Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Talent god gifted or self earned?

luckyvoy

Talent is god-gifted or i can say something that is coming since you are so young, but your ability is not that is something you should earned, even you are not talented still you can make profit but first you must sharpen your ability in longer time.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talent is god-gifted or i can say something that is coming since you are so young, but your ability is not that is something you should earned, even you are not talented still you can make profit but first you must sharpen your ability in longer time.

Well, I might have different opinion if I understood the TS fine. There are those and most especially those of them who feel that Forex is reserved for some specific people, they might feel that Forex is something that is basically for those who have the best of knowledge or those who were born with some kinda silver spoon in their mouth.

Forex is a self earned knowledge and for the fact that the trader is able to earn this fact, then it is better if he or she tries to make that a success by doing the needful. This needful is that he or she will have to learn how to trade because the only way to success is that you have been able to make money from it by putting the whole things in place and make things in place.

You need to learn how to trade in the Forex business because those who are good in it are not the ones who just came out of it. They are the ones who learnt about trading from the skills that they have and this thing is something they got through hard work. Any body can be able to make money in the Forex business when they have the skills to make that possible and this is what is achieved by hard work.

• 1 month later...

Talent is for both i.e God gifted and self earned also. When we have good market strategy in the market then we can make good profit in the market. With the help of good talent we can make good profit.

I don't know if you say talent is self-earned. Skill or Ability or whatever you want to said is self-earned while Talent is god-gifted or something that you get when you were born. Talent will help traders to learn , remember it is just help them to learn and you can see someone who is talented tend to learn faster than non talented trader.

I definitely believe it’s a thing that is earned, it is not really possible for anyone to be successful without having the eagerness to do well, so that’s why we need to have talent to gain this. I am working with Nova FX broker where I get so much help with their perfect education section, it’s really incredible and helps me in every way which is why I love and enjoy it so much and this allows me to be successful.

• 2 weeks later...

Well in the end that is you who must decide to train your trading, i also think that god-gifted and self-earned doesn't have much difference, to be honest self-earned or god-gifted has blurred you may notice it only when you see the overall progress, and as far as i know and see talented traders usually tend to have less learning curves than self-earned one.

There is no talent gifted on the Forex trading here. Forex trading needs experience to understand how the market is moving here. If we can understand how the market moves here, then usually we will know about how to make profit from Forex trading. In this way then we need more time to do 

Well i cannot force you to accpet my view, but you will notice that there are some traders who can learn and trade effectively also in relatively shorter time compared to the others, this is what i called as talent rather than other who need more efforts like me to gain understanding about forex also its skill.

• 1 month later...

@gober: In every field we can see some genius dude, some of them even effortless when doing something because they are talented. It seems that i and myregister reached the same conclusion here that man/woman who are prodigy in forex will have better view about the market and they will lean it relatively fast, so for example i am an average man takes around 2 years to be a forex master while myregister is a prodigy maybe takes at most 8 months or 1 year.

Two thing that cannot communicate and then decided fate? That is absurd. Well talented person or self earned trader won't make much difference, because what we need is hard work what we need is keep trading. Even you are a talented person you won't make much difference if you just read those books about forex and never practice or trade even once.

Just like what i said many times before, self earned traders will earn be able like talented traders but it takes longer path for them and also it means their effort must be bigger, it is just matter of time or how much effort you should put, you can say talented traders will be effortless compared to non-talented or someone who self-earned.

• 4 years later...

Good to know that 10 reasons which are more common cause why traders are failed to stay here in forex market and can’t make money. Not understand the market dynamics, did not learn forex trading in a proper way. many of them came here just they have seen money, nothing else. They do not realize how hard to earn money here without good brokers like ForexChief and proper knowledge of forex. Among the main participants of the forex trading market, one of the most growing segments of the total pool of participants of the marketplace, are retail foreign exchange traders (individuals) who participate in online forex trading for mainly speculative reasons with the ultimate goal of generating a profit from currency fluctuations (market changes), or hedging unwanted currency risk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

There is no question here at all, it is an earned thing and will not work without hard work. Its vital for us to work towards education and experience, as this is where it could lead to benefits. Luckily, I am with FreshForex broker, where I get great support to help with working, especially with their educational setup.

• 1 year later...