Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Everyone just need a goal because goal setting is the strongest force for human motivation. If we will do something without any goal then we don't have something to look at as it's always better to come up with a goal so whether you are a full or part time trader just always make sure that you have your goals.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are determined to succeed then you will be prepared to do whatever it takes to reach you forex trading goals. Its not easy to be a good trader and manage to make more profits than losses over time but if you are determined you will make sure you learn properly and apply this into your trades.

Most of the people will be coming into this forex business by thinking forex as a simple business but finally when they come into the business they will be knowing the risk levels in forex . actually to be frank it is not at all easy to earn money with forex and for the newbie trader it is more and more difficult so we should make our self practice with demo account so that we can make some profits with forex .

the basic thing actually is simple, just buy and then sell currency or maybe sell the currency and then buy later when the price dropped, that is a good basic and one of the most simple basic of forex which come up to many new traders, but in fact there are many variable that they need to know and also forex market always change, the price can go up or even down even we already sure for 100% for it

The fact that people think that forex trading is very simple to do is what leads to them experiencing a lot of losses and some with huge amounts because they figure that they would get a return soon. Yes, there is more to it than just buying and selling currencies to make a profit because you need to know when to enter and exit trades also.

The fact that people think that forex trading is very simple to do is what leads to them experiencing a lot of losses and some with huge amounts because they figure that they would get a return soon. Yes, there is more to it than just buying and selling currencies to make a profit because you need to know when to enter and exit trades also.

from what i see it is not because they think that is very simple, but they are greedy :D, when they feel confident without do much anaylsis, there will be higher chance for them to loss the money, 2 days ago i see in local forum at my country, there is a trader who opened invesment for his trading but ended up by loss all the money, just because of greediness. and know the right timing to sell and buy currency i think is the best way to earn

from what i see it is not because they think that is very simple, but they are greedy :D, when they feel confident without do much anaylsis, there will be higher chance for them to loss the money, 2 days ago i see in local forum at my country, there is a trader who opened invesment for his trading but ended up by loss all the money, just because of greediness. and know the right timing to sell and buy currency i think is the best way to earn

I guess the greed is something that makes the trader to try and circumvent the process and think that they would be making wise decisions without the necessary forex knowledge. Its just better to do things the right way to avoid situations like these.

I guess the greed is something that makes the trader to try and circumvent the process and think that they would be making wise decisions without the necessary forex knowledge. Its just better to do things the right way to avoid situations like these.

but we even that will give us more experience how to be wise when trade, we must try as the best as we can to avoid that thing, and since economic in some countries is bad so that is why many greedy traders that don't have much bucks again after trade just because they cannot control their own emotion, so be wise when we trade in forex and be realistic when you want have plans and strategy

haha ... Yes with out having any forex knowledge how can they make wise decisions . it is not at all possible for a trader to take a wise decisions in forex with out a proper forex knowledge so it is always suggested for a trader to leave greed and be happy with what you get and make a profitable trade most of the times .

They can't make good decisions if they don't have any basis or their analysis in the market. They can't simply just think of what they can see in the market but should also support the technicality of it. It's not a simple buy and sell trade but to know the best time to make a trade that will gain profits in the end. Always, we can't learn Forex if we don't have interest for it to make good analysis.

haha ... Yes with out having any forex knowledge how can they make wise decisions . it is not at all possible for a trader to take a wise decisions in forex with out a proper forex knowledge so it is always suggested for a trader to leave greed and be happy with what you get and make a profitable trade most of the times .

at least they will get experience but the bad one :D, wise decision is something that every trader need to develop, when they can choose the wise decision for them and for their trading , they can minimize the risk in forex and also will lead them to become a better trader in future and also for their earning.

We need to always have a wise decision in here though I am sure that when you have some bad decision it will be easy for you to understand because we can clearly figure it out that it was our decision that can be caused of the losses. The first thing that a newbie must do is to survive in here protecting their capital.

In order to have a wise decision in Forex trading then, we will need here of the analysis first in the market. or the pair we are trading. Then, we will thoroughly understand the best trade we can execute. Actually, this is time consuming as we need to gather facts with the both types of analysis to come up with a good trade and surely profits. Although, even we have good analysis we might still lose in our trades.

the person who is involved into forex business should be good in making the decision because with out a wise decision we cannot earn good profits with forex . i know forex is one of the most risky business but earning here is really a great experience which mots of the people will feel . having good forex skills and understanding the market conditions will surly help you to have a better profitable trade .

Every forex trader strives to minimize the risks whe trading and ultimately their losses so yes their descisions not only need to be wise but also informed. This is partly through analysis of the currency pairs but also based on their knowledge of forex trading and experience they have amassed.

I consider forex as one of the worlds largest business which will provide a good opportunity for the traders to earn some good income every time they trade and i am sure that only skilled traders can make good profits with forex and rest could not make good profits with forex .

We need to always have a wise decision in here though I am sure that when you have some bad decision it will be easy for you to understand because we can clearly figure it out that it was our decision that can be caused of the losses. The first thing that a newbie must do is to survive in here protecting their capital.

that is what trader need to do, with wise decision they will have more chance to earn better profit from forex, if they cannot do that thing i am sure they will lead themself to loss, i think every trader don't want to loss and try as the best as they can to minimize it, right? as long as we have good analyzation skill and also take wise decision, i am sure we will be in profit,and one more thing, make sure to control our own emotion

It means that from our losses or mistakes in trading, we will have learning also or lesson that will help us in our betterment of our trading. This is indeed useful if the trader think of their losses as a way to improve their strategy and skills in trading. Everyone knows that they will going to experience losses therefore, they should know also this matter.

Yes we should be always trying for the betterment of the trading . And if you know all the good tips and strategies of trading then you will be earning a very decent income every day with forex . we know that forex is a risky business but still many are with it because of the earning opportunity of this business is really high .