Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

well today i just post few posts here, it seems hard to be more active here because of the long gap, also it seems there are only few activities here when i logged in into my account, the other things that i can notice here are activity in PTP, HYIP, and Community talk.

i was able to just make few post on this forum today, i was i had beng posting on other forum, i was able to make many post today,since today is the day i have resume posting on forums.i had being away from posing for over 3 month now but i guess this program is paying fast becasue the last time i made post on this forum they wherent paying fast.

Some members here are banned because they did not follow the rules of the forum, despite the fact that the rules of the forum is not strict, but that some members do not care about it, perhaps because they want to make the highest profit possible, especially as the forum offers very good rates already .

Just one question. Are you active posting in here? Because if you do you will notice that the site has low activity turn out even though its has a good rate. Now just yourself a site that has 3 to 5 cents per post rate will have and must have many posters. Just look at dmt its has 2 to 3 cents rate and its has good activity. MTV has only 3 cents rate and its has good activity. Then how come GT has 3 to 5 cents but lack activity? If theirs really no issue in this site?

Just one question. Are you active posting in here? Because if you do you will notice that the site has low activity turn out even though its has a good rate. Now just yourself a site that has 3 to 5 cents per post rate will have and must have many posters. Just look at dmt its has 2 to 3 cents rate and its has good activity. MTV has only 3 cents rate and its has good activity. Then how come GT has 3 to 5 cents but lack activity? If theirs really no issue in this site?

I've been an active member in this forum since a long time but now I do not ..Because I stopped activity in all the forums because I was busy and didn't have enough time, now I try to go back to some activity gradually so I tell you that the rates you are talking about and provided by the forum is not something new, Forum provides these rates since the beginning and do not forget that high rates not for all members, but only for those who who send very good and long posts , so rates provided by any Forum is not the only thing that makes the activity of members is high ..I hope that you understand what I mean .

Finally they have processed the payment already after a long time waiting for the payment which I think about more than a month so it was the longest delay on the processing of the payment. I don't know if that I didn't even an explanation as to the cost of the delay in the payment so I'm just hoping it won't happen again

And activity now increasing again since its started to pay. But its seems activity is only limited in payment processor and in ptp sections the rest of the section still has some slow activity. I'm hoping that in hyip section the activity will going to increase so that I can post more in hyip section as well. I also hope that payments will be done twice a week and not once a month or more.

From what i know that they are quite strict on the payment processor section. So i think you should not just keep on posting on that section. So I think you should try to spread your post in other sections than just post in just two sections although I don't think it's easy to find other sections you can post at on the site.

I think that they don't require long posting as long as you have made your point then it is good enough. Though sometimes they are very strict in some ways we never think that it would be strict at. Despite the fact that they are quite strict, we could see some members still posting here

yeah even they are strict but some posters of this forum still okay with it, and also i see some of them still safe with their own post, unless that person only want to do post chasing, but overall for monthly payment from this forum, i think it still possible thing to do

Yes,it is really difficult to make posts in the forum,you even tried for making 4 posts,i was able to make a single post in the forum yesterday and today the same happened,i don't think i would be visiting the forum again today 'cos there is no activity in the forum

Yeah sometimes you would just manage making like one post on the site daily. But if you are still motivated on posting more then you should post more busy I think it's just getting harder for members maintaining their activity on the site as well. So I just hope that admin would be less strict.

That's what every poster here wishes for; that the admin gets less strict because its really frustrating when one's posts get deleted by the mods. I'm sure that if the admin gets less strict, the activity in GT will increase to a great extent. I don't know when next I will make activity here because I'm presently occupied with offline and online activities.

Yeah I think that the admin would just stay strict as I don't think that the admin plans to have lots of activities as he doesn't want to pay to so many payment request weekly. It just feels like the admin is just trying to maintain the ptp with few active members in it just to maintain the reputation of the site as well.

This is true. The Admin picks wrong moderators on this forum. The moderators are too strict and using the power too much in the forum. And the members can not do anything but to leave this forum. There is almost no way to talk and to discuss the way to make this forum better. Because the moderators are so self fish

Although that the admin still cares to pay for members in addition to the good rates offered by Forum, but some members still not interested in increasing its activity here because they do not feel comfortable with the forum .

because of quite long time of payment, i think it is about twice in a month and also long gap for every post that every member make here, and one last thing is the strictness that some people talk about which i don't feel so much, maybe it is for many new members here

There's some activity but I would not say that there's a lot of activity. I just feel that the activity on the site is just way too low. So i think that the site is still okay but not that great at all like it once used to be. So anyway it's not easy to reach payout with this slow activity

I just want to make sure that I'm earning good and earnign well in GT that's why I still try to post in here as regularly as I can although I know activity and payments in here is not as fast as before and not as active as before. I'm hoping that in the long run I can say to myself that I'm earning good and earning well in here. I know GT is still and can still recover. I still do believe in this site.