Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

since forex is easy thing to do with low minimum deposit and interent around, so that is why people still have chance to make forex as their sidejob or their main job. in the end we cannot deny that forex is growing and give many opportunity for all traders around the world to earn

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex is a business. We can built a good career here. One of the most important lessons for you to learn early in your trading career, is that successful trading requires you to not only be able to correctly interpret a forex chart, but once you have indentified a specific trading opportunity, you must completely “believe in your trade”.

That is if you have confidence on your skills and strategy. As well as you can have sufficient trading capital. Moreover, that's what we called market analysis through the market chart seen in the trading platform. Well, we don't really mean believe that we will always have our trade or analysis correct but we should at least stick with our trading analysis or on our trade once we've made the final decision.

Forex is a business. We can built a good career here. One of the most important lessons for you to learn early in your trading career, is that successful trading requires you to not only be able to correctly interpret a forex chart, but once you have indentified a specific trading opportunity, you must completely “believe in your trade”.

forex for me is an online business which actually a old business that already exist for long time but with internet connection it make people more easier to earn here, before we need a lot of bucks just to start trading, but right now we only need even $10 or $50 in some brokers, it makes people become more interest with forex.

Well this is very much correct even me I dont know much about stock but the basic thing is that any trader who really want to trade stock or forex must consider themself worthy and after that they can then proceed.

stock? what do you mean? we talk about forex here right?, it seems you are out of the topic a bit. well i think in every people mind, Forex have different meaning but i am sure why people got into forex because they want to looking for profit and better earning. also many of us(traders) think that forex as a Promising Business now and in future

Forex for me is the best way to earn online right now. With proper educations we can actually accomplish something. I do like to trade in forex and earn money each month. Although I'm not really earning that much some how I can manage to earn good amount of money enough for me to pay part of my monthly debt some how. I'm hoping that in the long run I can have a big income in forex enough to buy me a house.

To have monthly goal of profits will mean of time and also investments. We should have long term trading in here to achieve good profits without having high lot size. I think it's a good thing for you to have expect of the monthly profits in Forex trading. And I will do the same to achieve better earnings through Forex trading. I will need somehow to find good amount of trading capital.

Short term trading also possible for monthly earning, people can make sure that they get profit from each trading that they do. But Long term trading also is possible and i think the most relaxed ways rather than short term trading to gain decent profit monthly. So it back again to the traders in forex.

Right now, my main source of online income come from forex. It is surely great business where we can change our life better and faster. All we need is of course to always improve our skill and experience to trade. With better skill and experience, we will also have better chance to make money from the market.

run a forex demo account is easy, but if we had joined a real account will taste different flavors 100%, because in a real account is not as easy as we think, the key to success in trading is consistent because Consistency is important in the business of trading, many trader to master a variety of techniques and knowledge but still fail in trading.

run a forex demo account is easy, but if we had joined a real account will taste different flavors 100%, because in a real account is not as easy as we think, the key to success in trading is consistent because Consistency is important in the business of trading, many trader to master a variety of techniques and knowledge but still fail in trading.

i think that is because of the pschological effect, since in demo account i don't see so much difference except we trade with No-Risk in demo account, and with High Risk in real account, that is only because of the funds that we use in demo is virtual. actually in every trading, what we need is consistency that will help us a lot

fore for me it look very hard after having experience also,because it is really very difficult to get some profit with good trading that mostly on the luck an i started trading one years back ago but till now i have not even take huge amount which i have loses,so i think we must keep more contraction on the market when we start trading

Not hard actually but also not easy, it is in middle since it need a good analyzation skills. if you only want to depend on luck then it is not a good thing to say because based on my own believe, 1% part of forex is luck, while 99% is from you and me, which means our own skills and experience.

Not hard actually but also not easy, it is in middle since it need a good analyzation skills. if you only want to depend on luck then it is not a good thing to say because based on my own believe, 1% part of forex is luck, while 99% is from you and me, which means our own skills and experience.

We can get more than 100% a month or even a day... In forex trading thats is possible, but of course the risk will be more higher. For me get 20-30% each month is a great achievement, the most important is we can doing that consistent.

That's too risky to double your money in just a day. That's nearly impossible though, if you want then, you are having a high risks that can have margin call same as that day also. So, just be careful on what risk you are taking as I don't like getting high profits target then, you will have high risks and chance to get MC so fast and your investments will disappear.

We can get more than 100% a month or even a day... In forex trading thats is possible, but of course the risk will be more higher. For me get 20-30% each month is a great achievement, the most important is we can doing that consistent.

of course, there are some traders that i see use scalping technique and gain more than 200% of their investment just in 20 days. that is great amout that make me considered forex as a good place for people to invest, but since i am a hybrid traders that not only stick in one style of trading.

It's not easy to do scalping but it is good one but it does not work everytime even if you are a good trader. I have seen some traders making 200% even in just few hours .It is not easy to make do that. It requires lot of knowledge and experience also. So for me i do want to earn but I don't expect to make profit overnight.

It is not easy but also a profitable way, if we can do it consecutively in more than one week with 200% profit in each day, i am sure that we will become one of the rich traders, especially when we trade with a lot of money. So that is why scalping become one of the technique that many people use to get "FAST PROFIT"

Yeah with scalping we can make money fast but if you don't understand scalping pretty you my lose money fast also. I have tried scalping but I have lost money only so I just hope that I would be able to master scalping so that I would be able to make profit well soon.

Fast Profit = High Risk , right? i think that scalping is even more riskier but give us fast profit, even like that some people still doing well with this scalping trick, some of them even become a successfull trader and share their own strategy for someone who want to try scalping too.

in the first i think forex very easy and we can get good mount with fast time. i think like thta because in the fist i using demo i can win good amount and i think i can get it too in real account but when i try in real i got MC and MC again. so i think forex is difficult for me. until now i didn;t stop learn and know forex need hard work. for me forex is good way to earn money and i must leran nad do hard work to success in forex

No, forex is not easy business. To be a success in forex trading we have to practice a lot. I also fell difficulties while trading in real account due to fear, we have to control our emotion while trading and while making strategy. Try hard work to get success. Sure you will be success.

No, forex is not easy business. To be a success in forex trading we have to practice a lot. I also fell difficulties while trading in real account due to fear, we have to control our emotion while trading and while making strategy. Try hard work to get success. Sure you will be success.

sometimes aside from fear, there will be emotion called greediness, that make traders falling from some kind of trap in forex, usually this thing that lead people to loss. Emotion is something that people need to control since it is one of the essential part in forex that will decide if we get profit or not.

yeah forex trading can bring some ugly emotions in us. Indeed greediness is very common. because we are talking about money. We know that when people deals with money that greediness become a big problem. so in forex business, this is nothing different. we can be a victim of our own greediness and we have to learn to get manage our greediness