Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Talent god gifted or self earned?

luckyvoy

Yeah if you are very determined to make success in forex that you would surely be able to make success in forex as long as you have the patience to do that. As I don't think that we can make success in such a very short time. We should be more patient to succeed.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that it is self earned, as you know that not all people have good thing in this one but still have good determination and in the result they gained more bucks and more experience and make their trading better than before and of course you also need to practice so you can be better in trading.

In forex market. What you only need to know is how to please her to get rewarded. Forex trading is combination of talent and self learned. Talent because even if you try hard if you really does not have mental capacity to interpret different trend you will go to loss money.

Yeah, we're making a cycle here. But I think that's what forum is all about. We just need to be relevant from the discussion, instead of posting nonsense topic. Anyway, I think the point of direction we're leading to is whether you have a talent or not, every trader needs alot of hardwork and knowledge about the world he/she is entering, most specifically Forex whether your a newbie or a pro. Everyone undergo training and hardship of learning to acquired, enough talent and experience to be used in real fight which is the real account.

That's why we are learning in forex if a trader really want to earn something good in forex trading he must make sure that he work hard to develop his or her self so that he will be earning something good in forex trading but if he do feel lazy to learn and feel that forex is just a place were any one can earn.

The problem as talented gift same as my big sister who had mathmetrics gifted she just watch graph she know almost of graph movement in forex.Yes in the top level of traders who control the market all of them are gifted traders untalented traders don't have any chance to control market they are just idiot follower only.

Well, talent can be self-earned. there are lots of traders that have worked hard to get where they are now and it has worked to their benefit because they have become successful in the process. You can have the talent but not be able to use it productively in your work.

• 2 weeks later...

I think talent is self earned and it can be earned by our work. Anyone can get talent from is work. Because talent comes in life by knowing anything better. Talent is a sleeping thing and we have to get it up in out side of the world.

nope, talent what coming up with you when you was born, but skills or ability is something that people need to earned by themself, even you are untalented you still can learn something, even it will take more time for you to learn it and become an expert in that place, as long as you have will then you can do it.

Its all going to be all our own reflection. I'm sure many of us right now don't know if we can end up making profit in here or not. But one thing I'm ure if we keep on trading we can all end up in profit some day. This is the reason why I keep on trading because I do believe that in the long run I can actually make something good out of myself in forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Of course, you won't get any profit if you keep trading if you never want to learn, if you learn while earning too then i am sure some day it will e more easier for yo to earn money in forex, and this talent again, is something that god give to use, while the skills that we must sharpen everyday and everytime we can.

• 4 weeks later...

Of course, you won't get any profit if you keep trading if you never want to learn, if you learn while earning too then i am sure some day it will e more easier for yo to earn money in forex, and this talent again, is something that god give to use, while the skills that we must sharpen everyday and everytime we can.

Yeah, we should always hone our trading skills to be more better so we can get a maximal profit in forex trading, always make our experience as our teacher to make us be better. I think demo contest is good place to hone our trading skills, we also get chance to get addtional capital to trade if we can win the contest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think forex skill is self earned, rather than god-gifted. some people can learn more about forex better than other maybe have that thing but after the don't practice it for more than 5 years or more years they are just like dumb, which make me think actually trading skill is self earned.

Talent we have learned and can do well if we had not used in a long time, then the talent will be eroded and lost. This can be likened to a long sharp knife we do not use and eventually become dull, as we hone again then back into a sharp knife. Just like a talent or ability that we have but we do not use for a long time.

In forex trading God give us sense of comprehension and learning ability, I do believe that with right nurture of our own skills we can actually make good profit in forex trading. I do love to trade but I did loss lots of money in forex trading before I even earn good amount of money in here. Believe me in forex trading it's hard to make a good living if you don't know how to adjust and anticipate price movement.

Actually i believe that trading forex is more of a science than an art. it is in the arts that talents are abundantly relevant. But in science, you must gradually learn your way up till you master all that you need to master. As a result, one can not say that forex trading is a talent from birth.

I think its a combo of all of those things. you have to get lucky, and then be gifted with a sixth sense to predict and then to help yourself make a good bet in order to gain profit. So, it all counts. Some people are gifted with a good sixth sense, and they can almost tell when its going to trend and not and when to exit the trade. I rely on this to help me trade and it works for me. I just know when its time to exit the trade and where to put stop loss and intuition works for me. Now, I don't  know if this is the same for most other people. I think its a combo of hard work, education, luck, and talent. 

Well, There is a difficulty in forex trading we have often hone the skills we already have because with it we can make our trade is becoming increasingly better at getting a good profit but if we do not hone the skills that we have then we will only get advantages that moment because we know each day forex trading is always changing.

I don't mind trading forex and losing money as long I know that in the long run I can be successful. Sometimes in forex trading we must learn how to survive loses in order to make good profit. Forex trading is all about making money earn money and that means we need to risk our money to earn money and in order to do that we must thanks God for the right mind to handle this kind of challenge.

I see that it all came back again to the gods that govern our sustenance but if not try how can these blessings will come to us, and therefore is in the forex trading in the beginning will always fail, and will make us feel frustrated due to the loss but if we have a sense of optimistic and always looking forward in studying the trade stage is not impossible.

Sometime we become our own worst enemy and the stumbling blocks to being successful in forex trading. You may have the ability to understand forex easier than the next person but may not put much effort into your learning which means that it will take more time to get up to speed. The trader should be responsible for their learning and application of their knowledge.

I think that there is no talent gifted on the Forex trading here. Forex trading needs experience to understand how the market is moving here. If we can understand how the market moves here, then usually we will know about how to make profit from Forex trading. In this way then we need more time to do.

Actually there is no newbie or beginner directly success in forex trading and if this person maybe exist, the case is rarely. Even almost all of successful trader pass 2-5 their first year without positive result. So, I think the important and needed here to become success in forex trading is hard work and persistent.