Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

I am receiving way too much LR spams these days claiming that I won some certain amount of prize money in LR. However, I have made a complaint to LR regarding such mails and they have ensured me that I am safe from such mails if I don't use links in such mails to visit LR official site...

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am receiving way too much LR spams these days claiming that I won some certain amount of prize money in LR. However, I have made a complaint to LR regarding such mails and they have ensured me that I am safe from such mails if I don't use links in such mails to visit LR official site...

i would never believe it, they are just a scammer, i already see many email like this before, one of them even said LR make some kind of investment and have quite good ROI rate, and some that looks like yours, but many newbie falling down because of this and even share their passwords and many important things

I really wonder what email provider people use, since my Gmail has let only one (IIRC) spam past during last year period. And not many legit emails have went to spam folder either, so I recommend changing over to Gmail so you don't have to worry about spam anymore.

i would never believe it, they are just a scammer, i already see many email like this before, one of them even said LR make some kind of investment and have quite good ROI rate, and some that looks like yours, but many newbie falling down because of this and even share their passwords and many important things

Yes that i true that the newbies do get into such traps and loose all of their LR funds. I thing LR should make a rule which will allow members to recover such lost funds or something such as mobile security to members so that their are almost no chance for a LR member to get scammed ever in the future.

I really wonder what email provider people use, since my Gmail has let only one (IIRC) spam past during last year period. And not many legit emails have went to spam folder either, so I recommend changing over to Gmail so you don't have to worry about spam anymore.

yeah, Gmail is a good email provide but i still get that things even not like when i used Ymail, but at least if there is some suspicious email like that i just simply read that all, and then laughing at it and then delete it. i think now it is little useless if for newbie who already have good security knowledge

yeah, Gmail is a good email provide but i still get that things even not like when i used Ymail, but at least if there is some suspicious email like that i just simply read that all, and then laughing at it and then delete it. i think now it is little useless if for newbie who already have good security knowledge

The bad thing is that the newbies still get in the traps of such emails to loose all the funds they have in their LR. I wonder if LR can create any such security measure which would allow everyone to stay away from such spams or to help newbies at least to avoid such frauds.

There's not much that any payment processor could do to stop those phishing emails - people are just generally so dumb, that they'd go for scam mail even if it said it as scam mail.

I dont think its the fault of the LR users as I myself was a newbie when I came in this field and during that time I too didn't had knowledge about such phishing mails. If anyone would have send me one such mail during that time, I might have myself lost all my funds. Its all about spreading the knowledge amongst the newbies regarding such phishing mails.

Well, i just opened my account and i found out another security feature. I forgot what it is but it has something to do with our device if we want LR to recognize it when every time we log in, our account. I skipped it that even its my own computer, i always want to be secured.

There's not much that any payment processor could do to stop those phishing emails - people are just generally so dumb, that they'd go for scam mail even if it said it as scam mail.

one thing that come to my mind long long time ago is how that people know our emails, and if LR can protect our privacy, i think we don't need to deal with such as kind of email that use LR name, i just hope the privacy protection here will be better

one thing that come to my mind long long time ago is how that people know our emails, and if LR can protect our privacy, i think we don't need to deal with such as kind of email that use LR name, i just hope the privacy protection here will be better

The only way these third parties receive our email is though websites. We do register on several earning sites providing them with our LR details as well as our email account and that is were they get our email accounts from as per my views. I dont think they do have any other means of getting our email account details.

The only way these third parties receive our email is though websites. We do register on several earning sites providing them with our LR details as well as our email account and that is were they get our email accounts from as per my views. I dont think they do have any other means of getting our email account details.

thanks for lighten mine, hmm it is something that is very hard because many hyip will share our email for the sake of money, and i think this is bad too but as long as you already know about this one, it is okay but for the one who don't know, i don't think they will survive

That's why I decided not to have used my LR email address in any of the programs or forums. So I will not have any problems or any phishing emails since they don't know it. Just we need to keep is to have our email address not visible or not used in those programs so they will not be seen or used to have these spams and scams.

Well, it is the only way to not have it and also be smarter that sometimes they are in the form of phishing emails already so we need to familiarize how they looks like and what an authentic mail from LR has.

some member need knowledge about the security, not until the mediocre knowledge, but just let it to the basic knowledge and i think that is a good thing and already enough to cover what the bad thing they will do like click the link on that spam emails :D

Yeah! As what i always see when i open LR site. LR keeps telling us that they will never ask for our log in, information. So, this Phishing mails usually asking for our important information and usually offering something like "You won $$$." to temp the readers.

Yeah! As what i always see when i open LR site. LR keeps telling us that they will never ask for our log in, information. So, this Phishing mails usually asking for our important information and usually offering something like "You won $$$." to temp the readers.

from what i see and heard from many people, sometimes they tempted to click that email, since they thought that they really earn money from that email, but if they have enough knowledge i am sure that they will not believe that things too much.

Yes, that's very tempting, there are times that i got tempted but when i see the content that asking for your information those confidential info.. that's really fishy. Let's keep in our mind we are not joining in any kind of instant money draws something like that. Also as we know earning money is never easy.

I think only greedy people will fall into such scams. Some things are really too good to be true, and regrets always come too late when something wrong happens to your account. We must be careful and also street smart.

Yes, just be smart. So, far i have never been a victim of hacking, like for example when i log in, my LR account too often at the same day like when i'm playing Gambling. I don't feel safe anymore, so what i usually do is to request for a new password, pin, and master key. Then write it down into a paper then i'll completely delete into my email.

Checking our email from time to time would also help us because if notification enabled then LR will notify you when someone's trying to access your account like for example 3x incorrect pin code will automatically blocked your LR account.

What if your account has been blocked because of this 3x incorrect pin code. But you are not the one who made access to your account, so is there any possibility that you can still access your account? How about the money you have there?