Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if you like Forex trading then, you should have interest to start looking for a way to have trading capital. We will not going to make profits if we just like Forex but we should have do action to make it more likely have the opportunity to earn. If we don't have interest at all then, we are going to not have the eagerness to learn trading.

Forex for me is an extremely potential market which we can learn and exploit to achieve financial success. Forex is a very good source of income if we are disciplined and hard working. However its a nightmare for lazy or greedy people. Forex offers immense opportunities to a wise person who has necessary knowledge, practice and experience .

if someone truly love forex, they must be start to trade forex, if not i am sure that is only a lie. trading doesn't need any bucks, it only need time, we can open demo account for it, and the learn if we like it. and if we have funds later then you can invest by yourself to taste real forex trading with real account and to earn from it

there is demo account, people don't need to spend their bucks there, they can trade and learn there lol, not only imagine and try to discuss with other traders, if they are not ready with real account yet they can choose and forex for me is the place to trade not only discuss about it, with more practice i am sure that traders will get more benefit from it

Thinking Forex is easy and jumping into it directly without making efforts is a serious mistake and may have bitter consequences.Its essential to learn and practice Forex trading using a demo account before entering the real trading. we can also use a cent account with low deposit to further test our plans and skills.

Thinking Forex is easy and jumping into it directly without making efforts is a serious mistake and may have bitter consequences.Its essential to learn and practice Forex trading using a demo account before entering the real trading. we can also use a cent account with low deposit to further test our plans and skills.

we can use that thing also to get more experience, and that is a fortune for for some people so they will try to trade in forex with that low amount and it make them have more chance to earn money from forex, in my own opinion forex with internet give us more opportunity to earn money without need to have a lot of bucks

Forex has great potential. Forex is like mining. You know theirs is gold and we try to dig it but problem is that its so dangerous to dig that and we need to seperate gold from rocks and soils in order to have gold. That's how hard and risky to get gold when we mine. Same thing in forex trading. Forex trading is very dangerous as we can get MC and yet the potential to make profit is here.

But then, of course, it will require to have good trading capital and strategy before, you can make good profits out of it. You will need also good knowledge and experience in order to use correctly or profitably your trading. Its going to consume lot of time in order to fully understand the market but then it will worth it once we have learned and start to gain profits.

Forex trading is a part time job for me, i can get additional income to fulfill my daily needs from forex although i sometimes get loss or margin call but it's not a problem for me.

same here part time job for me too. even sometimes i think that forex could be a full time job for me, loss is something that many people must feel first, when the first time i trade i also get loss but i think that is a thing that i must experienced first before i will gain some success from this field.

Because of the nature of forex trading you are bound to experience losses even in your future trading. What will be the difference though is the amount of losses that you incur as opposed to when you started of you are learning and practicing properly. This is where forex can be profitable for the individual more often than not.

Forex for me is the best money making opportunity on the net. Forex is the mighty potential market before which other capital markets look paltry. However Forex is not a place where we can just enter make money and come out with profits. It needs hard work and practice to profit form this potential giant.

and be prepare for loss too, mental is a thing that forex trader need to remember, if they have good mental then i am sure they will have chance to gain profit from forex market, i am sure that many traders trade in forex everyday and every single of them try their own strategy to have profit everyday or everyt time they trade in forex. so in here there will be a lot of competition

• 4 weeks later...

Either we prepare of loss or accept it. We should have learn something out of it. We will always see losses and that it is part of Forex. Mentality I think you can just have the use of analysis and decision skills but not much of the mind only then, we should have work more of our emotions and strategies. I don't think daily profits will be always achievable.

yeah that is part of forex, even sometimes or actually in most cases we don't want to loss in forex but in fact that thing will be coming to us sooner, it could be a big loss or small loss. but i hope in this 3 months i will get more profit since i need to recover from previous losses

same here part time job for me too. even sometimes i think that forex could be a full time job for me, loss is something that many people must feel first, when the first time i trade i also get loss but i think that is a thing that i must experienced first before i will gain some success from this field.

Yeah, i also hope i can be a full time trader some day in forex trading, but i think i have to effort because i haven't able to get profit consistently in forex. I hope i can get more knowledge and trading experience from other trader in this forum that i can use to learn.

I think that if we will plan for full time trading in Forex will meant that we will have sufficient trading capital for it. I suggest to have trading bonus from the different Forex forums or save some money for your future trading plans. Yes, you can gain both knowledge and experience if you have made to start in Forex already.

Yeah, i also hope i can be a full time trader some day in forex trading, but i think i have to effort because i haven't able to get profit consistently in forex. I hope i can get more knowledge and trading experience from other trader in this forum that i can use to learn.

just make forex for now as your own sidejob, or as hobbyist in forex, that is the thing that i do right now, even before i am surprised that i can earn from here and become more interest with forex. i also hope that i can get more profit and also become a good trader in this year, but i think to gain it i must make mindset first about forex, since forex is not main priority but i interest with it

It's very simple on decide for the Forex trading as part time of full time. You can have full time if you are serious and have plenty of capital for trading here while if you have limited and can do for short term trading only then, you can have Forex as part time or another source of income since, we can't rely totally in Forex to gain profits always.

i think forx is not only business, clicking sell or bu. but forex is the real global trading and economic cycling

i think that is the basic thing of forex. since it also included a lot of currency pairs like EUR, USD, JPY, AUD, and others. so everything that people do like buy and sell other currency also included as forex. and i think forex business already exist long time ago, but more in traditiona ways

In my opinion forex is one of the best way to earn money and especially for the people who are just searching for the part time job they can easily earn good side income with forex . And in fact there are majority of traders who are in forex as just taking forex as a part time business . For me forex is one of the best place to earn money and only smart traders can survive in forex business not all .