Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

There are some Forums, but I prefer using my LR in Forums. Well, if you are interested to earn with this payment processor then you must find some program, but if you always look Payza as an alternative then I guess there just no use for you, just an option. Yeah, I think that Payza is a good payment processor, but just losing its popularity.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not losing popularity since the concern for us is the smaller way to earn payza funds now. And also, that they don't have much value now because, many exchangers are no longer use it or accept because, they can't use it much now in different programs or risky investments.

that is one of the reason why i reduce my activity for earn money with this payment processor, since payza now not used by many exchanger in my countries, so i decide to sell by myself but until now i don't find any single costumer yet, it seems that payza is not that popular right now, even they still used by other people.

I am still very much satisfied with using Payza for my bank withdrawals and even though I dont earn using Payza directly at the moment. I always have a good source of Payza when I exchange my LR funds to Payza so that I can be able to transfer them to my bank account.

I am still very much satisfied with using Payza for my bank withdrawals and even though I dont earn using Payza directly at the moment. I always have a good source of Payza when I exchange my LR funds to Payza so that I can be able to transfer them to my bank account.

i decided to get more bucks with them :D, that is because today i just get few costumers from my exchange activity, the rate also not that bad 9000 IDR /$1, i wil raise a bit later but overall i like them because i can earn with them, that is all not more or less, in fact i will utilize them as the best as i can

i have payza balance but for now i don't want to do that :D, i still use that for some ptc sites and if i want i can exchange it in local forums at my country, even it will take longer time but that is not a big deal since their price is quite good in my own opinion even not high as before

I'm glad that I don't have anymore payza funds because, I have already sold it to an exchanger and therefore, I have still used it. Now, I don't think I have plan to get earnings using this method and to think that there's not much online earning sites or investment programs use this.

I just let to have some dime on my account because you know just to make sure that my account will remain active because it's better that I am ensuring it because my account got suspended because of zero balance, but of course it's unreasonable if it happens, but then better to still have some balance on your account for some purpose.

I just let to have some dime on my account because you know just to make sure that my account will remain active because it's better that I am ensuring it because my account got suspended because of zero balance, but of course it's unreasonable if it happens, but then better to still have some balance on your account for some purpose.

Well, it is very funny to hear about this explanation here. If this Payza wants to be a big company, it is better not to take the money from its members by using the suspension reason here. Specially if there is no reason why the suspension can be happened here. Just make the system simpler

I just said that to make your account active then you must have at least a dime on your account. I didn't say that users will get suspended then their money will be taken by Payza as it's your idea and not mine. :) Anyway, It's still a good payment processor we just have to find some program where you can earn with your Payza.

i have payza balance but for now i don't want to do that :D, i still use that for some ptc sites and if i want i can exchange it in local forums at my country, even it will take longer time but that is not a big deal since their price is quite good in my own opinion even not high as before

Collecting the money from PTC to add our account in Payza here will take very long time here, and also will take a lot of bandwidth in our internet connection here. This is not good at all here. Then we also can see here, the fee on Payza is high. Payza will take our hard work on doing the PTC business

My account has zero balance since March last year and its almost one year now but I can still open my account so I don't think if you have zero balance you will get your account suspended. I also not open my account for many months and only open it today when you say your account got suspended because of zero balance.

Now, the popularity of Payza is decreasing because before we can see this as one of the main payment processor of investment program, but now we can just see few programs that accepting Payza because of that some doesn't want to use this payment processor because it's losing its popularity.

Collecting the money from PTC to add our account in Payza here will take very long time here, and also will take a lot of bandwidth in our internet connection here. This is not good at all here. Then we also can see here, the fee on Payza is high. Payza will take our hard work on doing the PTC business

i know that but that is the only way to get Payza balance, also i active in one forum which pay me with payza so i think that is better for me, i will try to get at least $5 per month there and i think that is quite possible for me if i always active in the site about 7 days.

There are a few forums to choose from that pay through Payza so if you want you can be able to get some good funds into your account this way not to mention that there are GPT sites that also pay using Payaz. I remember that Payza also had freelance site on their blog as an alternative way to earn funds.

Yes, you can find that some GPT sites that still paying with Payza, but when you see LR or Paypal I bet that you prefer to use that two payment processors that's why even I know some programs we can still used our Payza when there is LR and paypal then I don't think I can have some use for this.

even like that i feel that some users have their own reason to use this payment processor, from my point of view that their country accepted this payment processor bank transfer which give lower fee, since paypal maybe in their country is strict and don't give them any chance to earn

There are some for sure who will use this in their business online but others don't find it good for the investment programs and also I don't think I will use it in the forums as payment method. Definitely, one of the low value in the payment processors.

in my cases, it is different i will keep use them since i think they are still good even they have low value but i can get some costumers in my country which ready to buy mine, i know their value is not like paypal or LR, but overall i still get some bucks from that PTP forum without much fee

So, you prefer to have payza payments rather than in LR in the ptp forums which is better in value? Although, I don't clearly understand it but if we really to have more earnings and to save also then, we will choose LR for that matter. Since, payza in my area is usually don't have fees but the value is indeed low.

So, you prefer to have payza payments rather than in LR in the ptp forums which is better in value? Although, I don't clearly understand it but if we really to have more earnings and to save also then, we will choose LR for that matter. Since, payza in my area is usually don't have fees but the value is indeed low.

nope, i still prefer LR since LR have good value, but Payza also good, i am active in a forum which accepted payza and other payment processor except for LR, so what i mean i prefer Payza there since LR is not exist. but for me payza still worthy because i still see some people need for this payment processor

I guess you have only payza when there's no other choice for you to have in other payment methods they have. I know there are still some who can exchange of Payza to LR so, it will still be possible and I know I can still use it in some services but not now.

but in my country it is hard to find someone that want to change payza to LR. it is easier to change payza to IDR rather than change payza to LR, because many people prefer to sell their LR balance rather than change it, even like that i still have some chance to get few bucks from payza every month