Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

well they will not take a long time in paying memebr.this site old and so trusted so join GT now will not regret at last.to get 5 cents per post is so hard we should really contricute good thigns there.you are great if now you still able to get that rate since mostly i saw 4 cents per psot now as higher post

they are back now online this morning. but i noticed there are few activity for now. it seems the members either too lazy to post now or too busy . or just didn't know that they are back now. usually each thread would have many replies. i see many of my post were second to the last post in the thread. those post were made before the site went down. and few made this morning. i was expecting that my post would have been pushed back with many newer replies.

@indiover :

actually no my friend..i know my friend is still got 4 cent for sure..i see his payment proof in other forum..but that is right most of the member is got the 3 cent each their post..and if lower maybe just because the much payment proof only :)

Yippe!! im got payment again today..and im happy my rate is become 4 cent again !! :D i hope many member will got the same rate or more too :D

Date: 2011-23-02 12:59:48

Batch: 55884365

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $4.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

Thanks jeFF ;)

You have received a payment to your account U6434315:

Date: 2011-23-02 18:15:32

Batch: 55911575

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $3.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

goldentalk5th.jpg

i cannot access this site.do you guys also have the same problem like me??but i got the payment yesterday too.i didnt active in here for a few days but i dont know if the problem that time still exist until now.but i really like even they are have problem they still want to pay member

yes getting some problems here in their website seems like normal already here. it gets down from time to time to invalid thread link error also. so that is why i am keeping a copy of my post before submitting it. in case there is an error again i won't lose my post. i think members have been so used to the problem or error here that we have learned to adapt to this problem.

This one has been my best forum around for long and im active there to reach payout every week. It looks like the weekly paying has return to normal. Am so glad about this forum and i hope to always get the chance to post daily here.

After getting my payment from this forum few days ago today again request another payment but from many days i am getting only 3 cent per post instead 4 cents and things many members are getting such amount which is also not very bad but happy to get paid within 6 days , somedays before it was more delay to get paid from this forum.

@indieover we got exactly the same problem I just tried to explain it a bit different way.

i didn't experience that the post i submitted just disappear. the old issues i have here is the invalid thread link error issues. i have not experienced the one you have said. have you experienced yourself that kind of problem also.

so it is important to save a copy of your post as we don't know when this problem or error will occur. sometimes when you don't see any error for quite some time it will just appear again suddenly making you lose your post. and sometimes i made a very long post and only that time the post would encounter that kind of error.

I also faced invalid thread specifying problem and many time s i also post again to submit and for this now copying all post before submission and now it become my habit there when going for posting and for this if this problem occuring just clicking back and pasting the written post . i think this is only soluation for this problem.

I have come to know that the IHBP section is no longer a paying section,

so those who are posting payment proofs won't be credited for that,

that is why I guess my post number doesn't get counted when I post in IHBP section,

I think it should be considered as a paying section at least worth 1 cents PTP.