Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I don't think it's funny but really a serious matter because, the forum is usually have weekly payments or will not take like that but then, it happened already. It means also that the forum will have here the lose of the forum activity from the members as I have been trying to be active still in the forum.

I just hope that the Admin will pay at least once a week because we know that the activities in here is kinda low and even some members want to do some posting in here when they just seeing a low activities in here then they just find it boring to post in here because that low activities is the reason why I don't feel like posting in here.

But currently, it is not a weekly payment processing here. It's really saddening that GT forum currently have slow payment process which really I feel to not have much motivation and that's why up to now I can't reach my goal of 100 posts in this week and still trying by next week.

The last payment proof I have seen posted was last December 27 so, this could be a fact that it's more than a month that the admin is still not processing payments. And yet the admin is probably online but we can't see much of the news about the payments.

Well this is totally bad and not good. This is out of our expectation here. And not like what the promise stated by many moderators here, if Golden Talk will keep paying members here. This forum will turn as scam and not paying soon. This is the very bad clue and the clue for a forum before turning dead

I think they will not stop the forum because, it is part of their business already. Only we can see that the forum will have decrease in the forum activities and also my posting target have been lowered and even not much posts made here. But still I know they can still make payments.

Lol. Its really discouraging when we think about how many posts we are making in GT presently. I hardly make posts there presently and even if i manage to pay posts there, it doesn't exceed 2 but I no longer have intentions of earning there. Let's continue to wait until the activity returns to a reasonable extent.

Well, this is true. The point of this forum shows to the downtrend here. The strict rules and arrogant moderators make this forum blunder and worse than before. In this new year 2013, many members leave this forum here. And we only wait to see the end of this old forum like other forum

I also think its going to continue paying but not as fast as its suppose to be. Its going to be a bad image to them if they going to stop paying. Because I'm sure their goldpoll status will going to break down once the site stop paying. I'm just hoping that I can make good income in here still. GT is m second ptp forum. Second only to mylot. But its GT that I first discover other ptp forums.

some member maybe think this thing is funny because he/she got banned from this site. but i think this thing should be cleared by admin, and if that is truly that admin still not processed the payment for about one month, then we can send PM to him, since if i don't make any mistake that we can send admin PM if he doesn't process the payment for a while

I think their banning of members is not related to what admin is not yet clear payments for sure there's an issue about it. And yet we can see that the forum will continue to pay but it's difficult to know if they process payments fast enough to make the members not worry.

Well i think that the mods are now lenient again 'cos i have violated the forum rules about 3 times recently but i was not warned and my posts were not deleted for post chasing instead it was edited,i think the forum is now lenient,only that payments are delayed

Sincerely day after day the GT forum is becoming stricter and stricter and the bad thing is that the admin inhere isn't doing anything to encourage guys since even payments are delayed at everypoint of time.

Well, it is not a good thing here. This is the result of being arrogant, when only becoming the moderators. Like being an authority here. Because the forum will not grow without the members here. Forum always needs members

That's why the activities in here are quite low, but the processing of payment in here is quite slow so I guess it's also one of the reason why some members stopped their posting activity in here because of the slow processing of payment. It would be better not to think of your payment from the Forum.

@riddick: even their payment become slow here i will still post here because i believe we can get paid here twice in a month :D, and this forum only as sidejob for me, with that thing i can earn more money in my LR account, activities for a day is okay for me, to reach my daily target

But in the latest status of the payment processing its more than a month already so, we aren't sure if this temporary or if the forum has problem that's why the payments are still remain pending. I don't know if I can post consistently but I will still try to make posts also.

Yes, I also read a member saying that it has been about five weeks that there is no processing of payment. I am just not bothering myself much about the payment processing in here because I am just sure that at the end of the day we will be able to be paid in here as we have a trusted Admin in here.

I just thought the admin would keep on paying despite the delay in payment for more than a month now. Although I am not sure if the admin would be able to maintain the ptp on this site. Although it has always been paying but still w the can't say up to when it would keep on paying.

He will. We just wait for the payment processing although, we don't know when. It's really disappointing that I have seen the forum having difficulties in making payments but I don't think they have the problem in the funds. Still, I will try this week to reach 100 posts.

Well i think that the mods are now lenient again 'cos i have violated the forum rules about 3 times recently but i was not warned and my posts were not deleted for post chasing instead it was edited,i think the forum is now lenient,only that payments are delayed

Its good to know that the mods are now less strict. I guess its an order from the admin because the activity here is really reducing on a daily basis. Maybe he has realized that he still nEeds member activity in order to get sufficient funds to pay posters despite the fact that he has other sources of funds. Let's hope it remains like this so that posters will be encouraged to make activity here which will in turn make the admin to get some funds from adverts.

It has lost a lot of members. The only way for the site to have more activity is to un ban us those who get un banned for some small reason which I don't believe would be enough reason to ban me and some other members intuitive first place. But I do think it would happen .