Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

It's no longer good for the investment programs. That's the major reason why many are not going to use it in any business related to investments. HYIP, Forex and local exchangers are major affected businesses. Though, there are still some way to earn in here using payza but not that huge earnings.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we all know payza no longer restricts users from investing in hyips and other investment program but some disobedient hyips are still having paypal as payment gateway in their site. I think this is dangerous to the health of that investor because he will unfortunate to get catch one day and possibility payza might terminate his account. I know its still in practice because I regularly visit the hyip section here.

exchange payza to LR is problem for me, some exchanger that i use not allowed exchanging below than $20 lol, i think i will just try to sold my payza balance in some local forums at my country, i think that is better rather than do nothing or waiting for some good exchangers

What we can see in the market here, it is true if we will find difficulty to exchange Payza to Liberty Reserve and the other way as well here. As I know also, Payza is not that popular in the global market. Not everyone in the business here wants to accept Payza as the online money processor

The fact of the matter is that yes, Payza business has really slowed down of late but I dont think it would signal the end of the payment processor. For one Payza is a replacement for online payment countries where Paypal is not allowed and is use for ecommerce so that is another revenue stream.

What we can see in the market here, it is true if we will find difficulty to exchange Payza to Liberty Reserve and the other way as well here. As I know also, Payza is not that popular in the global market. Not everyone in the business here wants to accept Payza as the online money processor

i don't know if they are not that popular in global market :D, but you know that they still have some costumers out there, actually that is so hard now to earn with them and it make me think twice to earn by them right now, and it become so hard to do exchange with them right now

Payza is popular, but there are just many who don't prefer to use it for so many reasons. But right now it seems that Liberty reserve is surpassing Payza though there are still many other payment processor like STP and EGOPAY, but I guess LR is much popular nowadays.

I think that for online earners its easier to write off Payza but investments is not its only market for that matter as they still have focus areas. For online earning on PTP and with investments LR is definitely the leader and therefore preferred by many.

It's no longer good for the investment programs. That's the major reason why many are not going to use it in any business related to investments. HYIP, Forex and local exchangers are major affected businesses. Though, there are still some way to earn in here using payza but not that huge earnings.

i think you are right, only few program that really want to use them and i see also only few PTP forum that supported them right now and now i don't want to use them so much, it is just so bad to have them right now, low values and only few people that attracted to use them, make me feel it is no worthy to have some payza balance :(

i think you are right, only few program that really want to use them and i see also only few PTP forum that supported them right now and now i don't want to use them so much, it is just so bad to have them right now, low values and only few people that attracted to use them, make me feel it is no worthy to have some payza balance :(

Lr is the most dominant now when it comes to PTP but Payza still has some sites that it is used on even now. The likes of EP, TCC, JKKE, MTV to name a few. Its not difficult to make earnings in Payza now especially if you include GPT sites as well as some freelance websites.

it is not difficult but it is not that popular if we want to compare it with the other payment processor or ecurrency, that is so bad and also their rate dropped, that is the real reason why i don't use them frequently and have plan to use my Payza account to buy some pulse rather than sold it.

No longer used by me but I know that they will remain payza and operational I don't think that they are just focusing the online earning sites but also in the online businesses for sure they have been used in other means not only in the small business or risky business.

Yes, sometimes if we able to find like others to have payza to LR with the ratio of 1:1 then, we are lucky. But oftentimes, we can't find those and we can see lose interest in using payza either we don't have means to withdraw the funds or we can't accept the value or conversion of it in our currency.

Payza still have some good followers although its not widely used as before when its still active in hyip and in forex trading. I guess the main reason why its not active any more because of chance of industry. I'm sure its not much active in hyip and in forex broker sites but same time I guess that its has find its own other clients to serve. And since we are not active on its current clientile we don't know what kind of industry payza is trying to penetrate right now.

Payza will remain in the industry no matter what because there are some users who prefer to use this payment processor, there are some users who are using the withdrawal feature despite the high fees Payza charge when you use their withdrawal feature in here, as for me I don't wanna try it out.

Payza will remain in the industry no matter what because there are some users who prefer to use this payment processor, there are some users who are using the withdrawal feature despite the high fees Payza charge when you use their withdrawal feature in here, as for me I don't wanna try it out.

if i don't make any mistake they have bank transfer(not bank wire) feature which allow them to withdraw people money with less fee rather than bank wire , but this option only limited for few countries, and for them, i am sure this feature will be good and will make their money here is worthy.

I think it's just for the US and some few countries. That's why if Payza would like to gain some users then they must compete the fees of Paypal then I am sure that many of us will prefer to use our payza account if the fee is just like the fee in Paypal when you withdraw your money to your bank account.

US, UK and Canada. That's mostly the major countries that payza is being used for the businesses although, Asians are most likely have used payza in the investment programs. Still not a reason for me to find a way to have earn using this payment method as I know I can't use it for good earnings.

While other processors right now are growing I think its only payza that is losing more and more members each month. And since payza as no industry that we can speak of that its really the main users I think in five years time payza will just going to be a shadow of its former self. I don't think this processor will going to be a contender like it was before.

In terms of the investment sites they are losing it but in other businesses like online shopping it can still be used and for sure in other countries that are majorly use it. I think though, that payza is not that being talked about because, it's not often use by major online investors or users.

I am not opening my Payza account these days, but I have write down my log in information including the PIN because I may forget in here because it's always better that even we are not using it, we still know our log in information and some important details just in case that we find some program we can use our Payza.

i am still using them even, not like before which i must do transaction every week, i know they loss some share in some online business field but we must know that they are still acceptable and also many people still want to use them, but it is better to use them wisely

Still have some purpose because I know that I can still have some use with this payment processor, but not at this moment because I am just focusing with Forums so it is just hard for me to earn with some other payment processor, but I am sure when I started engaging myself in some stuff I can have some use for this.

Still have some purpose because I know that I can still have some use with this payment processor, but not at this moment because I am just focusing with Forums so it is just hard for me to earn with some other payment processor, but I am sure when I started engaging myself in some stuff I can have some use for this.

as far as i know there are some forum that accepted this payment processor, and you can use it if you really have plan with them, as for me payza is a good payment processor their only one problem is their latest policy which i think is not good for users who want to earn more with them