Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LetsFX - forum.LetsFX.com

NanoFX

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that the mod is online most of the time as he also does participate in the discussions on the forum through creating discussions and even replying to threads. Its just that members are already used to faster payment processing in here and now that its taking longer than usual the worry begins.

If we can see the Admin and Mod online in there then it's just too early to worry about it because I think that the Admin is willing to support the Forum til he can. But right now that just we can do to wait or to continue your posting activity in here.

Do you think more than 10 days is still early? Because within a week only they process payments already including the payment checking. So, that's what I'm doubting about when they will start and what makes more doubts is no updates regarding that.

If you are really feeling anxious about payments and doubt that they would eventually pay then I suggest that you do PM the mod at the least and wait for his reply regarding this issue. He might have better clarification about this that would yield more light on why the payments have been delayed.

I really think that there are very low chances that the admin has forgotten about the payments requests already. Especially since its not one but so far for 3 members that I know of. If it was for only one members I would say its possible since there is no payment request thread but for 3 its unlikely.

Without a doubt, that they stated about this which means until this Community cuando actually willing to shell out while members attained your mimimum commission for you to request any payment within in this article so hopefully right now there would be several members who will complete several placing within in this article, as well as indicate us several payment substantiation.

I think that members will probably send admin a PM to find out about payments soon because some were just waiting for this week to go by before they can make any enquiries here. I think another member mentioned to wait for the 15th to go past so maybe another week may be in order before contacting admin.

If the payment is just so slow I think I would have some problems on having confidence on posting on the site. So I would just choose to observed the site and see if the site is going to last. So I would need just post on the site for now. So I'm just glad that I have been able to get paid here once.

The one promising thing is that the moderator of the forum is still quite active and involved in the creation of discussions as well as making posts within the threads too. It just gives hope because it means that he does have the faith that the forum will continue to pay as he is closer to admin than we are.

I kow th

Yes, this will makes us have less doubts about the payments but still payments are pending. I haven't check yet if there's latest update regarding the forum payments as it seems we don't have seen yet payment processed as there's no payment proofs yet.

It does make a difference in hoping that there would still be payment processing that happens on the forum although I can understand what members only want is to see payment processing happen on the site. I am positive that as soon as payments are made we will see payments around since members have been waiting for long already.

Yup, we just keep on thinking positively and to still proceed on posting. Though, when there's more than a month no payments that's not going to have great motivation or still continue on making activity since normally, I have lots of patience in payments while I don't need LR funds but when I need it I try to find a way to know the delays and if possible to speed up or start making payments.

At least you are prepared to be more patient on the forum while waiting for payment processing to take place in here. I on the other had am in need or LR funds at this time so I dont know how I would be reacting to be honest. There is no need to stress yourself anyway because it may even affect posting activities in other forums.

This is one of the reasons why I am still posting actively on a number forums even during the holidays. I would like to put together some funds now and getting delayed payments during this time is really frustrating. The forum has been fast paying before and hopefully this would continue soon.

Yes, that's why members are worrking because it's unusual. You know we're doing the same, but you will laugh if you will know how much I have on my LR account because it's not a good amount and I even doubt if I can have sell it this month so it seems I will have an empty funds this holiday, but that's okay because we just living a simple life even empty pocket.

I think we don't have problem with our mod but the admin here seems his activity dropped because he's offline for 9 days now since he last logged in in the forum. So far, I'm still patiently waiting for the update or maybe ask our mod if when admin will be online or the reason of being offline for long time.

The fact that the admin hasnt been online on the forum for over 9 days is not encouraging in the slightest. I guess contacting the mod in here may be a good thing to do as he might have some clarity on the situation on the forum. Anyway, maybe admin is caught up with other duties.

I already decided to stop posting in here. last time I got paid in here is First week of November and I just request payments in here again two weeks ago. But its seems admin right now does not visit his site anymore. I'm really not surprise if this site has stop paying since its seems this site has lack activity. I really don't understand why admin give a high rate per post if he can't maintain it.