Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

limited number of posts regularly can help to get good post rates here,

if we make posts like flooding, then the post rate will be very low,

also it is not possible to make too many posts daily when we are posting informative,

presently, $2 for a hundred posts has been the lowest amount we can get from our posting on GT.

I think make posts like flooding is not possible in gt because Mods there and for post chasing they caught any members and as a result banned which i see before . and rate also dont depend for this , its upto post quality i think . but its true there is good chance to post 20 to 30 post in a day.

archu i do agree with you.i also notice it when i just request in a few number of post then i will get 4 cents per post but if i make so many number of post then i will get 3 cents per post only.so maybe if i just curious how many post that they make so then they get banned for post chasing?

wow its so hard to make 30 points in a week only i dont think i able to make until that number of post.mostly the maximum number of post that i can reach when they have long pending payment just about 200 post only.its betgter try to request whenever you have get your payment and make normal post there will not really make you get many number of post

I hope GT will increase post rates for discussion sections as they have already removed IHBP section from paying sections,

so as the proof posts are made here will not be giving us earnings, at least if the comments can bring good rates then it will be encouragement

to continue to post here, otherwise if the members still get $2 or less for their hundred posts, like before, it can effect their activity on GT.

I hope GT will increase post rates for discussion sections as they have already removed IHBP section from paying sections,

so as the proof posts are made here will not be giving us earnings, at least if the comments can bring good rates then it will be encouragement

to continue to post here, otherwise if the members still get $2 or less for their hundred posts, like before, it can effect their activity on GT.

I agree with you in this, this forum is still one of the best forums, and I considered it in the top of my list ,

which has always cared for the activity, but I'm already I hope that the rates are higher than that,

because only 3 cents was not enough,

anyway, I waited for the receipt of payment IV from it ,

and I hope that received pay soon

Before i only posting here discussion post in ptp section and got average 3 cent per post but sometime 4 cent per post too. but this time i am posting here payment proof too and for this dont expecting 4 cent this time because before i seen with payment proof never got 4 cent but 3 cent all time.

Before i only posting here discussion post in ptp section and got average 3 cent per post but sometime 4 cent per post too. but this time i am posting here payment proof too and for this dont expecting 4 cent this time because before i seen with payment proof never got 4 cent but 3 cent all time.

I hope that the rate is 4 cents as you say, but I do not expect it now,

in particular and that no new so far makes rates increase,

the Forum may need to make some effort for development, and more success .

@mahmoud

Yes, I hope that too. My last 3 payments, I got only 3 cents per post so I hope the latest payment request, I got 4 cents per post again.

I didn't know what is the consideration of admin to give me 3 cents or 4 cents per post but so far I am satisfy to get rates in this site. It's

not hard to make many activities in here.

If we check the latest payments issued from GT, there is 5 cents post rates, more members have got paid with !

that was really a good improvement in post rates at GT,

prior to this, members used to get 4 cents if more posts in hyip discussion and 3 cents for PTP sections,

but now, being the IHBP non paying section, the post rates seems to have improved by one cent.

I am unable to access the forum today. when i am trying to access the forum than it going blank page . i tried almost three browser but the result is same. its really a probelm because some days later it going in some probelm. waiting with hope to access the forum today.

Right now i can access the site very well, in fact i can browse through it faster now. Beside every wednesdays used to be pay day for golden talk members and tomorrow is one, so let us hope that we get big chunk of cents from our post. Im looking from 4-6cents per post.

@Nikhil

I think that is better than my condition because I couldn't make any post at all so I decided to make another posts tomorrow.

I like to make some bucks in here because it's good amount of rate in here and also I could ask payment everyday so I could

take good amount everyday if I wanted.

Dear Karen,

You have received a payment to your account :

Date: 2011-08-03 16:46:03

Batch: 56792031

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $3.03

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 101 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

I absolutely love this PTP forum! They've reasonable pay per post rate plus low 100 post cashout limit, not to mention their helpful and active members. There is always a lot of active conversations going on. I'll soon receive my first payment.

You have received a payment to your account u7434597:

Date: 2011-08-03 16:43:20

Batch: 56791794

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $6.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 200 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

I hope I can resume my activity here, from the day I came to know that the IHBP is no longer a paying section,

I have been much disappointed with that, and that effected my activity on GT as well,

prior to that I was posting proofs at least on daily activity basis,

but since the proof posts doesn't count now, my post count is moving to the minimum posts needed for payout very slowly.

I see there are some new threads in the Community Talk section. Those new threads encourage members to make posts there. Sometimes, I also make some posts there when there are several posts that I have to comment. I am glad to see that the members always come up with new and fresh ideas.

This forum is still one of the best forums for me I have received payment IV a few hours ago ,

and I think that rates have increased over the previous period because I received $4 after sending 100 posts , but

I was received only $3 per 100 posts .

I don't know exactly how much will I get from this forum after I make a payment request for reaching 100 posts. I am just trying to give high quality posts so that I will deserve high payments from here. But, if I get deductions or low payment, it's just fine. Maybe, I could try better after that.