Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I have come to know that the IHBP section is no longer a paying section,

so those who are posting payment proofs won't be credited for that,

that is why I guess my post number doesn't get counted when I post in IHBP section,

I think it should be considered as a paying section at least worth 1 cents PTP.

I also know about it from you. I think it has something to do with members who just post payment proofs to earn and are never willing to join any discussion in the forum. I guess there is a positive side of it. Members are encouraged to make posts in the forum.

i think this site fair enough so iof you have good post then you will get higher rate so if other just have low quality of posting then they deserve of low rate too.i hope then i can be active in here too.i really like this site.so btter you try to join and find out how much your rate there

I think the payment proof section should have post rate like one cent minimum, this is what almost all the forums have done so far,

if it is discussion post, embers will be paid more cents where as posting proofs is not so hard that is why one cent rate is acceptable,

but making the IHBP completely a non paying section is not a good idea, I think, cause members may not post proofs except monitor admins.

sometime i forget when i wanna make posting a proof in this site since they have separate sections too.i dont knwo if the rate there is not 1 cents per post.i hope then i can also reach another payment in here.i didnt active in here like usual so maybe need more than 5 days to reach the minimum to cashout

well, recently I was not much active here on GT, I am only making discussion posts here, and there is no problem with that,

if I post only payment proofs then I was active posting there daily,

hyip discussion is a nice section here where we can earn maximum cents being active at this section especially,

just few more posts to go so that I can ask payment for my latest set of hundred posts here.

Actually the hyip section helps to earn more there. I use to be very active in GT forum, but lately i have not post for 3 weeks, which i fully resume 4 days ago. And now am almost at the minimum payout. It's quiet easy to post and earn in here, because almost all the section is paid to post. Today, am able to make 14 posts, and still want to complete it, atleast 20 or 25 posts per day.

i have read that we don't earn any more by posting payment proof as one member noticed that his post count didn't increase posting payment proof. but i have not tried it as i don't have any payment proof to post yet. so i have not confirmed this one yet. but it is just okay if it is true as i don't post payment proof that often as we may end with lower rate when we post more payment proofs.

I like this site as this is my firs ptp site. But now I found other ptp site that pays much less but consistent. While this site pays but it takes a week or even two. But in this site I can get my money in less than five days. For me that is better.

I like this site as this is my firs ptp site. But now I found other ptp site that pays much less but consistent. While this site pays but it takes a week or even two. But in this site I can get my money in less than five days. For me that is better.

well, even my first PTP was also GT, why not, this is the senior most and popular forum in the PTP world,

also the forum that is paying since years is the GT forum only,

and regarding payments, the admin pays as fast as possible, no need to worry even if there was a delay sometimes,

as GT will pay for sure and the post rate depends on quality content in posting.

As usual tomorrow will be payday in goldentalk and if you have ask for your payment for like 4days you are likely to be paid as well. Just wish i will get paid between 4-5cents per post.

well, as far as I know, there won't be like any pay days at GT, the admin makes payments whenever he has free time,

depending on the post checking completed by the mods over there,

that is why I never bother about the payment here after sending the payout request,

sometimes they pay in one week, or even more than that time, once they receive the request.

yup it really depend on admin itself to pay member now we just nee to request the payment and mae another post to get another payment from them.the activity today really good and memebr able to make a few post in here every hour so we will not find these threads stuck

This is one of my favorite PTP site but too bad today there is problem with the site so I couldn't access the site.

I hope it will be solved soon and I could make another post in here. This site is one of my priority PTP site. I like to

post in there.

About payment the great advantage here there is no worry because everyone will get paid from this forum even very very new members also. and for this i dont worry about my payment and just trying to continue with my 10 to 15 post daily.

i think it just happen to you only andry since in here all memebr able to be active in here,have you try to reconnect your connection??and how about their hosting block ur ip?maybe you can give the screenshoot of this problem too so they able to take any action to solve it

well, my stats here is that I have made around 75 posts so far,

and just another 25 posts required to request a payment on GT,

but with the new rule of making IHBP as non paying section, and proof posts are not taken in account,

it's not been so easy to increase my post count with all discussion posts only.

well, GT is well known to pay huge post rates especially if one is active at hyip discussion,

as we all know the forum is mainly about hyip programs,

discussion in that particular section can bring us more earnings,

starting from four cents for hyip discussion section, members can earn more post rates depending on their quality content.

well, GT is well known to pay huge post rates especially if one is active at hyip discussion,

as we all know the forum is mainly about hyip programs,

discussion in that particular section can bring us more earnings,

starting from four cents for hyip discussion section, members can earn more post rates depending on their quality content.

I used to make a lot of posts in HYIP discussion section. However, as I don't join any HYIP programs now, I never make posts in that section anymore. I usually make posts in PTP and community talk section.

hard to make post in hyips section there if we dont invest in hyip site too.better to be active in other paying section like ptp section.they really have good activity in here.and i seldom hear any complaints about this site again.its good seems admin really make it better

I am not trying to post in hyip section but now have some payment proof and only posting this and when there is no problem to active only one section to get our payment for this active here only ptp section which is easy to post like other section i think . for this i am active here only in this section.