Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

Yes, we are not charged any fees for the personal account but when you do reach the set threshold and your account is automatically upgraded, you will then get to come across some fees in here. For now I am just enjoying making use of the payment processor under the current conditions and encounter no charges.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see why this is not a concern for you at the moment especially since you are not earning much on the payment processor as you primarily use LR for transactions online and are able to get the money out of LR using exchangers. I guess I am aware of it because I use it regularly to withdraw my online earnings.

It's already direct to the point. You can't make a single transaction lower than 1 dollar in payza. You can try and you will not able to send it. While, there are chances to have payments in no fees from the sender and also if you are personal payza account type. You can check it in payza.

That's true. I learned in EP yesterday that Payza accounts are of 2 types: Personal starter and Other. In personal starter, we are charged no fees when receiving payments while in Other, we are charged fees when receiving payments. It seems that the personal starter is for personal use while other is for business or commercial use.

I wonder if there is any way of checking the total that you have made on the payment processor for a specific time frame. It would be good to know whether you are close or not to reaching the maximum amount in here for the personal starter account before you get upgraded.

Why you have many transactions in payza? I think there's no such but you can do it manually. For having small transactions we should not worry about reaching maximum since, we can't reach that. So far, I don't think I can use really payza as of this moment unless there's something good to use it in service or earnings.

I dont really have that many transactions but I am just thinking that it would be tedious to do it manually and if there was a way that we can be able to do this autumatically then it would be much better. I think you can go back in the history for long unlike the LR 30-day history restriction.

Well, the question is that if we have that threshold or near to that, we are going to control that? Then, if we did reach the threshold then that's fine since they usually have fees here anyway. I just don't think it's necessary for us to do it really and I don't even do computer it in other payment processors I have.

I feel that it would have just been better if you have a lot of transactions to get an alert of some kind so that you are not surprised when all of a sudden you realise that you are now upgrade. If you do know in advance then you will be prepared for the fees and even get use alternative payment processors if you wish to avoid them where you can.

Yes, that's how it is. You will have more fees once you got the upgraded account in payza. Obviously, this is one of the way to not have it to monitor or to not have much transactions or big transactions in payza but then, if you are really having huge transactions then, expect that you will have this.

Well, if you earn huge amount then, you should not worry about it or the fees. I even got less even before because, I know that is not my preferred payment method so, it's difficult to deal with the exchangers in payza but still there are some business or investments payza used.

Yes, it's just not really I was just lucky that I have exchanged my Payza funds before with 1:1 ratio unlike when I sell it to Exchangers it doesn't seem fair to just get 37 - 38 php per dollar, especially right now that Christmas nearing there are many who are selling their Payza funds.

Yes, that's what I got even before. I don't think that there will still be those who will like to have exchange in payza but I think there are times that we will be fortunate as just today I see one that still accepts payza exchange though, unfortunate I don't have funds in this payment processor lol.

To finD people that are in need of payza funDs isn't easy and that's why its difficult to sell our Payza funds. Its also rare to see exchangers that accept to buy Payza funds. Really, I think the demand for this payment processor is really declining on a daily basis. They really need to wake up else new payment processors may take over from them.

This is true, if we check on many local exchangers, also, the local exchangers in my country here, not too many local exchangers want to exchange Payza with the local currency here. I do not know why, but I think Payza is not that popular in the market, and different like Liberty Reserve

I havent had problems with exchanging my LR funds to Payza for withdrawals. In fact, exchanging funds usually takes around 24 hours to get them transferred to Payza because I mostly use LR for earning online. I also dont find any issues with the availability of Payza funds for the exchange.

exchange payza to LR is problem for me, some exchanger that i use not allowed exchanging below than $20 lol, i think i will just try to sold my payza balance in some local forums at my country, i think that is better rather than do nothing or waiting for some good exchangers

That's why I don't like much payza when there's no way to sell them to other exchangers who need it. Though, it's really a loss for us to have payza because, of the fees and low value of this payment processor. So, it's really no chance for me to have use of payza in online sites now.

That's why I don't like much payza when there's no way to sell them to other exchangers who need it. Though, it's really a loss for us to have payza because, of the fees and low value of this payment processor. So, it's really no chance for me to have use of payza in online sites now.

i think their rate now dropped that much and when i want to sell it in my local forum, i don't see any people that interest to made transaction with me, it seems now payza is not as popular as they were before, about the fees i don't have any problems with that thing

The new rules regarding investments have really made it to be no so popular as it was before because many were also using for investments online. Now users are turning to other payment processors but that does not mean that there are no Payza funds because I still exchange them regularly.

maybe that is one of the problem here as i think that is why not many people now have intention to use this payment processor because only some program that accepted them right now, i remember before their rate is big enough and we can sold them so easily in some exchanger but now it seems change