use of swift code I guess since its easier to have bank transfer. Although, I don't prioritize having now payza funds but still just trying to have some funds if there's any chance.

Thanks for the answer you gave. I really found it helpful. We can earn with our Payza account through a ptp site called JKKE. The admin pays via Payza and you can check out the thread in the ptp sections of ptp forums.

Well, I don't know if its possible to transfer our Paypal funds directly into our LR accounts and I don't know if the fees charged will be high.

There's a lot of forums really since payza funds are still good payment method for this business only the investments programs are going to not have their attention regarding the high risks programs. But I believe that not all will stop and many programs and emerging hyip that will going to use payza in their operation.

Thanks for the answer you gave. I really found it helpful. We can earn with our Payza account through a ptp site called JKKE. The admin pays via Payza and you can check out the thread in the ptp sections of ptp forums.

Well, I don't know if its possible to transfer our Paypal funds directly into our LR accounts and I don't know if the fees charged will be high.

There are a lot more PTP forums that pay through Payza like MTV, EP, LetsFX , GFT just to name a few. There is a possibility to earn online from PTP using this payment processor as it is supported on a number of forums although LR remains dominant in this area of earning online.

I have already used it to get payments on a couple of PTP forums because when I started I preferred to have Payza here instead of LR. Now I can use LR on PTP but still exchange to Payza for withdrawals whenever I want to withdraw to bank. I only used Payza for a couple of HYIP in the beginning but have never bothered to use the dispute feature when scammed.

well i also used payza but in some ptc program like in buxify which still used them and that is benefit for me since i can earn well from buxify right now at least in one month, also it seems payza still stable for me i don't find that they seems suffer from what they do with their latest terms

There are a lot more PTP forums that pay through Payza like MTV, EP, LetsFX , GFT just to name a few. There is a possibility to earn online from PTP using this payment processor as it is supported on a number of forums although LR remains dominant in this area of earning online.

I never noticed until now that the mentioned ptp forums also support Payza as a payment processor. Thanks for the info.

Well, I received my 1st earning in jkke today and it was $2 but when the money entered my Payza account, I received only $1.5 meaning that they charged $0.5 which is high, unlike LR that charges much lesser.

Eh? Really, you just have thought that payza is not often used by ptp forums? They are obviously in payza preferred also. For sure, there are times that we need to have atleast 1 dollar transaction or payout to use it in forums and I think we can still have no fees for that.

This has not been useful for me actually. That's why I don't like this one. I have not been able to use it for online purchases which I hope that they would be able to focus on. So I just hope that they would be accepted by different online shops so I can use it very easily and more often.

Eh? Really, you just have thought that payza is not often used by ptp forums? They are obviously in payza preferred also. For sure, there are times that we need to have atleast 1 dollar transaction or payout to use it in forums and I think we can still have no fees for that.

Yep I wasn't aware that those forums make use of Payza. I will like you to explain more on the post I made bold because I didn't understand what you were trying to point out. Were you trying to say that there are certain payments we can receive in Payza that won't require fees? If so, what type of payments? Thanks

Yep I wasn't aware that those forums make use of Payza. I will like you to explain more on the post I made bold because I didn't understand what you were trying to point out. Were you trying to say that there are certain payments we can receive in Payza that won't require fees? If so, what type of payments? Thanks

It's already direct to the point. You can't make a single transaction lower than 1 dollar in payza. You can try and you will not able to send it. While, there are chances to have payments in no fees from the sender and also if you are personal payza account type. You can check it in payza.

I dont get charged any fees myself since using my Payza account and I am happy to have things this way. I havent sent or received a transaction for less than $1 but I know that there was a time when I was in PTC that we could get earnings for less than a dollar. Now though most of the programs have $1 as minimum for Payza.

Soon when you reach their threshold you will have that fees since so far, we can't expect to have big payments or transactions since, we don't have those so, we can still enjoy having no fees in payza. Yes, we are only allowed to have 1 dollar minimum and I think they are preventing problems in their server with lots of smaller transactions.

I am aware that there is a threshold and that when you get there your account will automatically be upgraded and so will deal with it accordingly when that time does eventually come. I suppose that the issues of handling not smaller transactions may be saving them a lot on their side unlike in LR where a lot transaction go through at any time.