Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course after learning a lot that you would be able to say that forex is not that difficult at all. just like in other kind of learning, it is hard when you are still learning but when you master it that it becomes natural for me and nothing is too hard for you. so it is just the same with forex.

No, forex is not easy business. To be a success in forex trading we have to practice a lot. I also fell difficulties while trading in real account due to fear, we have to control our emotion while trading and while making strategy. Try hard work to get success. Sure you will be success.

Forex for me is just a choice for investment and for trading. A tool to make money, but with the risk. It is like a business, but it has the leverage system to double the profit or the loss we can get. This can be good but also can be not good if we lose the money. But, I know the risk already

Since there is risk in forex then we must accept something like that in our life especially when we want to trade in forex, since it give us higher return then we need to accept that forex has higher risk for traders and i think the best way to trade is by focus on our trading and try to get profit as the best as we can by controlling our own emotion

Since there is risk in forex then we must accept something like that in our life especially when we want to trade in forex, since it give us higher return then we need to accept that forex has higher risk for traders and i think the best way to trade is by focus on our trading and try to get profit as the best as we can by controlling our own emotion

If you are a trader, you have to knew that risk. So high risk in forex is a common risk :)

Here we are managing risk. anyone who is willing to take risks and be able to manage that risk, then he will succeed

Forex for me is money. Its in here in which I feel I can make good income. I'm sure the longer I trade in forex the more I make money. I'm just hoping that in two to three years time I can really achieve my goal and my goal is to reach a point in which I can say I'm really earning good. I'm happy that some how I do really earn enough to say that in the long run I can be rich by just trading in forex.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are a trader, you have to knew that risk. So high risk in forex is a common risk :)

Here we are managing risk. anyone who is willing to take risks and be able to manage that risk, then he will succeed

high risk is a common risk in forex, since from start that forex is a high risk program which people need to manage by themself, but it still popular rather than other kind of investment, even for low risk investment or medium risk investment like mutual fund investment, and forex is spread to all countries.

Forex for me means opportunity. Because its only in forex that I see myself earning good and earning well. Before my fear is that I can end up getting scammed by forex broker sites or I will loss money by getting MC. But when I realize that forex is just about learning and earning. I spend time learning and now some how I do earn. I only wish that in the long run I can say that I have good time in forex trading. Because this is the only way I can see myself going to be a successful trader.

Of course, forex is a high risk program and also will give us chance to gain high earning, i ever read there are few people that can reach more than they can reach with their previous job, but still risk is something that hold few people not to trade in forex, even it is quite tempting in the end.

It will not always be. That's you said chance for the profits or big money but will always have the losses also or not having profits at all. For me, we should think carefully if we will truly be in Forex a good business for us. And also I can think of only the potential for those who are good in dealing trades and analyze the market so, there are skills needed here as well.

In then end that thing not for everyone, but still there are someone that put themself in that place and trying just like a blind man without know where they are going, analyze market is a thing that every trader need to do, sometimes it is easy while in other hand that is hard thing to do also.

I guess I can say I can earn good amount of money in forex without any problem at all. I'm really happy that some how I just like to see myself earning good and earning well in here. I'm sure we can say we are really making good income in here. I'm happy that I have made something good in here. I do hope that in the long run I can say I can make something good in here without any problem at all. I'm sure I can.

• 3 months later...

Well, you can give it a try in a demo again and keep on practicing to see where you go wrong. If you think its hard, maybe then you need more education or practicing in a demo account. You will be able to make more practice and your skills will be faster as you practice daily and make all of your mistakes there so you will do better on a real account and it will be easier for you if you do it in a demo a lot daily. Practice makes perfect. 

• 3 months later...

Forex for me if we want to get profit in forex then we have much to learn and practice trading. Forex is very risky. With the risks that the forex trading needs knowledge and skills are needed. We can practice on a demo account. By practicing on a demo account so we can get the knowledge and trading skills.

Forex is an online earning platform where the trader has a chance of making money through through trading of foreign currency pairs. It is a business that has been in existence very long ago. A decentralized and highly liquid market which offers traders a strong flexibility.

• 1 year later...

In then end that thing not for everyone, but still there are someone that put themself in that place and trying just like a blind man without know where they are going, analyze market is a thing that every trader need to do, sometimes it is easy while in other hand that is hard thing to do also.

True it is not for everyone however there are some traders that is suitable for forex business, just like me. It helps me a lot with giving me some earning per month that i still compounding up to now. This is not a big deal too but for someone who is "stuterrer" i think that Forex is more suitable for them.

True it is not for everyone however there are some traders that is suitable for forex business, just like me. It helps me a lot with giving me some earning per month that i still compounding up to now. This is not a big deal too but for someone who is "stuterrer" i think that Forex is more suitable for them.

Forex will make us earn money but we must learn first. I also still learn in forex, using demo account. With this account, i try to more improve my trading skills to be better. And surely, i try to more maximize demo account in TenkoFx to more improve skills

Forex will make us earn money but we must learn first. I also still learn in forex, using demo account. With this account, i try to more improve my trading skills to be better. And surely, i try to more maximize demo account in TenkoFx to more improve skills

yes, with forex then we will get the money, but it must learn to remember forex is high risk. With the risk that then we should be able to continue to improve the ability of good trading. learning in a demo account or by following the demo contest will help us to learn trading

yes, with forex then we will get the money, but it must learn to remember forex is high risk. With the risk that then we should be able to continue to improve the ability of good trading. learning in a demo account or by following the demo contest will help us to learn trading

Demo contest is good place for traders to hone trading skill and get chance to win the prize that we can use to get additional capital for trading. Now, i don't take part in demo contest, because my broker don't hold demo con, but i can take part in Trader of The Month will get $1000 in TICKMILL

Forex for me is a biggest source of income therefore provide me with some good pocket money while it helps me how to manage my money. In the psychology side, it teach me that you must sacrifice more in order to attain bigger profit and to be patient when are doing something.

• 2 weeks later...

At the moment fx as the part time job giving some bucks for me and keep increasing, it was around few dollars but right now it is getting closer to hundred dollars per month. Putting that aside fx also teach me about some basic thing about economy theory like interest rate or unemployment rate.