Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@gaban: Not just practically profitable business but also a high risk business that offering higher chance for people to grab bigger profit. Lucractive is subjective if compared to the risk it has but it seems that with leverage and other features that forex has, people become love this business and want to earn more with it.

• 3 weeks later...

Forex for me is a challenge at the moment. I stay away from it in my early days of online earning because I thought it is much difficult but I have taken up this challenge and I will be making good success in near future. I am fully determined to make my way to success in forex. 

@gaban: Not just practically profitable business but also a high risk business that offering higher chance for people to grab bigger profit. Lucractive is subjective if compared to the risk it has but it seems that with leverage and other features that forex has, people become love this business and want to earn more with it.

yes, forex is very risky and therefore we need to be more careful again when trading, so it will allow us to trade with the maximum. The use of SL and TP will help us to be able to minimize the risk that good

Forex is another risky business thus make it as dangerous business if someone cannot handle it properly. Forex also illegal in few countries and also closely related to gambling if you want to say so, forex also requires bigger capital but not as big as stock for example. As long as that isn't matter for you then forex is for you.

forex for me it's very important, therefore, we need to be able to have a lot of good trading skills, with good skills will allow us to trade with the maximum. therefore, we can use a demo account to learn to trade well and we can start trading using small capital first

Same here forex is very important, one of the business where i can say suitable for me and i don't have to trade full time like the others and still earning well even not as much as the others, but compared to what i spend for it i think it is 10 times worthed than what i did LOL

I can say that forex as my first job, even actually act more like side job rather than full time job but i feel like i can earn constant earning per month(the amount is not constant lol), It is like having online business that you care most and trying to make it stable and earn each month, who doesn't want to keep this business?

• 1 month later...

I can say that forex as my first job, even actually act more like side job rather than full time job but i feel like i can earn constant earning per month(the amount is not constant lol), It is like having online business that you care most and trying to make it stable and earn each month, who doesn't want to keep this business?

i trade forex but do maintain a day job, it helps, one couping up with the other, but my ultimate goal is one day the funds all comes from forex trading, but im still a long way from that even though i have been trading since 2010-2011 

i trade forex but do maintain a day job, it helps, one couping up with the other, but my ultimate goal is one day the funds all comes from forex trading, but im still a long way from that even though i have been trading since 2010-2011 

It would be so much stressful remembering that foreing exchange is so harsh and also has high risk that may make us lose our money in relatively faster time or even just in few seconds compared to other offline businesses such as open a shop or become a civil servant where you get decent income from it.

any trader have their own mindset about forex trading, some trader said forex trading is business that can give them a big profit, some trader said forex trading can improve their skill and mentality, or anything else. just found ur own motivation by do ur forex trading or see other experience trader.

Without doubt foreign exchange is a promising business and also it is a business that would give big amount of money to its trader as long as that trader want to manage the risk. Forex for me is another business that i can depend on no matter how big the risk i must bear because i do believe and experienced it by myself, as long as i able to manage the risk it isn't such a big deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes you get margin call? Well i don't know how much money you lose so far but if sometimes you said then it means that you in certain cases lose your account and that is not good. Forex for anyone or someone who depend on it for sure an important thing, but for students or someone who have other main job, it is still important but not as big as someone who depend solely on fx.

Forex for me is a good job and good business but we must know that the risk of doing something like this won't be so good for many traders around the world, i mean most of them want to enter forex because they just want to make profit but cannot even bear the risk? Is that freaking normal? Nope, it is not and they should be stop before it's too late.

forex for me is a very profitable business. We will benefit from this business if we are able to continue to improve the ability of good trading. Increased capability will allow us to be successful in forex trading. we can use a demo account to improve the ability of good trading

Forex for someone who has good patience, can endure pressure and uncertainity for long term. It would be good if someone has philosophy such as Warren Buffet all i can say if you are someone who has less fear and able to control your emotion and want to earn big with high risk for sure then foreig exchange is one of the business or job you can depend on.

• 2 weeks later...
Forex for me is money. Its in here in which I feel I can make good income. I'm sure the longer I trade in forex the more I make money. I'm just hoping that in two to three years time I can really achieve my goal and my goal is to reach a point in which I can say I'm really earning good. I'm happy that some how I do really earn enough to say that in the long run I can be rich by just trading in forex. 

Forex for me is money. Its in here in which I feel I can make good income. I'm sure the longer I trade in forex the more I make money. I'm just hoping that in two to three years time I can really achieve my goal and my goal is to reach a point in which I can say I'm really earning good. I'm happy that some how I do really earn enough to say that in the long run I can be rich by just trading in forex. 

Same here, forex is money if not forex is profit if not forex is pips :D . I am trying to make good income despite of some consecutive loss i got in previous month, forex also a life changing, before i don't have much earning but thanks to forex i get quite good income for few years and start to keep build my capital in order to obtain bigger income.

so i think about forex is for anyone that want to try to make money by do forex trading, just keep learn about forex trading to make ur technique and skill getting better and better so u can keep ur profit to make u stay at this business, because many trader leave it because they cant make profit and keep face with loss again and again