Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

My intention was to post 2 or 3 times on the forum weekly so that I can get to have some posting activities whenever I come around to the forum. I havent posted on the forum in a while now and I am confident that I would find posting activities to make at least 10 posts per day for two days.

I really missed the forum having many activities here and also having many payouts. But recently, due to the strictness of the forum there's not much members able to be active more regularly and even stopped posting either of their decision or they got banned in the forum.

I think I will just wait first to be paid before thinking to post again in here because I need some motivation to post again in here because I am sure that I can still as somehow some members still posting in the Forum though not daily that's why activities aren't that good in some sections.

It's up to you. Since, it's all your decision. Because, in GT forum we have our options to have either to wait for our payment or to proceed on posting and request for another payout while waiting for the pending payment. But I can assure you that Gt forum will going to pay you for your posts.

It seems no latest payment proofs lately posted around, possibly GT might be paying taking enough time to approve the posts applied for payment, anyway, GT is the one where we can post of top quality and expect of higher post rates.

Well, this is not a good thing if we hear this issue happened in this old Golden Talk forum here. In this way, this issue will make many members keep away from this forum here. And this forum can stop paying the members here. The trend on this forum is about going down and down again

No, it's not. I don't know what's your proof of having this forum going to stop paying members? The fact that the forum activity will be decreased means that there's not much payouts and therefore, they will become more stable. We know that they don't really rely in the advertisers to have earnings.

Riddick09 is right; GT has other sources of income and do not rely solely on advertisers; that's the most possible reason why the admin doesn't bother about the level of activity there. He is only concerned about the post quality especially in hyips. In my humble opinion, I think the site will earn more from adverts. (maybe they should just reduce the strictness level so that posters will be able to make reasonable activities daily). I wonder why the admin is content with the present income from the forum.

Riddick09 is right; GT has other sources of income and do not rely solely on advertisers; that's the most possible reason why the admin doesn't bother about the level of activity there. He is only concerned about the post quality especially in hyips. In my humble opinion, I think the site will earn more from adverts. (maybe they should just reduce the strictness level so that posters will be able to make reasonable activities daily). I wonder why the admin is content with the present income from the forum.

My I know what other income do GT have? As far as I know GT does not have source of income at all. Its sponsored by goldpoll a hyip monitoring sites that owned by JEFF and GT is also owned by Jeff. So GT has no pressure to pay its members or to have GT an active forum. Simply because its does not advertise in GT but rather in goldpoll. So even if GT is removed JEFF still earn via his goldpoll.

I think Goldpoll is what glucoseguy saying. That is really the reason why I really trust this Forum that I will never doubt this Forum as when you visit goldpoll you will see lots of HYIP in there and we don't know how exactly the business running, but I think those HYIPs paying the Admin for the exposure.

The activity here is just too low for my likening,i am always motivated to make posts in the forum but whenever i get to the forum i just can't find a good activity,i was just posting my payment proofs in the forum today and i know that posting payment proof doesn't not count in GT

Just try to make posts on the forum whenever you feel the motivation or get to the forum. It may not be a lot of posts as I see that sometimes you are making only a few posts in here but it will get you nearer to reaching payout minimum which is all that matters because you will eventually be paid out.

It's just not enjoying when there is a low activities in here because even you are motivated you will just get disappointed with the activities as it may not able to support your goal by the level of activities. That's why for some it may take time for them to reach the minimum payout in here.

It seems I can't have a payout in GT forum this week and really feel bad for it because, I'm not getting good activities in here again and also I'm always trying to be motivated but I always lose concentration because, there's always have lower activities and also members aren't that much active.

Oh you are talking about this week,i can't have a payout in the forum this month or next month 'cos members are not just active in the forum,i just don't know why this forum is like this,the forum pays high rates and yet so many members are scared of making posts in the forum

I don't think so many members just getting two cents per post in here, there is only a possibility of getting a good rates when you post mainly in the HYIP discussion. But if you are not making any single post on that section, then I am sure you will only get two cents rate.

I think I haven't seen really members getting 2 cents post rate recently. Or it is because, there's not much payouts that's why the admin is considering to give better post rates. And yet we still don't have seen any recent payment proofs in the forum which shows that they slowed down in payments.

It's been a long time that I have seen some payment proof. Some members didn't also bother posting their payment proofs in the Forum because it's not required at all that's why you will not see all the payment proof of the members who got paid in here. Still no payment from here.

@riddick09 yes payment requests now take longer to be processed here and that's the main reason why there are no recent payment proofs even though posting of payment proofs in GT doesn't add to our post counts. Well, I no longer take GT as a priority because of the slow payments and strictness of the mods but I still make very few posts there once in a while if I have some information to share or receive. Maybe sometime in the future, the forum may regain good activities.

@riddick09 yes payment requests now take longer to be processed here and that's the main reason why there are no recent payment proofs even though posting of payment proofs in GT doesn't add to our post counts. Well, I no longer take GT as a priority because of the slow payments and strictness of the mods but I still make very few posts there once in a while if I have some information to share or receive. Maybe sometime in the future, the forum may regain good activities.

I am still waiting for the forum to regain good activity 'cos right now i am not just happy about the activity in the forum,when would i get to a payout when i am just making 2 posts on a daily basis,it means i would get to a payout in 50 days,that's a month and 20 days just to earn $2-3,this is not just encouraging at all

Lol. Its really discouraging when we think about how many posts we are making in GT presently. I hardly make posts there presently and even if i manage to pay posts there, it doesn't exceed 2 but I no longer have intentions of earning there. Let's continue to wait until the activity returns to a reasonable extent.

I guess I will just going to resume on posting here by next week. I still not have my motivation but honestly this is the forum that I can rely while other forums have pending payments and also not good post rate. But then, I can't yet target well for my payout this week.

I am now in the middle of a payout,i mean i now have 50 posts in the forum so 50 more posts to go,when would i be able to reach the payout,10 days,15days,i just don't know 'cos the activity in the forum is not just impressive,i might end up not able to reach a payout in 30 days...lol

The mistake on this forum here, is because the forum has arrogant Moderators here. In this way, we can see the Moderators do not want to listen to the members. Being so cheap to the members, and they can be taking the money to their own pocket instead of giving it to the active members

Seems the Mods of this Forums has many haters, I actually don't have a problem with the Mods in here because I am just careful with my posting activity in here because when you are not violating any rules in here then you have nothing to worry as you can keep up your posting activity.